OFW Delays and What's Up

Site and server news.
DNS: 192.3.217.61 / 192.3.217.162
MightyRavendark

Re: OFW Delays and What's Up

Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:18 am

I apologize GHz if I sounded like a prick in my post. Everyone really appreciates your work and effort myself included. I'm glad to donate what i can to any cause at some point in the future in regards to appreciation of this project, even it is not for the server but I fully understand why you avoid that. I myself was just a little disappointed in the sudden last minute delay. I really wanted to play, I know some other people did too, albeit probably more than I did. But yeah to anyone else hate posting on me, im just a baked dude in my mid 20s and am essentially unemployed, and living the dream so to speak lol...
To everyone else who said anything, thats that. im not an idiot in my eyes, but I digress.

Thanks for making OFW possible, sorry if anything I said in that post was disrespectful or offensive, I did not intend for it to be. I myself really appreciate you guys even trying to do this, I really hope to get to play again some day, but i don't want to anticipate it either anymore. this was my favorite online game of all time hands down and i've missed it a lot over the years, constantly trying to find a game that could fill that void yo.
D.b.a
Batmantis-
America.Online
CjaxxTemenNiGru

Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:29 am

Junkhead_ wrote:
I apologize GHz if I sounded like a prick in my post. Everyone really appreciates your work and effort myself included. I'm glad to donate what i can to any cause at some point in the future in regards to appreciation of this project, even it is not for the server but I fully understand why you avoid that. I myself was just a little disappointed in the sudden last minute delay. I really wanted to play, I know some other people did too, albeit probably more than I did. But yeah to anyone else hate posting on me, im just a baked dude in my mid 20s and am essentially unemployed, and living the dream so to speak lol...
To everyone else who said anything, thats that. im not an idiot in my eyes, but I digress.

Thanks for making OFW possible, sorry if anything I said in that post was disrespectful or offensive, I did not intend for it to be. I myself really appreciate you guys even trying to do this, I really hope to get to play again some day, but i don't want to anticipate it either anymore. this was my favorite online game of all time hands down and i've missed it a lot over the years, constantly trying to find a game that could fill that void yo.
Don't beat yourself up, we all just wanna play.
BOUNTYHUNTER

Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:32 am

GHzGangster wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:47 am
BOUNTYHUNTER wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:33 am
Sorry to hear that some people looked like idiots because they had a hype false alarm the other day. That truly sounds horrible. So you mean to say that you can't give these guys any slack after they're working hard to give you something for free?.... These guys don't run a fucking a business you idiot, so don't expect business acumen, customer service or politeness. I would like to donate to the cause once I have a bit more money. Can someone let me know how to do that?

Steve.
We don't accept any yet, but thanks for the thought.
Nice, that will give me time to make money :p

I have a question, I was planning on telling everyone about this game. But considering the server issues, do you suggest that we should actually all try to keep our mouths shut? Would we really want new players considering the gulf in ability as well?
BOUNTYHUNTER

Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:39 am

Junkhead_ wrote:

You sound a lot like me actually. Unemployed, mid 20's, own apartment, smoking weed, gaming all day haha. I'm starting a business admin apprenticeship with a hospital soon though. I can definitely relate to regretting saying or posting something though, no worries mate. You from the UK?
Last edited by BOUNTYHUNTER on Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Solid007

Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:33 am

Respect 👍🏻 Pls no ban, the bag of shit was just a joke xd
VirginiaMaxwell

Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:18 am

LOL this take a tremendous amount of effort. most ppl dont even know how to "hello world". or read ascii.. like ppl have no idea its like fixing car or plumbing/carpenter work the possibilities for problems are endless given the due date everything was expected to go live. be greatful he provided a concept with proof and have ppl working around the clock testing it all out of their pockets.. cfw ppl are suffering just as much.
WolfZeroNine

Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:37 am

there are news? :( We would like to be updated even in small details :P
Nobunaga

Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:52 am

WolfZeroNine wrote:
Yes, would be great a daily news or anything like that if you have time for it. Just for know more about the process, because i'm very interested about problems that you are finding and how you are fixing it.

Regards!
It's the enemy :!:
Drunkard

Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:08 pm

Nobunaga wrote:
WolfZeroNine wrote:
Yes, would be great a daily news or anything like that if you have time for it. Just for know more about the process, because i'm very interested about problems that you are finding and how you are fixing it.

Regards!
Join Discord, GHz posts updates in the #Announcements and the #MGO2-DEV channels.
PSN - Solidsnake_DoE
Discord - Drunkard
Nobunaga

Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:01 pm

Drunkard wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:08 pm
Nobunaga wrote:
WolfZeroNine wrote:

Regards!
Join Discord, GHz posts updates in the #Announcements and the #MGO2-DEV channels.
That's just what i'm looking for! thanks!!
It's the enemy :!:

Return to “News”