MGO2R - OFW and 1.36 Update - March

Site and server news.
DNS: 192.3.217.61 / 192.3.217.162
kasbeel88
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:23 pm

Re: MGO2R - OFW and 1.36 Update

Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:01 am

Would I be able to play using a PS4?
User avatar
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 548
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 5:21 am

Re: MGO2R - OFW and 1.36 Update

Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:25 am

kasbeel88 wrote:Would I be able to play using a PS4?
:?
No.
Decent
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:14 pm

Re: MGO2R - OFW and 1.36 Update

Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:38 am

Guys give us an update please!!!
User avatar
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 548
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 5:21 am

Re: MGO2R - OFW and 1.36 Update

Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:14 pm

Decent wrote:Guys give us an update please!!!
I post more technical updates over here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=307.
As for any major update, not at the moment.
User avatar
HorusDjer
Contact:
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:36 pm

Re: MGO2R - OFW and 1.36 Update

Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:57 pm

I still have to read all about it and all the guides I am returning after 5 years but first let me congratulate you guys big time I mean you really are top notch people all this work and kindness because you love the game and you understand how much we love it too, it´s actually impressive how skillful you guys are, no words to express my gratitude, how exiting.
nomad7722
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:24 pm

Re: MGO2R - OFW and 1.36 Update

Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:58 am

HoruaDjer I agree with ewery word. Thank you guys for this hard work.
User avatar
Aguia_BR
Location: Brasil
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:52 pm

Re: MGO2R - OFW and 1.36 Update

Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:38 am

Nowhereman wrote:HURRY UP! MOVE IT! RAPIDO! SCHNELL! HOP TO IT! SHIFTY! BOLT! GOTTA GO FAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTT

YOU'RE TOO SLOOOOOOOW! :D ;D :) ;) :( :o :evil:
Are you in a hurry to play? OFW your ps3 and stop talking nonsense. You say you love mgo, but you do not dare to spend any money to play again.
User avatar
XxAsunaxX
Location: Portugal (PSN: Golation)
Posts: 136
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:50 pm

Re: MGO2R - OFW and 1.36 Update

Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:15 pm

Aguia_BR wrote:
Nowhereman wrote:HURRY UP! MOVE IT! RAPIDO! SCHNELL! HOP TO IT! SHIFTY! BOLT! GOTTA GO FAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTT

YOU'RE TOO SLOOOOOOOW! :D ;D :) ;) :( :o :evil:
Are you in a hurry to play? OFW your ps3 and stop talking nonsense. You say you love mgo, but you do not dare to spend any money to play again.
You mean CFW.
Comments like those (Nowhereman) are really stupid, your's isn't better, just cuz we didn't get a CFW ps3 (cuz some can't affort, others don't wanna spend that money just to play MGO2 with an average 40 player base, where you can get kicked cuz you're unknown or to get a friend in) doesn't mean you CFW users love the game more then the OFW users.
Image
bata
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:34 pm

Re: MGO2R - OFW and 1.36 Update

Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:36 pm

XxAsunaxX wrote:
Aguia_BR wrote:
Nowhereman wrote:HURRY UP! MOVE IT! RAPIDO! SCHNELL! HOP TO IT! SHIFTY! BOLT! GOTTA GO FAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTT

YOU'RE TOO SLOOOOOOOW! :D ;D :) ;) :( :o :evil:
Are you in a hurry to play? OFW your ps3 and stop talking nonsense. You say you love mgo, but you do not dare to spend any money to play again.
You mean CFW.
Comments like those (Nowhereman) are really stupid, your's isn't better, just cuz we didn't get a CFW ps3 (cuz some can't affort, others don't wanna spend that money just to play MGO2 with an average 40 player base, where you can get kicked cuz you're unknown or to get a friend in) doesn't mean you CFW users love the game more then the OFW users.
Brazilians who play games don't understand that concept. It's a country basically made up of people who either don't have enough money to play games, or have way too much money on their hands and therefore don't value it.
User avatar
Junkhead_
Location: CALIFORN-I-A
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:57 am

Re: MGO2R - OFW and 1.36 Update

Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:12 pm

bata wrote:
XxAsunaxX wrote:
Aguia_BR wrote:
Are you in a hurry to play? OFW your ps3 and stop talking nonsense. You say you love mgo, but you do not dare to spend any money to play again.
You mean CFW.
Comments like those (Nowhereman) are really stupid, your's isn't better, just cuz we didn't get a CFW ps3 (cuz some can't affort, others don't wanna spend that money just to play MGO2 with an average 40 player base, where you can get kicked cuz you're unknown or to get a friend in) doesn't mean you CFW users love the game more then the OFW users.
Brazilians who play games don't understand that concept. It's a country basically made up of people who either don't have enough money to play games, or have way too much money on their hands and therefore don't value it.
absolutely, also some of us are in our mid to early 20's now and can't afford to shell out 200+ dollars for a ps3 on ebay with CFW. the cost of living is ridiculous in some places and that 200 dollars could be your electricity bill you know? food? maybe suffer from difficulties saving money lol? and it is extremely rare to find them on craigslist where you can barter out a deal or trade. some people have no need for CFW in general either because they aren't interested in modding other games or flat out cheating (i'd only want one to play backup / iso ps2 and ps1 games.)

idk but id assume a lot of the guys waiting for OFW would be more than happy to donate more to show appreciation, but it hasn't even been released for the majority of us to play yet. (i myself would not mind playing on an unstable / imperfect beta at all, as long as it doesn't brick my ps3.)

and if there's a risk of being kicked all the time which sounds like an actual common occurrence, and having a very limited amount of games to choose from, that would defeat the purpose of even trying to get involved in mgo2 again.

we are all very greatful to know this project is even happening, its fkn awesome. but we also want to play too lol.......
d.b.a batmantis
Coming soon

Return to “News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Discord

Forum Theme