SaveMGO Official Rules

Site and server news.
DNS: 192.3.217.61 / 192.3.217.162
ReySkywalker

Re: SaveMGO Official Rules

Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:33 am

I understand that there are people who by their location can not have a good connection, but we have, we have to suffer the consequences of their bad connection that ruins the games. On the other hand is totally true that sometimes it is not easy to distinguish the lag from cheats and we can not allow this game to come back to become infected with cheats.

To finish I would like to say that if you really have connection problems you can look for people in the game who do not care and want to play with you, obviously if you do not report nobody will ban you, but if others do not want to play with people with that lag you have to to accept.

Sorry for my English
ReySkywalker

Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:18 am

I have previously asked a question in Discord but no admin has answered me. I would like to have an administrator's response to do this. I have a problem with a person who has already created several characters to enter my rooms, I have blocked but continues erasing and creating, when he join everytime to my host he insult, steak, and tries to kick his teammates if he think they play worse than him. The case is that someone in Discord has proposed that I block his ip before he enter the game so that he cant enter more. Would that break the rules of savemgo?
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:59 am

Gus wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:24 pm
About red pings:

It has been mentioned above and I'll say it again... it was always a MGO problem and we can't fix that.

Me, myself, I live in Brazil, so it is really hard for me to have a full ping and I will be a red ping in 80% of EU hosts, for example... Sure I've been called a LSer lots of times, but it's just not my fault. I live freacking thousands and thousands of miles away from most hosts, so you cannot expect me to have a perfect connection.

I also have a family who uses the same internet as I do, so it makes me lag even more sometimes.

What I mean is that sometimes people are aware they're laggy, but at the same time there's nothing they can do to fix that, unless they simply stop playing the game. It has always been a problem and this community has always been so toxic about it and would instantly kick anyone with a red ping in their room.

SO, after all that, I kinda agree with the rules when it says you HAVE to be alerted you're lagging before they do ban you, because it has happened to me and people were like "hey gus you're teleporting/really laggy dude... try to fix it" and my response was always "I cant fix, sorry.. I'll just leave the room then" and that ruined my gaming night lol

Which is why I stopped playing MIX and most Rescue rooms and now I try to always join a room where the host is my friend and is aware of my lagness from time to time.
Yeah, I'm aware that not everyone has good internet. It sucks that it's still an issue. I definitely don't want to ban people who just have bad internet. I have a few ideas of how to make sure I don't, but there's a lot to be done still.
Wolfhounddddd

Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:41 pm

I don't mind bad ping every now and then, but if I HS you and you don't die and HS me back and then die, then we have a problem.
president trump
Former President of SaveMGO

Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:13 pm

GHzGangster wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:37 am
Please familiarize yourself with the following information.
These rules are designed to keep the community and game safe, and enjoyable.

Ban Length
First offense: 2 days
Second offense: 2 weeks
Third offense: Permanent ban
Bans will usually follow these guidelines. They are ultimately be decided on a case-by-case basis.
Excuse me, Mr. Head Administrator. Will you please elaborate for the forum here as to why the banning rules are now lax in triplet, when not only compared to two months ago, but five years ago when the game was administrated by Konami? When taking into consideration it was you that unbanned Lynchy for cheating, and Hideo Fox most recently, do you deny having sympathy for cheaters? To what extent were you influenced by the glitchers/DDOS'ers you have promoted to the SaveMGO administration to have increased the leniency three-fold? Is such an outline what's really best for the community, Mr. Head Administrator? What kind of message does that send to would-be cheaters, in your opinion?

Thank you for time. I only inquire on behalf of the substantial community of legitimate, dedicated players whom will be affected by these changes.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:02 am

you glitched to pal.
isaiahmgo15

Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:57 am

bs rules hope the game just gets shutdown.no point in playing if you have rules like this on a revived game.defeats the purpose of fun
president trump
Former President of SaveMGO

Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:54 pm

ReySkywalker wrote:
I have previously asked a question in Discord but no admin has answered me. I would like to have an administrator's response to do this. I have a problem with a person who has already created several characters to enter my rooms, I have blocked but continues erasing and creating, when he join everytime to my host he insult, steak, and tries to kick his teammates if he think they play worse than him. The case is that someone in Discord has proposed that I block his ip before he enter the game so that he cant enter more. Would that break the rules of savemgo?
I'm astounded the new administration team cannot take the time to answer a question as simple as this.
isaiahmgo15 wrote: bs rules hope the game just gets shutdown.no point in playing if you have rules like this on a revived game.defeats the purpose of fun
Absolutely, I agree.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
Romulus2000

Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:13 am

ReySkywalker wrote:
You're seriously trying to get his IP blocked because he tries to kick people and talks shit? That's almost as pathetic as the guy trolling you.

Return to “News”