More Time Needed for OFW & 1.36 (Outdated as of June)

Site and server news.
Th3Liquid

Re: More Time Needed for OFW & 1.36

Tue May 02, 2017 7:28 pm

i will buy a ps3 CFW.... only prolong release dates, and really nobody knows when everything its will ready. .. I hope no one rages for my comment but i really want to play now, I would not be surprised if it prolong until June because i know its hard.

i think that they should have kept silent about the update if they knew they couldnt meet the stipulated date,and announce it when it's ready.
i repeat, its only a personal comment about this situation.
Future_TraX

Tue May 02, 2017 7:52 pm

Big Emo wrote:i will buy a ps3 CFW.... only prolong release dates, and really nobody knows when everything its will ready. .. I hope no one rages for my comment but i really want to play now, I would not be surprised if it prolong until June because i know its hard.

i think that they should have kept silent about the update if they knew they couldnt meet the stipulated date,and announce it when it's ready.
Th3Liquid

Tue May 02, 2017 7:59 pm

NoFoX wrote:
Big Emo wrote:i will buy a ps3 CFW.... only prolong release dates, and really nobody knows when everything its will ready. .. I hope no one rages for my comment but i really want to play now, I would not be surprised if it prolong until June because i know its hard.

"A fews weeks later" for OFW, that sounds like in End of May xD
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tue May 02, 2017 9:22 pm

Go ahead, there are a lot more advantages as well.
Aemon96

Wed May 03, 2017 1:07 pm

I bought a superslim for 70 euros in the end of March. Didn't buy cfw because you told was ready for all in April and because old ps3s break more easily. But at the moment there is no date for the ofw.
I'm really grateful for your job, really, but why you told to the community April if still now, when we are in may you still can't say when all will be finish?
Yoshi-K

Wed May 03, 2017 2:49 pm

Aemon96 wrote:I bought a superslim for 70 euros in the end of March. Didn't buy cfw because you told was ready for all in April and because old ps3s break more easily. But at the moment there is no date for the ofw.
I'm really grateful for your job, really, but why you told to the community April if still now, when we are in may you still can't say when all will be finish?
Shit happens bro, things get pushed back. A polished game takes time and since youre going to have to restore every time per update, GHz is trying to make sure you have to restore as little as possible. If you want to keep up with the changing release of ofw, keep an eye out in the MGO2 Development Discuss or check the new section on discord.
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed May 03, 2017 3:16 pm

Aemon96 wrote:was ready for all in April
I did not say this.
PadraigB91

Wed May 03, 2017 3:20 pm

Agreed with the above. The announcement should have been delayed until it was near ready to go. I worry the hype bubble has been slightly burst now. Oh well
Future_TraX

Wed May 03, 2017 4:30 pm

Jees, get a chill y'all.
GHz is working as much as he can. Enjoy real life ffs.
Cjaxx

Wed May 03, 2017 4:36 pm

Like I said be prepared to wait till mid July. I guarantee OFW isn't coming till at least late June. Not at all this month. And 1.36 is at the last 10 days of May for cfw.

Return to “News”