DNS: 192.3.217.61 / 192.3.217.162
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

End of March 2017 News

Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:41 am

A quick one. Still working on it.

The new site and system is almost done.
Still need to create a password reset process (not hard), automatically migrate users over, and move over at least most of the existing MGO2 part of the site over to it.

Pretty much all the hard game stuff is figured out now.
The encryption I had an issue with, wasn't a big deal, I just used a 1.34 file and it's working fine. Still need to move it over to the new system.

Server still needs some work.
Some functionality is still missing. Still need to stress test and make it as snappy as I can before launch.

New CFW launcher still needs to be worked on.
Not sure how long this will take. I've had a plugin working in the background on my PS3 for a while now, makes things like file replacement really easy. The launcher itself will be the main time-sucker. You'll be able to use (actually, forced to) use Cobra now. Probably going to be a CFW beta.

Q&A/chill stream will come later.
More updates to come soon. :o
VaxNeNoR

Re: End of March 2017 News

Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:27 am

nice great work for real bro ! i'm really happy that ur doing ur best to bring this game for the people who couldn't play it or he didn't have the time to hack the PS3 just like me. :cry:
if u can please tell us the date that u may bring the OFW I will be glad cuz i'm really too fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkking excited to play mgo2 again after 5 years ! :cry:
FoxHounder

Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:29 pm

VaxNeNoR wrote:nice great work for real bro ! i'm really happy that ur doing ur best to bring this game for the people who couldn't play it or he didn't have the time to hack the PS3 just like me. :cry:
if u can please tell us the date that u may bring the OFW I will be glad cuz i'm really too fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkking excited to play mgo2 again after 5 years ! :cry:
This is good news. Things seem to be progressing pretty well.

As for the release date, I heard possibly late April into May maybe. I'm not sure about that. But in any case, when It's released, It's released. We don't need them to rush and get it out. Just deliver us a good working product like you have for the CFW version, and we'll be happy.

Good job to everybody involved in the project. I've been enjoying MGO for the last week with the CFW PS3 I bought. It feels so amazing to be back. I'm slowly getting back to my old self.

Keep up the good work.

FoxHounder.
solidpat221

Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:24 pm

Good to hear things are on their way! Keep it up!
DM9674111

Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:50 pm

Nice
NourishedPsyche

Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:20 pm

Stopping bugging him for a release date. Let the man work in peace.
Th3Liquid

Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:54 pm

Very good notices, good job, The hype is real
bunbunpowah

Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:30 pm

Keep it up GHz. I could buy another ps3 right now and hop on with CFW but I think I can wait cause Persona 5 is out next week.

Can't wait to say "GAME OVER" again.
HavocRyu

Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:22 pm

I just wanna chill in non stat rooms, play dress up lol, and make emblems all damn day. At least at the beginning. I will start going hard soon enough. (By going hard , I of course mean trying to be anything besides a sloth) i moss my fh....
Junkhead_

Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:28 pm

This is awesome, I was wondering though. Why can't / could there be like an exclusive 1 - 2 day beta launch where we can "all" connect to try the OFW method and have some fun tearing shit up and seeing how everything has come together! Then just take it down or something until it is completely ready! It would be great to have a real little taste of whats to come "watching people's mgo2r streams is great, but some of us want to experience that action ourselves again!!!" The wait is killer if its not gonna be available for like another month.. Especially if you are like me and have way too much spare time and very little interest in any other games :D

Not trying to seem impatient though, I understand this is fan made and developed and only so much can be done, but just food for thought. Would be amazing if we could all test this out for a sec just to have a taste of whats to come when it is ready for official release?
~D.B.A.~
Batmantis-
AOL

Return to “News”