MGO2 For OFW Coming July 27th

Site and server news.
DNS: 192.3.217.61 / 192.3.217.162
Jake_666
Location: USA
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:31 am

Re: MGO2 For OFW Coming July 27th

Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:43 am

Seriously lol I have never been so pumped up about a game before. This is worse than going into my 1st tourney back in the day. Lol
User avatar
Howling Goat
Location: UK
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:23 pm

Re: MGO2 For OFW Coming July 27th

Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:44 am

ComputerBlue
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:28 am

Re: MGO2 For OFW Coming July 27th

Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:46 am

FYI....It's currently 8:45 EST.
Bismarck
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:06 am

Re: MGO2 For OFW Coming July 27th

Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:48 am

ComputerBlue wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:46 am
FYI....It's currently 8:45 EST.
Actually we were all wrong. It's 8:45 EDT, 7:45 EST.
User avatar
Howling Goat
Location: UK
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:23 pm

Re: MGO2 For OFW Coming July 27th

Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:48 am

What can I do for 10 minutes? :unzips pants:
NICE KILL
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:36 am

Re: MGO2 For OFW Coming July 27th

Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:49 am

When you want something so bad and time standstill
Bismarck
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:06 am

Re: MGO2 For OFW Coming July 27th

Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:50 am

Howling Goat wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:48 am
What can I do for 10 minutes? :unzips pants:
What about the other 9 minutes and 30 seconds?
User avatar
Howling Goat
Location: UK
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:23 pm

Re: MGO2 For OFW Coming July 27th

Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:51 am

Bismarck wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:50 am
Howling Goat wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:48 am
What can I do for 10 minutes? :unzips pants:
What about the other 9 minutes and 30 seconds?
Hugging my knees to my chest, crying softly...
ComputerBlue
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:28 am

Re: MGO2 For OFW Coming July 27th

Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:52 am

Bismarck wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:48 am
ComputerBlue wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:46 am
FYI....It's currently 8:45 EST.
Actually we were all wrong. It's 8:45 EDT, 7:45 EST.
EDT/EST are the same thing in the summer.

How do I know? Because I'm in Toronto, and my it's my timezone.
User avatar
Strayed Raven
Location: United States
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:26 am

Re: MGO2 For OFW Coming July 27th

Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:52 am

NICE KILL wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:49 am
When you want something so bad and time standstill
Standing here...!
Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve.
Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears.
This is your sky.

Return to “News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Latest Posts

Discord

Forum Theme