MGO2R - OFW and 1.36 Update - March

Site and server news.
Tiger

Re: MGO2R - OFW and 1.36 Update

Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:37 am

Yoshi-K wrote:Hard times are hard times, no one in this community I would like to think is exempt from that, though there is a level of dedication and desire that over rides it at a point. You dont have to spend 200 plus on a 3.55 PS3. I sent off mine which was at 4.81 to a guy though ebay so my money was protected to be downgraded. Its currently on its way back to me and hopefully I should be back online by Friday or Saturday. Could I have waited for OFW? Absolutely. Did I have the 30 for the downgrade and the 24 for priority shipping? Not really no. But I sold some stuff on Ebay did a favor or two and made the money up right quick. I went out bought the packing materials, the box and sent it off.

I say this as a dude with 17 dollars in my bank account and as a dude who was shafted by his work for two weeks of pay. But I made it work. I hustled and got it done.

While I dont completely agree with the Brazilians thing, they do have a rep for it. Regardless its still a pain to be patiently waiting for OFW, giving support and cheering on the team, and as youre doing that here come the randoms. Asking silly questions, for updates where theres a thread for it, asking if it can be played on PS4 of all things or worse, telling the team to hurry up. Like...come on dude. Have a little patience and a little respect.

Granted I understand that most of these folks have NO IDEA how hard it is to do what the team is doing what with the server and the updates but still. Its 2017. Ignorance isnt an excuse when you have the internet.

As for people getting kicked, from their own rooms or otherwise. Its a problem yes, but its a community problem more then anything a mentality problem, more then anything. Some folks care too much about their level but granted, they're CFW no lifers. They put in the money and the time to try and be that good so of course they're gonna do silly shit like abort for level. Hopefully with the influx of OFW players, this will be less of an issue. I myself am going to be hosting training the majority of my playtime prolly. So there'll at least be that for newbies or people who just want to play around for fun.

I wholeheartedly think if the community has a mindset more focused on simply having fun. We'll see less problems like the ones that we occasionally hear about on the forums. There'll always be bad eggs but with enough good etiquette we can all make sure that for each other, we'll have a good time.

...This was more of a rant then I expected.
Good stuff, Yosh.
Aguia_BR

Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:09 pm

I paid $ 100 (U $ 30) for CFW and I did not have any great difficulties
Please, this value is despicable, his argument does not justify.
bata

Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:18 pm

Aguia_BR wrote:I paid $ 100 (U $ 30) for CFW and I did not have any great difficulties
Please, this value is despicable, his argument does not justify.
30 dollars+preventing me from playing any online games on my PS3 via PSN(which I still do occasionally with friends) is not worth it just to be able to play MGO isn't worth it, especially when the server only has a handful of people playing at peak hours.

Also it's not actually 30 dollars when you take into account shipping costs and stuff, which aren't exactly cheap if you don't live in the UK. As it turns out when you live in a shitty, 500 euro minimum wage country you tend to value your money a bit more.
Aguia_BR

Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:20 pm

MGO2R has few players exactly why most think just like you. that simple.
Yoshi-K

Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:52 pm

That's exactly what bata said dude...
Revy

Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:12 pm

I had a dream that MGO came back on OFW.
Prophet confirmed.
Not long from now on.
"People. Enjoy the game. Get drunk or wasted but enjoy the game."
Nowhereman

Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:01 pm

Guys it's near the end of April. Starting to lose hope.
Jordan

Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:50 pm

pretty sure he said its delayed and he wants it to work good before he releases it
jokinnen

Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:11 pm

Hello everyone, is there any spanish that can inform me how and where to modify play 3 to play mgo2? Thanks.-
BetoElTerrible

Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:10 am

Hello everyone aswell big fan of the site and its journey to keeping this alive. Also what you mean jokinnen? I know spanish and english but not what you mean.

Return to “News”