OFW Delays and What's Up

Site and server news.
DNS: 192.3.217.61 / 192.3.217.162
CALL_ME_PRO

Re: OFW Delays and What's Up

Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:16 am

Really sounded like a month or two out from a release of ofw

I have the newest ps3 slim the model where you have to slide the tray to the left to insert the disc and I'm on version 2.00 can I jailbreak?
XxAsunaxX

Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:33 am

CALL_ME_PRO wrote:

I have the newest ps3 slim the model where you have to slide the tray to the left to insert the disc and I'm on version 2.00 can I jailbreak?
You can't CFW PS3 Super Slim
Reverb@Koichi

Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:03 am

president trump wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:49 pm

The date was of course arbitrary, but there wasn't much of a way in knowing that nothing would work when it was turned on, especially when it was previously believed to work. Due to time zones there was some confusion as to when the release would occur. This also means the day ended early for many people, and many people waited many hours for news.
Don't worry about it devs, thanks to your efforts, the CFW was released at the date.
I am desperate to have the OFW release but also you are giving me time to practice more for the online xD
president trump wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:49 pm

The critics of course will see none of these excuses equate the disappointment many experienced as June 12th came and went. The only consolation I can provide is the reassurance that work continues and sooner or later the server will be fully functional and fully accessible to players worldwide, both on CFW and OFW.
As GHz said once, you all have your lifes, your job/ study so of course it's very annoying to you to handle with us asking: "it's fake", "no release info?", "so when!?", etc. all this days.

I know you are still working on this, and I have very low expectations on you (just because to don't be so impatient, don't think bad please) I think it's a good idea to think like that, at least when you release the OFW version, will be a surprise to me. Thanks a lot for your work. ;)
Dredzed

Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:51 am

Quick question, do I wait for ofw or go through the cfw process? Not in huge hurry
Brad

Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:59 am

I'm super stoked for this release and look forward to playing MGO again. I was thinking about going the CFW route and came to the site to discover this thread. Thanks for all the time you guys have put into making this happen. I'll be spreading the word!
Xexro-

Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:08 pm

Can anyone tell me where to send my PS3 to get it jailbroken? I'm tired of waiting
MightyRavendark

Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:33 pm

CALL_ME_PRO wrote:

Cany anyone confirm if that's true, because if the wait really is going to be indefinite, if its even actually possible to run up to the standards the devs want it to run. I myself would have just called the project off with a sincere apology for any disappointment caused by regular internet dwellers who happened to cult love the fuck out of this game..

Please let us know if we need to move on, if its not around this weeked, im sorry but i might lose my last bit of hope on this existing. Sorry, just a bit disappointed. That still doesn't go to say the works not appreciated, but be real with your fans, some of us are starting to think the project really failed... \:
D.b.a
Batmantis-
America.Online
BOUNTYHUNTER

Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:47 pm

Junkhead_ wrote:
CALL_ME_PRO wrote:

Cany anyone confirm if that's true, because if the wait really is going to be indefinite, if its even actually possible to run up to the standards the devs want it to run. I myself would have just called the project off with a sincere apology for any disappointment caused by regular internet dwellers who happened to cult love the fuck out of this game..

Please let us know if we need to move on, if its not around this weeked, im sorry but i might lose my last bit of hope on this existing. Sorry, just a bit disappointed. That still doesn't go to say the works not appreciated, but be real with your fans, some of us are starting to think the project really failed... \:
Mate, can you just stfu? please....
BOUNTYHUNTER

Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:49 pm

Junkhead_ wrote:
CALL_ME_PRO wrote:

You have quite clearly shown a lack of appreciation over several posts. Have some patience or gtfo
Romulus2000

Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:22 pm

Junkhead_ wrote:
CALL_ME_PRO wrote:

If you read about 10 posts back, one of the developers said, "The only consolation I can provide is the reassurance that work continues and sooner or later the server will be fully functional and fully accessible to players worldwide, both on CFW and OFW."

I believe they shouldn't have said anything about OFW until it was genuinely ready instead of giving us, at the time, concrete dates. Even now the vague, "it will be out soon" doesn't help the situation on the players' end.

I'd rather hear, "it's going to take way longer than expected, get on on CFW if you want to play now."

Anyway, I'm still rooting for a OFW release. If it happens, great. If it doesn't, that's fine too.

Return to “News”