Actively Looking for Betas/Old Stuff

Site and server news.
DNS: 192.3.217.61 / 192.3.217.162
Darksparky
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:57 pm

Re: Actively Looking for Betas/Old Stuff

Postby Darksparky Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:10 am

GHzGangster wrote:
Darksparky wrote:https://my.mixtape.moe/vfxgni.pdf

Tell me what you think.

Really cool man, thanks.


I'm glad you like it, if possible i think it would be cool if it was more accessible instead of buried in a thread.
Somethingyer
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:58 pm

Re: Actively Looking for Betas/Old Stuff

Postby Somethingyer Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:12 am

Speaking of beta stuff, is there any possibility that one cut Arsenal Gear level will ever be added to MGO2R?
User avatar
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 407
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 5:21 am

Re: Actively Looking for Betas/Old Stuff

Postby GHzGangster Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:28 am

Somethingyer wrote:Speaking of beta stuff, is there any possibility that one cut Arsenal Gear level will ever be added to MGO2R?

There are some videos of some old stuff here: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxLPYwcKDXhUwaqkbNRp_f1SjNlcC1d8j
Image
Personal Donations: https://eden.glass/donate
(For me, not the site or servers!)
Somethingyer
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:58 pm

Re: Actively Looking for Betas/Old Stuff

Postby Somethingyer Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:34 am

GHzGangster wrote:
Somethingyer wrote:Speaking of beta stuff, is there any possibility that one cut Arsenal Gear level will ever be added to MGO2R?

There are some videos of some old stuff here: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxLPYwcKDXhUwaqkbNRp_f1SjNlcC1d8j

Will the Lethal Leviathan in this vid ever show up in the actual game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMuY7pxYokc
User avatar
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 407
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 5:21 am

Re: Actively Looking for Betas/Old Stuff

Postby GHzGangster Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:39 am

Somethingyer wrote:
GHzGangster wrote:
Somethingyer wrote:Speaking of beta stuff, is there any possibility that one cut Arsenal Gear level will ever be added to MGO2R?

There are some videos of some old stuff here: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxLPYwcKDXhUwaqkbNRp_f1SjNlcC1d8j

Will the Lethal Leviathan in this vid ever show up in the actual game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMuY7pxYokc

Maybe, but there is still a lot of work needed to get to the point where we can do maps well.
Image
Personal Donations: https://eden.glass/donate
(For me, not the site or servers!)
Soooca
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:38 pm

Re: Actively Looking for Betas/Old Stuff

Postby Soooca Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:30 pm

@
GHzGangster
I've the Premiere Beta, EU region...I don't know if you are still interested in it.
Spoiler:
1b.jpg
1b.jpg (50.09 KiB) Viewed 108 times

2b.jpg
2b.jpg (53.03 KiB) Viewed 108 times


And I've a web page file (saved from metalgear-online.com - the site is closed) with many informations about 1.30/1.31 version...I don't know if it can help you:

MetalGear-Online_com.zip
(21.6 KiB) Downloaded 4 times
User avatar
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 407
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 5:21 am

Re: Actively Looking for Betas/Old Stuff

Postby GHzGangster Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:35 am

Soooca wrote:@GHzGangster I've the Premiere Beta, EU region...I don't know if you are still interested in it.
Spoiler:
1b.jpg
2b.jpg


And I've a web page file (saved from metalgear-online.com - the site is closed) with many informations about 1.30/1.31 version...I don't know if it can help you:

MetalGear-Online_com.zip

You don't happen to have not deleted the game data, have you? We actually have the EU beta too, but it's pretty much just a patch downloader.
Image
Personal Donations: https://eden.glass/donate
(For me, not the site or servers!)
Soooca
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:38 pm

Re: Actively Looking for Betas/Old Stuff

Postby Soooca Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:06 am

GHzGangster wrote:
Soooca wrote:@GHzGangster I've the Premiere Beta, EU region...I don't know if you are still interested in it.
Spoiler:
1b.jpg
2b.jpg


And I've a web page file (saved from metalgear-online.com - the site is closed) with many informations about 1.30/1.31 version...I don't know if it can help you:

MetalGear-Online_com.zip

You don't happen to have not deleted the game data, have you? We actually have the EU beta too, but it's pretty much just a patch downloader.


Yes, unfortunately I've deleted every game data something like 2 years ago and then I re-installed every previous content but the Premier Beta has 1.00 version :(
Mollic
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:00 pm

Re: Actively Looking for Betas/Old Stuff

Postby Mollic Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:31 pm

GHzGangster wrote:
Somethingyer wrote:
GHzGangster wrote:There are some videos of some old stuff here: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxLPYwcKDXhUwaqkbNRp_f1SjNlcC1d8j

Will the Lethal Leviathan in this vid ever show up in the actual game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMuY7pxYokc

Maybe, but there is still a lot of work needed to get to the point where we can do maps well.


is there any guideline for map packages/creation ? what are the requirements what type of package must it be etc.

for example if i developed a level on unity ( or somethig like that ) would we be able to add it?
User avatar
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 407
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 5:21 am

Re: Actively Looking for Betas/Old Stuff

Postby GHzGangster Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:08 pm

Mollic wrote:is there any guideline for map packages/creation ? what are the requirements what type of package must it be etc.

for example if i developed a level on unity ( or somethig like that ) would we be able to add it?

It's a custom format.
Image
Personal Donations: https://eden.glass/donate
(For me, not the site or servers!)

Return to “News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Forum Theme

Login  •  Register