SaveMGO Official Rules - Jun 4, 2018

Site and server news.
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

SaveMGO Official Rules - Jun 4, 2018

Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:37 am

Japanese: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=558&p=5504#p5504

Please familiarize yourself with the following information.
These rules are designed to keep the community and game safe, and enjoyable.
Basically, respect everyone. This isn't 2012.

Note: Names starting with GM_ are SaveMGO staff.

Ban Length
Warning: 48 hours
First offense: 1 week
Second offense: 3 weeks
Third offense: Permanent ban
Bans will usually follow these guidelines. They are ultimately be decided on a case-by-case basis.

Account Sharing
Each account may only be used by one person and/or household.
This rule is in place to protect each person. If you are associated with another person who ends up getting banned, you will be banned as well.
We will not deal with bans that occur as a result of account sharing.

Lag
Any person found to be harming the community in a negative way as a result of their lag, intentional or not, will be punished.
Alternative punishment: Restricted to your region's lobby
You are responsible for your connection to the host and its players. If you are found to be abusing your connection to your advantage, you will be banned.

As the game is poorly made, it is hard to distinguish intentional lag from unintentional lag. Because of this, we, unfortunately, have no choice but to punish all instances of serious lag.
If your lag is decided to be regional, you will be spared from a permanent ban and instead, be restricted to your region's lobby.

A report is required to have most of the following:
  • Video evidence
  • Date and time of the offense
  • Name of the player
  • Proof of notifying the player of their lag

Boosting, etc
Boosting is not allowed. Anyone found boosting will have their levels reset.
Repeat offenders will be banned.
Boosting is lame.

Hacking and Glitches
Any hacking or glitching activity must be kept inside a dedicated room.
The name of the room must contain "Glitch".

Name spoofing is not permitted under any circumstances.
Anyone reported for glitching outside of a dedicated room will be banned.

Harassment, Toxicity, and DDoS
Serious harassment and/or intentionally ruining the game for others will not be tolerated.
Threatening to release another's personal information, or DDoS a person and/or group will result in a permanent ban.
Trash talk is fine, but personal threats or harassment is not. Any reports should be serious, someone saying you suck at TSNE is not serious.
Going into rooms just to fuck with people isn't either.

Excessive Team Killing
Don't go around team killing people for "fun".
Goes along with the general Harassment/Toxicity rule.
If we learn that you're ruining the game for a bunch of people, then expect a timeout. Do something else.

Toxicity in Chat
No malicious/excessive usage of derogatory terms, racism, etc.
Goes along with the general Harassment/Toxicity rule.
Choose your words carefully. Don't make trash talk personal.
This is basically where we're drawing the line right now. Respect each other.

Name Stealing
No taking other people's established names or making it too similar to confuse or mislead other players
It's annoying.
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

SaveMGO Official Rules (Japanese)

Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:42 am

以下の記事によく目を通しておいてください。
これらのルールはコミュニティとゲームを安全に、そして楽しく保つために必要なものです。
まず何より、お互いが尊重しあうことが重要です。これは2012年の話ではありません。

注意:PC名が「GM_」で始まるプレイヤーはSAVE MGOのスタッフです。

BANの対象期間については以下の通りです。
警告:48時間
1度目の違反:1週間
2度目の違反:3週間
3度目の違反:永久BAN

BANはこのページのガイドラインに沿って行われます。最終的な判断は個々のケースに応じてなされます。

・アカウントの共有について
それぞれのアカウントは1人、もしくは1家庭のみで使うことを強く推奨します。

このルールは個人個人を守るためのものです。(注意!アカウントを友人などと共有すること自体は違反ではありませんが、どれか一つのアカウントがBANされた場合、いかなる場合でも共有したアカウント全てがBANされます。異例は認められません。)

・ラグについて
ラグが原因となりコミュニティの秩序を乱すような場合は、故意・過失にかかわらずそのプレイヤーは罰せられます。(代替処置:プレイ可能地域の制限)

各プレイヤーは部屋のホスト、及び他のプレイヤーが快適にプレイできるように、自らの回線を良好に保つ義務があります。ラグにより、自分の有利になるような接続状況が確認された場合はBANの対象となります。
ゲームの仕様上、ラグが意図的なものかそうでないかの判断はつきにくいです。そのため、残念ながら、深刻なラグは全ての場合についてBANする他ありません。
また、もしもそのラグの発生が特定のリージョン(地域)に限定されている場合、永久BANの代わりにそのリージョンのロビーでのプレイが制限されます。

ラグの報告には(可能な限り)以下に挙げるもの全てが必要です。
・ビデオによる証拠
・ラグが観測された日付と時刻
・プレイヤーの名前
・ラグがそのプレイヤーによるものであると分かる証拠

