SaveMGO Official Rules - Oct 18, 2017

Site and server news.
tigerchitpile

Re: SaveMGO Official Rules

Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:10 am

Nightwolf wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:55 am
is playing in another region not of your own ok?
If you are referring to the lobby that you play in on MGO2, it is okay, however be warned if your connection is not good, you may be laggy/RP and may get kicked.
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: SaveMGO Official Rules - Sep 24, 2017

Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:42 pm

Base ban lengths have been updated.
Nightwolf

Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:09 am

Can we play in a region other than our own?
:arrow: PSN: MGO_Nightwolf
MGO characters: Nightwolf and Enchantress
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:01 am

Nightwolf wrote:
Yes you can there is no region lock whatsoever
Nightwolf

Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:11 pm

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:01 am
Nightwolf wrote:
Yes you can there is no region lock whatsoever
So if we start lagging its best that we just abort before we get banned for it?
Nightwolf

Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:26 pm

And oh, what does GHz mean by this:

Any glitching activity must be kept inside a dedicated room.
The name of the room must contain "Glitch".

Could you define "dedicated room"? Do you mean a non-stats room?
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: SaveMGO Official Rules - Oct 18, 2017

Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:21 pm

Rules have been updated slightly:

Boosting is not allowed.
Name spoofing is not allowed.
Harassment rule has been made a bit more clear.
Sapphire123

Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:20 am

I think there needs to be balance when it comes to this, I've lost count of the amount of times that I've been accused of lag-switching by people who get extremely sore.

Some people are genuine and don't abuse their lag, and sometimes I admit that I do lag (unintentionally, if i'm in an NA host and my mum/bro or someone is using their laptop etc) but this is with everyone. I've been in lobbies with hosts who have accused every other guy of lag-switching, and when everyone suddenly becomes two ping/red ping in their hosts, it becomes "oh you need to make excuses for me"

There was even a list posted of players on here who supposedly "cheated" but I know for a fact (even when I know one of them personally) that they're 100% legit. Sometimes people are just so sore/stupid that some guy who rekts them constantly needs to be accused of glitching, but that's not fair at all.

Tl;dr - Some people lag genuinely at times (maybe in a host that isn't from their region and they don't know) or noobies get rekt so hard that accusing others of glitching becomes to easy for them.
tigerchitpile

Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:57 am

Sapphire123 wrote:
I think there needs to be balance when it comes to this, I've lost count of the amount of times that I've been accused of lag-switching by people who get extremely sore.

Some people are genuine and don't abuse their lag, and sometimes I admit that I do lag (unintentionally, if i'm in an NA host and my mum/bro or someone is using their laptop etc) but this is with everyone. I've been in lobbies with hosts who have accused every other guy of lag-switching, and when everyone suddenly becomes two ping/red ping in their hosts, it becomes "oh you need to make excuses for me"

There was even a list posted of players on here who supposedly "cheated" but I know for a fact (even when I know one of them personally) that they're 100% legit. Sometimes people are just so sore/stupid that some guy who rekts them constantly needs to be accused of glitching, but that's not fair at all.

Tl;dr - Some people lag genuinely at times (maybe in a host that isn't from their region and they don't know) or noobies get rekt so hard that accusing others of glitching becomes to easy for them.
I really wouldn't worry about. Most people who are just complaining about lag and calling you a glitcher because they are losing to you probably don't have enough ambition to report you and actually have evidence of it. If you are laggy often, you'll probably just get kicked from rooms, potentially blocked. If you do get banned from being laggy, it would only be a temporary ban for your first offense( I would imagine that is why it is not a permanent ban for first offense), and that would be a hint to stay in your own lobby or get a better internet connection.
Sapphire123

Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:17 am

tigerchitpile wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:57 am
Sapphire123 wrote:

I really wouldn't worry about. Most people who are just complaining about lag and calling you a glitcher because they are losing to you probably don't have enough ambition to report you and actually have evidence of it. If you are laggy often, you'll probably just get kicked from rooms, potentially blocked. If you do get banned from being laggy, it would only be a temporary ban for your first offense( I would imagine that is why it is not a permanent ban for first offense), and that would be a hint to stay in your own lobby or get a better internet connection.
Spot on <3

Return to “News”