June 12th 2017 News, Update Status and Discussion (CFW OPEN)

Site and server news.
たりょー
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:22 am

Re: June 12th 2017 News, Update Status and Discussion (CFW OPEN)

Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:09 pm

its says failed to copy...why??
User avatar
zDestroyer
Location: Somewhere in Europe
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:51 pm

Re: June 12th 2017 News, Update Status and Discussion (CFW OPEN)

Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:11 pm

たりょー wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:09 pm
its says failed to copy...why??
Do you use a CFW ps3? Or a OFW ps3?
たりょー
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:22 am

Re: June 12th 2017 News, Update Status and Discussion (CFW OPEN)

Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:21 pm

zDestroyer wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:11 pm
たりょー wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:09 pm
its says failed to copy...why??
Do you use a CFW ps3? Or a OFW ps3?
im on cfw with rebug 4.81
when the copy starts then go 2% it fails
User avatar
zDestroyer
Location: Somewhere in Europe
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:51 pm

Re: June 12th 2017 News, Update Status and Discussion (CFW OPEN)

Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:23 pm

たりょー wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:21 pm
zDestroyer wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:11 pm
たりょー wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:09 pm
its says failed to copy...why??
Do you use a CFW ps3? Or a OFW ps3?
im on cfw with rebug 4.81
when the copy starts then go 2% it fails
And did you already set ur PS3 on Cobra too? If not, along with the CFW 4.81 file, there should be a "REBUG TOOLBOX" in your install package folder. Install it and enable Cobra.

If you already have done this, I strongly suggest you to PM GhzGangster.
STOPCRYNOOB93
Location: france
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 2:01 pm

Re: June 12th 2017 News, Update Status and Discussion (CFW OPEN)

Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:38 pm

the ofw will be on in few hours , week or month ?
User avatar
Polaris
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:10 am

Re: June 12th 2017 News, Update Status and Discussion (CFW OPEN)

Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:41 pm

STOPCRYNOOB93 wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:38 pm
the ofw will be on in few hours , week or month ?
In a few days, I guess.
STOPCRYNOOB93
Location: france
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 2:01 pm

Re: June 12th 2017 News, Update Status and Discussion (CFW OPEN)

Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:43 pm

ok thanks
User avatar
xFreedom
Contact:
Location: Madrid
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:19 pm

Re: June 12th 2017 News, Update Status and Discussion (CFW OPEN)

Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:04 pm

Press X in the launcher to link my account and it does not work.Help? Amazing job guys
Gravity1
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:52 pm

Re: June 12th 2017 News, Update Status and Discussion (CFW OPEN)

Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:27 pm

So fail ofw??
User avatar
yassineya
Contact:
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:37 am

Re: June 12th 2017 News, Update Status and Discussion (CFW OPEN)

Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:47 pm

xFreedom wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:04 pm
Press X in the launcher to link my account and it does not work.Help? Amazing job guys
Install the correct firmware, and try again. You have to install REBUG CFW 4.81, install the REBUG TOOLBOX.pkg and Start it on your PS3 and find the option to ENABLE COBRA. Then go back to XMB and run the Launcher.

The solution to your problem is in the tutorial and even a few posts above your message. Please try to read the instructions attentively.
Spoiler:
zDestroyer wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:23 pm
And did you already set ur PS3 on Cobra too? If not, along with the CFW 4.81 file, there should be a "REBUG TOOLBOX" in your install package folder. Install it and enable Cobra.

If you already have done this, I strongly suggest you to PM GhzGangster.

Return to “News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest

Latest Posts

Discord

Forum Theme