OFW Delays and What's Up

Site and server news.
DNS: 192.3.217.61 / 192.3.217.162
User avatar
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 639
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 5:21 am

Re: OFW Delays and What's Up

Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:18 am

Wild is the wind wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:52 pm
Were the training lobbies removed on purpose or is that a glitch in my game?
I have to add lobbies in. Each lobby has to be started up on the server.
Combat Training is up, Solo Training is not right now. I'll throw it in next time I restart the server.
User avatar
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contact:
Location: Ontario
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:12 pm

Re: OFW Delays and What's Up

Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:53 pm

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO open up survival for the people to hear the music!!!!
User avatar
newgroundsguru
Location: AZ USA
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:32 pm

Re: OFW Delays and What's Up

Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:06 pm

Gen-Snake wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:53 pm
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO open up survival for the people to hear the music!!!!
We need the game first....
MGO2(original) - SolidWal
Image
User avatar
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contact:
Location: Ontario
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:12 pm

Re: OFW Delays and What's Up

Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:11 pm

he can open the lobby hes already done it lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbPKMl4kxEw
SkyCitizen
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:15 pm

Re: OFW Delays and What's Up

Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:32 pm

Hey guys, we are too many waiting MGO2 back..(ofw)..
When will we play ?!
Nothing about it..
User avatar
PREPOTENZA
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:07 am

Re: OFW Delays and What's Up

Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:48 pm

SkyCitizen wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:32 pm
Hey guys, we are too many waiting MGO2 back..(ofw)..
When will we play ?!
Nothing about it..
HAPPENS TO THAT THERE IS NO MGO2 ON OFW. They say they play on ofw but there is no explicit video. Why do not they release anything? Because they have nothing !!! They are all ps3 with cfw what you see on YT.
SkyCitizen
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:15 pm

Re: OFW Delays and What's Up

Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:54 pm

Hmm ok..
But people cant jailbreak their ps3 just for play with 20 people/day lol.
Ofw or nothing btw..
Have Fun MGO2 players.
GingerJoe
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:02 pm

Re: OFW Delays and What's Up

Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:57 pm

PREPOTENZA wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:48 pm
SkyCitizen wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:32 pm
Hey guys, we are too many waiting MGO2 back..(ofw)..
When will we play ?!
Nothing about it..
HAPPENS TO THAT THERE IS NO MGO2 ON OFW. They say they play on ofw but there is no explicit video. Why do not they release anything? Because they have nothing !!! They are all ps3 with cfw what you see on YT.
Are you an idiot? There is plenty of OFW MGO2 streams from DRAX and here's one: https://youtu.be/UMV37Hi480A
He even enters XMB at the beginning of the video, which proves it is the latest OFW update.
+ i streamed for a bit on my first day back and here's that one: https://youtu.be/X3Go9oUudns
Peterlevitz
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:03 pm

Re: OFW Delays and What's Up

Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:20 pm

should not promise a date, people get anxious and consecutively angry. Im from brazil and waiting for news. i start to think there is no MGO OFW. snake, dont kept me waiting, huh?!
User avatar
newgroundsguru
Location: AZ USA
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:32 pm

Re: OFW Delays and What's Up

Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:57 pm

Peterlevitz wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:20 pm
should not promise a date, people get anxious and consecutively angry. Im from brazil and waiting for news. i start to think there is no MGO OFW. snake, dont kept me waiting, huh?!
Just get splatoon 2. Comes out on Friday.

Image
MGO2(original) - SolidWal
Image

Return to “News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Discord

Forum Theme