OFW Delays and What's Up

Site and server news.
Remember

Re: OFW Delays and What's Up

Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:51 pm

My Ps3 is the slim model, and the software is on 4.81 is there a way to jailbreak it on 4.81 or it has to be on 3.55? if it has how do i downgrade if thats even possible.
Dust

Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:47 pm

thanks for the update, take your time, we are really gratefull
chramirezb

Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:07 pm

Thanks to Ghz... maybe you need to consider a money contribution from all users that want to support your work... or maybe a work contribution in any area you need to.. its just an idea...

For now, the lag on game play still remains a pain in the ass... but there's plenty of time to improve that... and Im sure that we can wait for the fix with a smile in the face.

thx
Derrik ∞ GHz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:25 pm

Junkhead_ wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:50 pm
That is retarded to say we aren't greatful. Hell im very greatful. You have to draw the line somewhere though. Lots of people looked like idiots for believing the hype and waiting around all day yesterday, for nothing lol. a release date of BS.

Like the past delays were one thing, but this time we were given a date (more than 3 weeks ago now.) hundreds of people were ACTUALLY ready and hyped all on the June 12th shit, and when it finally came down to it, we get the piss while CFW users get to play, even while the shit is still buggy. Now we don't even know whats going on, delayed until whenever its ready is all we get.

Like there is a real such thing as "trying" to keep your word. This is starting to become a joke.
"Trying"? Do you have any idea what I've been doing the last 3 months?
Kratos2017

Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:34 pm

Bro Ghz, keep doing your thing and dont listen to the haters, trust me we all appreciate 100% for what you've been doing. I never saw possible me coming back to play this game that was my life basically during my high school days. Keep up the good work and thank you!
SolidSnake010

Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:40 pm

GHzGangster wrote:
Junkhead_ wrote:
That is retarded to say we aren't greatful. Hell im very greatful. You have to draw the line somewhere though. Lots of people looked like idiots for believing the hype and waiting around all day yesterday, for nothing lol. a release date of BS.

Like the past delays were one thing, but this time we were given a date (more than 3 weeks ago now.) hundreds of people were ACTUALLY ready and hyped all on the June 12th shit, and when it finally came down to it, we get the piss while CFW users get to play, even while the shit is still buggy. Now we don't even know whats going on, delayed until whenever its ready is all we get.

Like there is a real such thing as "trying" to keep your word. This is starting to become a joke.
You've done really well, considering you've done this all by yourself.

Don't listen to this idiot who wasn't doing anything to revive it for 5 years himself.

Well done GHZ. Keep up the good work!
oh hai.
Rey

Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:41 pm

This guy is a child. Do not pay attention to the child. You do a good job Ghz :) Thanks for MGO 2
bata

Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:51 pm

I'm currently looking at the code to try and help with what i can. Someone on FW could test this for me:

Host a game with both mk2 and operator restricted, and let me know whether both guns get restricted properly.

Thanks in advance for the help.
Kevo

Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:15 am

Somos mas los que creemos en ti GHz ... you can do it
BOUNTYHUNTER

Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:33 am

GHzGangster wrote:
Junkhead_ wrote:

Sorry to hear that some people looked like idiots because they had a hype false alarm the other day. That truly sounds horrible. So you mean to say that you can't give these guys any slack after they're working hard to give you something for free?.... These guys don't run a fucking a business you idiot, so don't expect business acumen, customer service or politeness. I would like to donate to the cause once I have a bit more money. Can someone let me know how to do that?

Steve.

Return to “News”