・ブースティング(プライベート部屋等でレベルを不正に上げる行為)について
ブースティングは認められていません。ブースティングが発覚したプレイヤーはレベルが0にリセットされ、繰り返し違反した場合はBANの対象となります。
ブースティングすることは何も面白くありません。

・ハッキング及びバグ利用について
全てのハッキング及びバグを利用した行為は、それを行うことのみを目的とした部屋の中に限り行うことができます。また、その部屋の名前には「Glitch」という単語を必ず使用してください。
通常のゲームにおいて使用された場合はBANの対象となります。

・嫌がらせ、暴言、DDoS行為について
深刻な嫌がらせや、ゲームを崩壊させるような迷惑行為は禁止されています。
また、他人の個人情報を流出することやDDoS行為は永久BANの対象となります。
内容がくだらないチャットは問題ありませんが、個人を脅かす行為や迷惑行為は禁じられています。(注意:その内容が深刻である場合のみが対象であって、例えば「お前はTSNEが下手だ」と言われた、あるいは他人のプレイヤーに軽くちょっかいをだすために部屋に入ってきた…等は対象とはなりません。)

・過度のチームキルについて
楽しむことを目的としたチームキルは違反行為です。
「嫌がらせ、暴言、DDoS行為について」のルールに即しています。
もし発覚した場合は一定時間プレイが禁止されることを覚悟しておいてください。何か別のことをやりましょう。

・チャットにおける暴言について
悪意のある、もしくは過激な発言、人種差別的な発言は認められていません。
「嫌がらせ、暴言、DDoS行為について」のルールに即しています。
チャットでの発言には気をつける、個人にかかわる暴言は吐かない。以上が現時点で守るべき基準です。お互いが尊重し合いましょう。

・他人のPC名のコピーについて
既に作られている他人のPCの名前をコピーしてはいけません。はっきり言ってウザいです。

以上
Kevo

Re: SaveMGO Official Rules

Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:51 am

What happens if I have my own account of savemgo and my brother has his own account and wants to play on my ps3. Can he use his account on my ps3? Or is it not allowed?
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:53 am

Kevo wrote:
What happens if I have my own account of savemgo and my brother has his own account and wants to play on my ps3. Can he use his account on my ps3? Or is it not allowed?
That is perfectly fine. Just keep in mind, that you are both responsible for each other's bans.
Kevo

Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:50 am

GHzGangster wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:53 am
Kevo wrote:
That is perfectly fine. Just keep in mind, that you are both responsible for each other's bans.
Thanks you for all
MajestyFJ

Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:58 am

Where do I report a cheater ? The ban thread seems locked and I can't post anything there. I have a video proof.
Revy

Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:52 am

Do I have to fear being banned from Japan since I have redping there? I don't feel like I'm lagging that much though it's just rp.
"People. Enjoy the game. Get drunk or wasted but enjoy the game."
AMYROSEMGO2

Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:47 am

This is retarted for a dead game that was revived it shouldn't be taken seriously the people that do need help.as far as region restrictions thats stupid.na is cancer and kicks too much so im always in the jpn lobby they dont kick unless you rush or speak English.
VaxNeNoR

Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:12 am

that is really a nice job of you well done.
but i wanna talk about last thing that u said which is " Trash talk is fine. Going after someone is not."
what do u mean about that ? so i can't hunt someone that i really hate in the game to make him cry ?
DecoyAkiba

Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:18 am

I have something to mention/ask regarding this. Im an NA player and i host games on the regular.Depending on what time of day it is i will host my rooms in one of the 3 regions according to peak hour player counts. i have a clean internet connectiion and i usually have full ping and in some instances half ping, but i have yet to see my ping ever go red. Id also like to note that whenever i host a game majority of the ppl who join will compliment my host connect, saying things like '' this is a good host, or, ''great connection'' etc etc,. However, some of these ppl who join my rooms, a very very small percentage, 2 to 3 players so far who's names id definitely recognize, recently tried to host kick me. They failed of course. But heres the thing, i remember seeing on these forums a while ago that nonsense like that was unnacceptable, and would ultimately lead to a ban. And i agree with that. If a host has a good game going, no matter what server theyre hosting in, if some cuck red ping tries to pull that host kick bullshit, they need to be kicked of this game. It is absolutely unnacceptable behaviour in my opinion. Ill end the rant soon. But basically in short, what triggered me to make this post, was some JP player tried host kicking me outta my own room yesterday, saying ''jp server, get out''. Like the fuck? " i told that person that he simply doesnt own the server just because hes JP region he thinks he can rightfully attempt to try and kick me. I said if it happened again that id report it to an admin on here. After i said that, they shut their retarded mouth fast lol. Anyway, #stophostkick sorry for the rambling.

Return to “News”