OFW Delays and What's Up

Site and server news.
PREPOTENZA

Re: OFW Delays and What's Up

Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:49 am

Are you an idiot? There is plenty of OFW MGO2 streams from DRAX and here's one: https://youtu.be/UMV37Hi480A
He even enters XMB at the beginning of the video, which proves it is the latest OFW update
It is very banal to offend, fashionable in the forun of 1980, now you are a little pathetic sincerely. The doubts are legit, I repeat I do not see any LIGHT videos that show ofw. You could tell me the minute of the video you entered, I only see a game of mgo2 and nothing else
https://youtu.be/UMV37Hi480A
There is no MGO2 on OFW
MobiusOne

Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:32 am

It's not like people were given access in the raffle who have commented on this forum on how easy it is to set up. . . . Soooo? Also i don't think a guy would go out of his way to make it "seem" like OFW is comming out, just to troll people. Although this doesn't exuse the dumbass amount of time since it was suppose to release. Seriously ghz said SOME MINOR ISSUES a week ago,. I don't think those are minor issues that it STILL has not come out. Remember JUNE 12th guys, i do. Seriously this is some bullshit . I'l wait still even though i have a feeling by September 30th this still won't be out. . .
zDestroyer

Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:54 am

Peterlevitz wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:20 pm
should not promise a date, people get anxious and consecutively angry. Im from brazil and waiting for news. i start to think there is no MGO OFW. snake, dont kept me waiting, huh?!
Agreed. They shouldn't have promised a date in the first occasion. I got CFW and it's pretty boring to play for me, because there are no levels and not many people are on. I've been told numerous times that OFW is coming "out" , but I doubt it will be even this month. But, OFW is real.
KidBilly

Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:44 pm

People still think OFW is fake? I should post a video in my living room of me booting up my PS3 and loading MGO.

I was lucky and got in the 2nd wave of Beta users. Basically there's just a folder you have to drop onto a flash drive, put it in your PS3 and go through the settings and choose to backup from the folder. That's it! You can play MGO and everything else on your PS3 is just as it was. Extremely easy to get OFW up and running.

zDestroyer is correct, though. After the shock that you're actually playing MGO dies down, it's kind of a bummer. Because of no levels, animal ranks or stats. Also there's really not many people on. I really hope that OFW release comes soon so the game will be ALIVE again.
Wild is the wind

Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:17 am

GHzGangster wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:18 am
Wild is the wind wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:52 pm
Were the training lobbies removed on purpose or is that a glitch in my game?
I have to add lobbies in. Each lobby has to be started up on the server.
Combat Training is up, Solo Training is not right now. I'll throw it in next time I restart the server.
Thank you.
PREPOTENZA

Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:13 am

KidBilly wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:44 pm
People still think OFW is fake? I should post a video in my living room of me booting up my PS3 and loading MGO.

I was lucky and got in the 2nd wave of Beta users. Basically there's just a folder you have to drop onto a flash drive, put it in your PS3 and go through the settings and choose to backup from the folder. That's it! You can play MGO and everything else on your PS3 is just as it was. Extremely easy to get OFW up and running.

zDestroyer is correct, though. After the shock that you're actually playing MGO dies down, it's kind of a bummer. Because of no levels, animal ranks or stats. Also there's really not many people on. I really hope that OFW release comes soon so the game will be ALIVE again.
For now only words, words and promises that are getting farther, April becomes June that becomes July becoming Christmas. I honestly think it's a fake if I do not find it cruel to not have other people who want to play for years. In all 2 cases it is incorrect and unprofessional. That said, it is not for me to prove that it is true omg2 on OFw, but to those who made promises, certain silence directs thoughts to the fake
nomad7722

Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:13 pm

LA LI LU LE LO
The individuals here, you behave like old chickens kvoc kvoc kvoc.
Yes, in my opinion, that's no small matter. There are us from different parts of the world, so we are not family friends, which means we should often give some information, though we may not understand them. Do you think?
SkyCitizen

Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:40 pm

I was watching a vid' about MGO2R posted just today on YT by Zekrom / Dismalicious..
Woow..wait guys..what à sad mentality, everyone was kiking everyone for glitching lsing badloosing or something.. They just cry about nothing lol.
It was very pathetic. The game is dead since 5 years old, so people are playing just for fun but omg where are brains of some gamers ??!
Hope it will be better lol
Romulus2000

Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:01 pm

SkyCitizen wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:40 pm
I was watching a vid' about MGO2R posted just today on YT by Zekrom / Dismalicious..
Woow..wait guys..what à sad mentality, everyone was kiking everyone for glitching lsing badloosing or something.. They just cry about nothing lol.
It was very pathetic. The game is dead since 5 years old, so people are playing just for fun but omg where are brains of some gamers ??!
Hope it will be better lol
It won't. Idiots were claiming I was using 96k, calling people sponge, and other stupid shit like that. But that's okay, it makes the game a little bit more entertaining.
president trump
Former President of SaveMGO

Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:20 pm

Bitching and fighting about it won't make it come any faster. There's no need to shitpost or continue to complain about release dates and "ofw fake" blah blah blah. The original proof of OFW is still available on my channel (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbocDmJhALI) and I, as well as dozens of others, continue to play via OFW as we speak. Many of these players have also uploaded videos to their channels.

I also want to elaborate on the fact the game ended over 5yrs ago, it was revived for jailbroken consoles over 3yrs ago, and many of you new registrations are coming here and making downright ungrateful first posts bitching about the arbitrary re-release date that was "missed". Did you quit your job or not enroll in school because of the release date? Did you break up your relationship in anticipation of playing via OFW?

If yes; that's not our fault, that's yours. & Who's the idiot?
If no; then what are you bitching about? We do not owe you anything.

You have no idea the amount of freelance, hobbyist work that has been put into this for this project to make it this far. Ghz has dedicated the majority of his free time the past 5yrs for this project. The other developers flaked out after a year or two (to each his own). And you're going to come here and complain that because Ghz doesn't deem the server functionality satisfactory yet, or rather specifically, you're going to complain that you don't have a small file that Ghz conceived for you to connect to the server, which he pays for, and play the defunct game again for free yet? You know what I call that? Ungrateful. Rude. Inconsiderate. Wrong.

If you don't like the speed for which this unofficial revival project progresses at. By all means reverse-engineer the MGO2 files and recreate the networking conditions and emulate the server, by yourself. Or get a PS3 downgraded/purchase a jailbroken console and play early, like the 1600+ people that already have in the past 3yrs.

Bellyaching about the current state of MGO2R is also a non-issue. Levels will be the first thing added back once the OFW release is completed. The only missing lobby is the Solo Training lobby and that will be added back in soon. Everything else will be addressed in time. If you cannot find satisfaction in playing without levels or for fun, then don't play. You new registrations have not been participating since the beginning like myself and others have. We didn't have working levels for probably a year and we were playing on v1.00, a version of MGO2 not much better than the original BETA. Be thankful you missed that shitfest.

Lastly, if you're going to post here please try to make constructive posts from herein. Thank you.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.

Return to “News”