RedField2012

Re: MGO2R - OFW and 1.36 Update

Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:24 pm

I agree, MGO3 has a less shitty character customization
I miss MGO2 for that & also the accurate MGS4 gameplay
Saveliy23

Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:04 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIb1x-8daso&t Announcement Trailer is up!

I decided to make some sort of announcement trailer for upcoming MGO2R to gather people up. Enjoy, guys!! ;)
bunbunpowah

Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:48 am

I would like the gear to stay unlocked but if you want us to earn stuff again it doesn't really bother me too much.

Would we lose everything and have to rebuy special gear like the Jpn exclusives or so?
Th3Liquid

Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:56 am

HavocRyu

Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:22 pm

Noooooooo.... Please dont lock any gear. If we have to have a certain play time to unlock things, some ppeople will never get it all. I have a job with terrible hours so i wont be playing as often as i would like. So racking up time would take forever. I understand some people enjoy unlocking things, but some people actually dont have hours a day to play. I loved all the gear and i had most of it on a couple characters. I dont want to have to do it all over again. Getting white beret took forever with glitchers and elite clans whoring tournament. .. Same for surv. Took forever to get zombie and rb etc... Just saying.
RedVapora

Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:40 pm

Ps3 is being downgraded, can't wait to play next week!
ChildOfLight3

Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:24 pm

I think it would be cool to make some gear like berets and items that were hard to obtain at the time unlockable through survival/tournament, it would actually give a meaning to those modes. Not saying everything should be locked, but I feel like leaving some stuff unlocked and leaving the rest as rewards for being good at the game (as long as glitchers don't take over the competitive modes again) would be the best solution. Just my two cents.
president trump
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:22 pm

ChildOfLight3 wrote:I think it would be cool to make some gear like berets and items that were hard to obtain at the time unlockable through survival/tournament, it would actually give a meaning to those modes. Not saying everything should be locked, but I feel like leaving some stuff unlocked and leaving the rest as rewards for being good at the game (as long as glitchers don't take over the competitive modes again) would be the best solution. Just my two cents.
I'd like to just replace all the current colors/patterns so it's like an entirely new customization available (additional gear cannot be added yet). Personally, I'm tired of seeing the same old outfits.
solidpat221

Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:38 pm

president trump wrote:
ChildOfLight3 wrote:I think it would be cool to make some gear like berets and items that were hard to obtain at the time unlockable through survival/tournament, it would actually give a meaning to those modes. Not saying everything should be locked, but I feel like leaving some stuff unlocked and leaving the rest as rewards for being good at the game (as long as glitchers don't take over the competitive modes again) would be the best solution. Just my two cents.
I'd like to just replace all the current colors/patterns so it's like an entirely new customization available (additional gear cannot be added yet). Personally, I'm tired of seeing the same old outfits.
I think it'd be cool seeing at least all new color schemes added into the game. Or seeing the textured schemes get added to all the gear that originally couldn't hold them (like a beret having the crocodile texture or DPM)
HavocRyu

Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:46 pm

So ghz, where glitchers are concerned, you will be banning right? That shit got out of hand. Fast. I can understand map glitching with FRIENDS only in a private room just to fuck around, but ls and mao and ddos is just too much. Not saying i condone glitching but if i join a room and someone is sitting inside a wall not killing anyone and chilling, its not going to affect me.
Last edited by HavocRyu on Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “News”