OFW Delays and What's Up

Site and server news.
Remember

Re: OFW Delays and What's Up

Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:52 pm

Im gonna jailbreaK my ps3 now so i can install CFW and play right now. Can anyone post a specific good video link on how to jailbreak, so i can follow CFW tutorial after?
Just to make sure im following the right steps, dont really know the real process.
Last edited by Remember on Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YaKrolik

Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:55 pm

Remember wrote:
Im gonna jailbreaK my ps3 now so i can install CFW and play right now. Can anyone post a specific good video on how to jailbreak, so i can follow CFW tutorial after?
Just to make sure im following the right steps, dont really know the real process.

I believe this should be all that you need.
Worked for me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcOxkDcyq5E
Remember

Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:00 pm

YaKrolik wrote:
Remember wrote:
Im gonna jailbreaK my ps3 now so i can install CFW and play right now. Can anyone post a specific good video on how to jailbreak, so i can follow CFW tutorial after?

I believe this should be all that you need. Has a youtube tutorial link within the post.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=364
So as i understood if i follow the CFW tutorial im already jailbreaking? thought you needed a hacked ps3 already to follow the tutorial.
Remember

Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:01 pm

Remember wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:00 pm
YaKrolik wrote:
Remember wrote:

I believe this should be all that you need. Has a youtube tutorial link within the post.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=364
So as i understood if i follow the CFW tutorial im already jailbreaking? thought you needed a hacked ps3 already to follow the tutorial.
Ok got it, Thx for the link.
Junkhead_

Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:50 pm

Killerratchet wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:43 pm
Anzu wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:27 pm
Just don't overwork yourself GHzGangster, you are doing a great job and anyone who complains about waiting more is just stupid, I rather want something that works almost flawlessly on release compared to something that's rushed and full of bugs.

Keep it up dude i'll be here when its ready. :)
We definitely need more people like you, rather than all of these ungrateful entitled assholes that expect the game to be ready right now. :P
That is retarded to say we aren't greatful. Hell im very greatful. You have to draw the line somewhere though. Lots of people looked like idiots for believing the hype and waiting around all day yesterday, for nothing lol. a release date of BS.

Like the past delays were one thing, but this time we were given a date (more than 3 weeks ago now.) hundreds of people were ACTUALLY ready and hyped all on the June 12th shit, and when it finally came down to it, we get the piss while CFW users get to play, even while the shit is still buggy. Now we don't even know whats going on, delayed until whenever its ready is all we get.

Like there is a real such thing as "trying" to keep your word. This is starting to become a joke.
~D.B.A.~
Batmantis-
Completely Undisclosed 2nd business name
Completely Undisclosed 3rd business name
BusterHarvey

Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:01 pm

It is a shame, but with this kind of work and this little manpower, not unexpected nor any less understandable.
Let's try to remember that June 12th wasn't an arbitrary date either - it would have been ideal to see it released on the date MGO2 closed, and that's what GHZ was going for, rather than a random promised date.

It's unfortunate, but we can wait.
Aemon96

Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:16 pm

BusterHarvey wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:01 pm
It is a shame, but with this kind of work and this little manpower, not unexpected nor any less understandable.
Let's try to remember that June 12th wasn't an arbitrary date either - it would have been ideal to see it released on the date MGO2 closed, and that's what GHZ was going for, rather than a random promised date.

It's unfortunate, but we can wait.
"In case you didn't get the hint... MGO2 1.36 for OFW is back June 12th. CFW coming out ASAP."

twit of ghz after April and First half of may failed. Of course we can wait, of course we are fukkin grateful to him, of course we respect his work. But Europeans waited all day the launch and knew about the delay just at 3 AM of the 13/06/2017 and without some more words about of the delay.
Schwarbird

Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:24 pm

wow thats crazy, im surprised you lived through that.
DELETEPLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:48 pm

I just registered a few days ago. As many among you, yesterday I was waitting for the release of the OFW and was disappointed that finally it was not online.
But guys, they are doing that without profit and without cost for us. I understand the feeling, I want to play it as hell but stop complaining and be patient. It will come soon and if it wasn't for them it would have been over forever.

GHzGangster and president trump I am thankeful for all the job you are doing. Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart.
The Alambrix

Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:48 pm

Thanks for your hard work! Don't listen to haters ;)

Return to “News”