Site and server news.
Pan Paniscus

Re: SaveMGO Official Rules - Oct 18, 2017

Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:51 pm

Ok. Im playing now so I will upload it just after Mr Trudeau xD
FabioGTX

Re: SaveMGO Official Rules - Oct 18, 2017

Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:39 pm

i've saw that room in the NA lobby the guy had the patriot rilfe and was invisible but not only that he was also teleporting, ok that dude was advertising his room to be a specific room for glitching and mod but anyway GTFO sir who need you anyway just play or get a life .... good work Pan Panis
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: SaveMGO Official Rules - Jun 4, 2018

Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:33 pm

Updated rules.
marcofromjesolo

Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:19 pm

:D hi all ok
Join Mix :D
president trump

Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:02 am

Basically, respect everyone. This isn't 2012.
Is that a rule?
A report is required to have most of the following:
  • Video evidence
  • Date and time of the offense
  • Name of the player
  • Proof of notifying the player of their lag
Mr. Head Administrator, will you please explain for the community why there are players reportedly being banned by your administrators, but with no evidence able to be provided? That's not included in the rules. Or do your administrators just ban by anyone's word, for any length of time, with no secondary review?
Boosting, etc
Boosting is not allowed. Anyone found boosting will have their levels reset.
Repeat offenders will be banned.
Boosting is lame.
Mr. Head Administrator, will you please enlighten the community as to why boosting is not allowed? Did Konami ever enforce that rule? With such a small staff, I find it confusing you would go to such an extent to police gameplay. Will you be implementing a mandatory idle kick to prevent players from being boosted off of when they're AFK in public rooms? Who will be determining whether my 1v1 RES room is legitimate or not? Are /2 player rooms scrutinized to a larger extent? When I am owning plebes, does that count as boosting? Is the difference in levels a determining factor? Is free scans or scanning each other a bannable offense? Is shooting shields allowed? Target rushing poor defenders?
Harassment, Toxicity, and DDoS
Serious harassment and/or intentionally ruining the game for others will not be tolerated.
Threatening to release another's personal information, or DDoS a person and/or group will result in a permanent ban.
Trash talk is fine, but personal threats or harassment is not. Any reports should be serious, someone saying you suck at TSNE is not serious.
Going into rooms just to fuck with people isn't either.
Mr. Head Administrator, I have video evidence indicating administrators Mumra and Viper have targeted specific players, not allowing them to join any room. Will you please explain what rule they were enforcing? Also, when a player joins a room with administrator Viper several days later, he is server-kicked again because he is "known to be annoying". Are your administrators allowed to hold partisan contempt for other players? If so, to what extent? Are your administrators allowed to hate good players, or only text chat "annoying" ones?

If a player joins a room and DDOS's a player already present, is that tolerated? When Mumra joins a room and server-kicks a player already present, which is by all definitions, "intentionally ruining the game for others," is that to be tolerated differently?

Is saying "you suck at TSNE" not disrespectful? What exactly does it mean when "trash talk is allowed so long as you respect everyone"? Mr. Head Administrator, please explain for the forum what exactly this means and provide an example.
Excessive Team Killing
Don't go around team killing people for "fun".
Goes along with the general Harassment/Toxicity rule.
If we learn that you're ruining the game for a bunch of people, then expect a timeout. Do something else.

Mr. Head Administrator
, I stopped hosting Friendly Fire rooms back in 2009 because of abuse. Can you confirm whether this problem has been resolved? If not, are hosts aware of the options to disable Friendly Fire, or enable a Friendly Fire Team Kill kick? Also, are the players present in rooms that deny the requests of the host guilty of disrespect? Will they be banned? Because Mr. Head Administrator, I was under the impression that respect was a rule.
Toxicity in Chat
No malicious/excessive usage of derogatory terms, racism, etc.
Goes along with the general Harassment/Toxicity rule.
Choose your words carefully. Don't make trash talk personal.
This is basically where we're drawing the line right now. Respect each other.
Is chat-spamming against the rules? It is annoying to see words constantly appear on my screen and I know of several players I would like to report for rapid text messages being transmitted to my screen. I am familiar with a video of administrator Lady Viper banning a player for text he didn't like. Will these other players be banned for their annoyance? Some of them use capital letters, big words (sometimes mean), and excessive punctuation. Despite my size, and age, it is extremely annoying and I do not know how to better handle this other than seeing them removed from this game altogether.

Thank you, Mr. Head Administrator.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
president trump

Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:33 pm

It has been two weeks now and I'm still unclear as to what exactly the rules are.
president trump

Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:21 pm

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:05 pm
try rereading.
Thank you for responding to the most recent post. However, please read the post directly above that one, thank you.
tombomb1

Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:46 am

Should it not be down to the host of the game in particular what goes on in in the hosted room? For instance if I hosts match, and have teamkill alowed in the rules of the game in question, if some bitch comes in and starts crying and moaning I will tk them no questions asked
iPlayNaked

Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:12 pm

TSNE players enable tk to flinch people out of smoke and force the defending team to not be careless. I'm pretty sure that the tk rule is in place for that one dude (I can't remember his name) who kept joining games and tking his entire team to ruin the room.

Return to “News”