End of March 2017 News

Site and server news.
DNS: 192.3.217.61 / 192.3.217.162
KidBilly

Re: End of March 2017 News

Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:05 am

Junkhead_ wrote:This is awesome, I was wondering though. Why can't / could there be like an exclusive 1 - 2 day beta launch where we can "all" connect to try the OFW method and have some fun tearing shit up and seeing how everything has come together! Then just take it down or something until it is completely ready! It would be great to have a real little taste of whats to come "watching people's mgo2r streams is great, but some of us want to experience that action ourselves again!!!" The wait is killer if its not gonna be available for like another month.. Especially if you are like me and have way too much spare time and very little interest in any other games :D

Not trying to seem impatient though, I understand this is fan made and developed and only so much can be done, but just food for thought. Would be amazing if we could all test this out for a sec just to have a taste of whats to come when it is ready for official release?
I 2nd this! We understand stuff is going to break a lot. But the wait is killing us. :D
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:06 am

Junkhead_ wrote:This is awesome, I was wondering though. Why can't / could there be like an exclusive 1 - 2 day beta launch where we can "all" connect to try the OFW method and have some fun tearing shit up and seeing how everything has come together! Then just take it down or something until it is completely ready! It would be great to have a real little taste of whats to come "watching people's mgo2r streams is great, but some of us want to experience that action ourselves again!!!" The wait is killer if its not gonna be available for like another month.. Especially if you are like me and have way too much spare time and very little interest in any other games :D

Not trying to seem impatient though, I understand this is fan made and developed and only so much can be done, but just food for thought. Would be amazing if we could all test this out for a sec just to have a taste of whats to come when it is ready for official release?
Most of the work I have left to do is so everyone can get set up and actually play. Once you'll be able to play (or really close at least), I'll make an announcement about the release.
itsnasho

Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:18 am

GHzGangster wrote:

Most of the work I have left to do is so everyone can get set up and actually play. Once you'll be able to play (or really close at least), I'll make an announcement about the release.
Hey GHz, a quick question. I can't play MGO with a wireless connection, right?
Visit my Twitter: twitter.com/ItsNash0
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:06 am

itsnasho wrote:Hey GHz, a quick question. I can't play MGO with a wireless connection, right?
You can, I do.
itsnasho

Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:56 am

I try, but I'm getting a error message when I press 'Start Game'. It's like a 'Unable to login in the server'. I'm finding solutions.
itsnasho

Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:14 am

itsnasho wrote:I try, but I'm getting a error message when I press 'Start Game'. It's like a 'Unable to login in the server'. I'm finding solutions.
It says: Unable to login to server.(0910:DAB0660B) and I press Circle and takes me to the home screen of MGO2R.
Scorpion42

Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:33 am

Nice, very good job, i can't wait to come back !!
Gen-Snake
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:55 pm

itsnasho wrote:I try, but I'm getting a error message when I press 'Start Game'. It's like a 'Unable to login in the server'. I'm finding solutions.
if start game doesnt show up its usualy a UDP issue
itsnasho

Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:56 am

Prime Minister Gen wrote:
if start game doesnt show up its usualy a UDP issue
That happens when I use the Internet of my iPhone. Because with the Router of home, that don't happen.
Future_TraX

Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:14 pm

You're the best, thanks for your hard work GHz!

Return to “News”