SaveMGO Official Rules - Oct 18, 2017

Site and server news.
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

SaveMGO Official Rules - Oct 18, 2017

Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:37 am

Please familiarize yourself with the following information.
These rules are designed to keep the community and game safe, and enjoyable.

Ban Length
First offense: 1 week
Second offense: 3 weeks
Third offense: Permanent ban
Bans will usually follow these guidelines. They are ultimately be decided on a case-by-case basis.

Account Sharing
Each account may only be used by one person and/or household.
This rule is in place to protect each person. If you are associated with another person who ends up getting banned, you will be banned as well.
We will not deal with bans that occur as a result of account sharing.

Lag
Any person found to be harming the community in a negative way as a result of their lag, intentional or not, will be punished.
Alternative punishment: Restricted to your region's lobby
You are responsible for your connection to the host and it's players. If you are found to be abusing your connection for your advantage, you will be banned.

As the game is poorly made, it is hard to distinguish intentional lag from unintentional lag. Because of this, we unfortunately have no choice but to punish all instances of serious lag.
If your lag is decided to be regional, you will be spared from a permanent ban, and instead be restricted to your region's lobby.

A report is required to have most of the following:
  • Video evidence
  • Date and time of offense
  • Name of the player
  • Proof of notifying the player of their lag

Boosting, etc
Boosting is not allowed. Anyone found boosting will have their levels reset.
Repeat offenders will be banned.
Boosting is lame.

Hacking and Glitches
Any hacking or glitching activity must be kept inside a dedicated room.
The name of the room must contain "Glitch".

Name spoofing is not permitted under any circumstances.
Anyone reported for glitching outside of a dedicated room will be banned.

Harassment, Toxicity, and DDoS
Serious harassment and/or intentionally ruining the game for others will not be tolerated.
Threatening to release another's personal information, or DDoS a person and/or group will result in a permanent ban.
Trash talk is fine, but personal threats or harassment is not. Any reports should be serious, someone saying you suck at TSNE is not serious.
Going into rooms just to fuck with people isn't either.
Kevo

Re: SaveMGO Official Rules

Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:51 am

What happens if I have my own account of savemgo and my brother has his own account and wants to play on my ps3. Can he use his account on my ps3? Or is it not allowed?
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:53 am

Kevo wrote:
What happens if I have my own account of savemgo and my brother has his own account and wants to play on my ps3. Can he use his account on my ps3? Or is it not allowed?
That is perfectly fine. Just keep in mind, that you are both responsible for each other's bans.
Kevo

Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:50 am

GHzGangster wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:53 am
Kevo wrote:
That is perfectly fine. Just keep in mind, that you are both responsible for each other's bans.
Thanks you for all
MajestyFJ

Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:58 am

Where do I report a cheater ? The ban thread seems locked and I can't post anything there. I have a video proof.
Revy

Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:52 am

Do I have to fear being banned from Japan since I have redping there? I don't feel like I'm lagging that much though it's just rp.
Best Decoy EU
AMYROSEMGO2

Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:47 am

This is retarted for a dead game that was revived it shouldn't be taken seriously the people that do need help.as far as region restrictions thats stupid.na is cancer and kicks too much so im always in the jpn lobby they dont kick unless you rush or speak English.
VaxNeNoR

Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:12 am

that is really a nice job of you well done.
but i wanna talk about last thing that u said which is " Trash talk is fine. Going after someone is not."
what do u mean about that ? so i can't hunt someone that i really hate in the game to make him cry ?
DecoyAkiba

Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:18 am

I have something to mention/ask regarding this. Im an NA player and i host games on the regular.Depending on what time of day it is i will host my rooms in one of the 3 regions according to peak hour player counts. i have a clean internet connectiion and i usually have full ping and in some instances half ping, but i have yet to see my ping ever go red. Id also like to note that whenever i host a game majority of the ppl who join will compliment my host connect, saying things like '' this is a good host, or, ''great connection'' etc etc,. However, some of these ppl who join my rooms, a very very small percentage, 2 to 3 players so far who's names id definitely recognize, recently tried to host kick me. They failed of course. But heres the thing, i remember seeing on these forums a while ago that nonsense like that was unnacceptable, and would ultimately lead to a ban. And i agree with that. If a host has a good game going, no matter what server theyre hosting in, if some cuck red ping tries to pull that host kick bullshit, they need to be kicked of this game. It is absolutely unnacceptable behaviour in my opinion. Ill end the rant soon. But basically in short, what triggered me to make this post, was some JP player tried host kicking me outta my own room yesterday, saying ''jp server, get out''. Like the fuck? " i told that person that he simply doesnt own the server just because hes JP region he thinks he can rightfully attempt to try and kick me. I said if it happened again that id report it to an admin on here. After i said that, they shut their retarded mouth fast lol. Anyway, #stophostkick sorry for the rambling.
xSubliminal

Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:44 am

Hi GHz

I have a wdsl, that is a regional isp that send me wifi for Internet. I live in countryside and this is the max i can do...and the optical fiber doesnt exist here....
Anyway i played since first cfw release and i chenged more isp (hipercom REALLY SHIT NET/MAN/BRAIN, jcom, speednet and now i have integrys.com that is the best of all atm)
But when there is wind and/or rain my net worsens radically
In this case i see all teleporting, hard no reg my hit, red ping, double dead with delay and surely others ppl see me doing things like ls...
I dont abuse this cuz in this situation i lose my lvl but anyway i apologize to everyone for this

I use Soulicious and xNebula too

Return to “News”