Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:53 pm

probably his account got hacked? I don't remember him so offensive in game
Junkhead_

Re: OFW Delays and What's Up

Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:41 am

Aemon96 wrote:
Hacked or not that's no excuse, even others "zomg hate hate hate" hated on me for voicing my opinion. Which albeit isn't only coming from me, i've discussed this with my friends who are eagerly waiting who I used to tear this shit up with back in the day, and it's the truth. Im sorry if it sounded disprespectful. But I digress. Those of us who really had our hopes up have every right to be disappointed or annoyed, if you disagree with it, keep it to yourself so we don't lose even more hope than we already have..

thank you to all who can actually understand that in a civil way, and backed up the fires doused on me. I won't post in this thread again. Good luck to all who continue to anticipate and patiently wait.
~D.B.A.~
Batmantis-
AOL
WolfZeroNine

Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:38 am

I hope the OFW server is ready as soon as possible!
I did not think you needed all this, but imagine the work behind it ...
We look forward to your patience and hope to be ready as soon as possible!
good job man! and thx you
Cjaxx

OFW Set For July 2017

Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:41 am

Hi, I'm a survivor of the No Man's sky™ delay-fiasco. I've created a predictive algorithm for release dates and delays. In my older post I have stated that the official firmware would not release till early to mid June (June 10th or later) or that it would release as late as the middle of July. As CFW and OFW were teased with an April release I used my knowledge of NMS to come up with what I like to call DratTime. DratTime is the amount of delay to be expected beyond any supposed release date. And with this formula I've come to an unfortunate conclusion. 1st OFW will NOT be this month. By the latest the release will fall on the third week of July. This is unlikely and will most likely be released sooner. The most realistic release time frame is from the last 5 days of June(Not likely) through the first week of July. You can expect OFW by then. But that is not what's unfortunate about what what I found. I do believe that not too long after OFW is released there will be 2 very big instances of server complications, both on separate occasions. I only hope to be wrong. But the experience many had with NMS says otherwise. Guess we wait and see. As a disclaimer, these predictions hold no bearing on the Admin Ghz, but rather on circumstances where life takes what you love most and makes you struggle and suffer for it. But again I do proclaim that OFW will NOT be this month. All we can do is wait and see.
KissShot

Re: OFW Set For July 2017

Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:50 am

Cjaxx wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:41 am
Hi, I'm a survivor of the No Man's sky™ delay-fiasco. I've created a predictive algorithm for release dates and delays. In my older post I have stated that the official firmware would not release till early to mid June (June 10th or later) or that it would release as late as the middle of July. As CFW and OFW were teased with an April release I used my knowledge of NMS to come up with what I like to call DratTime. DratTime is the amount of delay to be expected beyond any supposed release date. And with this formula I've come to an unfortunate conclusion. 1st OFW will NOT be this month. By the latest the release will fall on the third week of July. This is unlikely and will most likely be released sooner. The most realistic release time frame is from the last 5 days of June(Not likely) through the first week of July. You can expect OFW by then. But that is not what's unfortunate about what what I found. I do believe that not too long after OFW is released there will be 2 very big instances of server complications, both on separate occasions. I only hope to be wrong. But the experience many had with NMS says otherwise. Guess we wait and see. As a disclaimer, these predictions hold no bearing on the Admin Ghz, but rather on circumstances where life takes what you love most and makes you struggle and suffer for it. But again I do proclaim that OFW will NOT be this month. All we can do is wait and see.
Seems reasonable.
BOUNTYHUNTER

Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:38 am

Junkhead_ wrote:
Aemon96 wrote:
Hacked or not that's no excuse, even others "zomg hate hate hate" hated on me for voicing my opinion. Which albeit isn't only coming from me, i've discussed this with my friends who are eagerly waiting who I used to tear this shit up with back in the day, and it's the truth. Im sorry if it sounded disprespectful. But I digress. Those of us who really had our hopes up have every right to be disappointed or annoyed, if you disagree with it, keep it to yourself so we don't lose even more hope than we already have..

thank you to all who can actually understand that in a civil way, and backed up the fires doused on me. I won't post in this thread again. Good luck to all who continue to anticipate and patiently wait.
I disagree that you reserve any right to voice your disappointment, especially after the guys have already apologised. Moaning like a little bitch, constantly referring to your hope and excitement like it's the most important thing in the world... Sorry, but I find your self-centered obnoxiousness intolerable.
Junkhead_

Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:01 am

BOUNTYHUNTER wrote:
Junkhead_ wrote:
Aemon96 wrote:

I disagree that you reserve any right to voice your disappointment, especially after the guys have already apologised. Moaning like a little bitch, constantly referring to your hope and excitement like it's the most important thing in the world... Sorry, but I find your self-centered obnoxiousness intolerable.
Whatever bro, say that to me in game, if we ever even get to meet ingame.
~D.B.A.~
Batmantis-
AOL
BOUNTYHUNTER

Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:13 am

Junkhead_ wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:01 am
BOUNTYHUNTER wrote:
Junkhead_ wrote:

Whatever bro, say that to me in game, if we ever even get to meet ingame.
Pahahahahaha, I'd prefer to say it to your face actually.
DrPronny

Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:36 am

I see the community isn't any less cancerous than it was nine years ago. I mean, nine years should have been enough for most of you people to grow out of puberty
Public Pervert

Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:20 pm

DrPronny wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:36 am
I see the community isn't any less cancerous than it was nine years ago. I mean, nine years should have been enough for most of you people to grow out of puberty
Sadly it's not age which defines maturity, If that were so, this world would be a better place. xD

Return to “News”