More Time Needed for OFW & 1.36 (Outdated as of June)

Site and server news.
King Gilga

Re: More Time Needed for OFW & 1.36

Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:39 am

I've dreamed of something like this... When this drops I won't be able to stop playing! The good 'ol days are coming back boys!
Tahvo

Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:30 am

Just tell us when you need Alpha testers ;D
Dronwed_

Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:20 pm

You should definitely take your time ! You are not being paid or anything, it is not your job, so we can't have many demands :D
Coast2Coast

Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:21 pm

Drowned_ wrote:You should definitely take your time ! You are not being paid or anything, it is not your job, so we can't have many demands :D
but everyone got hyped for this month :D
~D.B.A.~
Batmantis-
Completely Undisclosed 2nd business name
Completely Undisclosed 3rd business name
Dronwed_

Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:55 am

Junkhead_ wrote:
Drowned_ wrote:You should definitely take your time ! You are not being paid or anything, it is not your job, so we can't have many demands :D
but everyone got hyped for this month :D
Yeah, me too actually, but we can't complain much, he does what he can and we have to support him ;)
iZeshin

Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:29 am

Don't worry, take your time. You're amazing, all the founders and members here are amazing, because you bring the life to a game that wrote an entire HISTORY about games. Hope that you gonna bring some happiness to the fans of the real MGO!
I loved so much this game, I still view and review videos and gameplays of Solid007, Dismalicious and more. Glad and proud to meet this amazing community, see you in the game soon, when an update/workaround for OFW is avaiable! I LOVE YOU ALL!
P.S: Sorry for my bad english, I'm italian and I've learned only the basics...lol
Aguia_BR

Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:14 pm

Eu já estou lá, esperando os amigos se juntarem especialmente os do Brasil. (I'm already there, waiting for friends to join specially those from Brazil.)
Aguia_BR

Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:29 pm

me preocupa o fato de que um numero maior de jogadores tornem o servidor lento demais. será
necessário talvez um novo servidor GHZ ? (I am concerned that a larger number of players make the server too slow. it will be
  Needed maybe a new server, GHZ?)
Aguia_BR

Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:34 pm

solidpat221 wrote:Perfectly fine with this. Taking the time to make sure all the bugs are worked out is much better than rushing it. Take your time dude. You've got a whole community behind you and what you do.

eai paulista BLZ? lembra de mim Aguia-BR kkkkkk
Polaris

Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:41 pm

Aguia_BR wrote:me preocupa o fato de que um numero maior de jogadores tornem o servidor lento demais. será
necessário talvez um novo servidor GHZ ? (I am concerned that a larger number of players make the server too slow. it will be
  Needed maybe a new server, GHZ?)
Server is basically for matchmaking because the game is P2P. If I've understand correctly.

Return to “News”