February 2017 News

Site and server news.
User avatar
(SGR) SEAN
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:11 pm

Re: February 2017 News

Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:27 pm

GHzGangster wrote:
Eagle_66 wrote:@GHzGangster This amazing boss! thanks for the hard work you guys are doing.
Btw what is better than Survival & Tournament in MGO2? :D and what happened to project foxhound is it cancelled or still in progress?
Yeah, it's cancelled for now. I might make a similar project in the future, but not at the moment.


Interesting...

stopped working on the maps the second tuti stopped messaging me.

oh well.
User avatar
Tahvo
Contact:
Location: Jyväskylä
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:56 am

Re: February 2017 News

Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:06 am

Hey when will you make closed Alpha trial? Also this method only manually installs the modded Mgs4 update to Ps3 right? It doesnt change anything else? Also have you had any issues from Sony banning any Psn accounts since that always worries me since they are really not ok with modding even though Ps3 is discontinnued :roll:
User avatar
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 677
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 5:21 am

Re: February 2017 News

Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:48 am

Tahvo wrote:Hey when will you make closed Alpha trial? Also this method only manually installs the modded Mgs4 update to Ps3 right? It doesnt change anything else? Also have you had any issues from Sony banning any Psn accounts since that always worries me since they are really not ok with modding even though Ps3 is discontinnued :roll:
As soon as I can. Still working on everything.
Correct.
No issues with bans.
User avatar
TakayukiAzuta
Location: Germany
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:54 pm

Re: February 2017 News

Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:18 pm

When 1.36 arrive, does it reset all the names that were created? I'm asking because I can't create the name I had back in 2010-2012 and I REALLY want my original name back. even tho there was already a reset (Accidentally) I still couldn't create the name. if there's gonna be no reset for names, is there any other way to get this done? because I think the name is something important to the game.
User avatar
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 677
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 5:21 am

Re: February 2017 News

Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:08 am

TakayukiAzuta wrote:When 1.36 arrive, does it reset all the names that were created? I'm asking because I can't create the name I had back in 2010-2012 and I REALLY want my original name back. even tho there was already a reset (Accidentally) I still couldn't create the name. if there's gonna be no reset for names, is there any other way to get this done? because I think the name is something important to the game.
There will be another partial reset. Current users are going to be limited to 3 characters, so the rest will be deleted after a period of time.
BOSS.
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:19 am

Re: February 2017 News

Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:52 pm

......
Last edited by BOSS. on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BOSS.
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:19 am

Re: February 2017 News

Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:54 pm

Is there anyway when adding a person to the block list it blocks all characters belonging to that person with 1.36?

Are you keeping clan creation, emblem mods etc separate or will it be in game like it used to be?
User avatar
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 677
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 5:21 am

Re: February 2017 News

Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:50 am

BOSS. wrote:Is there anyway when adding a person to the block list it blocks all characters belonging to that person with 1.36?

Are you keeping clan creation, emblem mods etc separate or will it be in game like it used to be?
I was thinking about that, but I'm not sure if I will end up doing that. I'll see about it later.

For now it's going to be separate. Once I get around to get it actually working, I'll put it back ingame.
The_Predator
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:16 pm

Re: February 2017 News

Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:11 am

Can we expect the update in the next month. Or is there still loads of debugging to complete.

Return to “News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Discord

Forum Theme