New Forums, Archive, and The Future

Site and server news.
User avatar
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 702
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 5:21 am

Re: New Forums, Archive, and The Future

Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:40 am

Nakedsquish88 wrote:Alright appreciate it ghz. Sorry my text was kinda of confusing I just re read it myself and realized all the typos haha I was talking to gen snake and he said that u really don't need a disc in the PS3 to play it will play on the launcher... So how would I get the the launcher to work with the jpn import since I thought the launcher was to bring the mgo selection back on to the mgs4 menu... Will the import version need the launcher to play or how does that work? Thanks...
The launcher is completely separate from MGS4 or normal MGO. It doesn't add the option back to the menu, so you are able to use MGS4 2.00 if you'd like to. You can also add the option back to 2.00, but there's no reason to, since we launch the game in a different way.
Nakedsquish88
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:01 am

Re: New Forums, Archive, and The Future

Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:48 am

Thanks tht cleared it up i believe.. reason im asking is i have an old ps3 slim, the disc readers not working but its downgradable. So i wanted to and if i dnt need mgs4 to put in, it should play mgo2r launcher without the disc correct?
User avatar
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 702
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 5:21 am

Re: New Forums, Archive, and The Future

Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:04 am

Nakedsquish88 wrote:Thanks tht cleared it up i believe.. reason im asking is i have an old ps3 slim, the disc readers not working but its downgradable. So i wanted to and if i dnt need mgs4 to put in, it should play mgo2r launcher without the disc correct?
Right. If you have any more questions though, make a new thread about it.
Nakedsquish88
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:01 am

Re: New Forums, Archive, and The Future

Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:43 pm

Alright will do i just havent figured that out how to start one i think i tried, haha. Sorry for messaging u so many times. And thanks for the quick replies, oh and do you ever play mgo2r? Jw
User avatar
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 702
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 5:21 am

Re: New Forums, Archive, and The Future

Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:06 am

Nakedsquish88 wrote:Alright will do i just havent figured that out how to start one i think i tried, haha. Sorry for messaging u so many times. And thanks for the quick replies, oh and do you ever play mgo2r? Jw
There's a "New Topic" button near the top-left of each section you can post in (i.e. the Support sections).
And not a lot, no. I haven't had a lot of time recently, and when I do have time I'm playing Overwatch instead.
Nakedsquish88
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:01 am

Re: New Forums, Archive, and The Future

Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:22 am

Hey ghz!, I played a match with you finally haha you were host it was a ton of fun too!! And I seen you were playing today! But I was wondering how I can create a clan or join one?
User avatar
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 702
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 5:21 am

Re: New Forums, Archive, and The Future

Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:47 am

Nakedsquish88 wrote:Hey ghz!, I played a match with you finally haha you were host it was a ton of fun too!! And I seen you were playing today! But I was wondering how I can create a clan or join one?
https://savemgo.com/mgo2/
LASPALMAO
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:43 am

Re: New Forums, Archive, and The Future

Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:52 am

use the knife under water
User avatar
chramirezb
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:35 am

Fail to connect

Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:44 pm

Hey ghz! I'm from colombia and I can't enter the game 2 weeks ago... I have a playstation 3 cfw rebug 4.70 but when i launch MGO Launcher i have this message error : Failed to connect, are your network settings goods ? failed to receive http response... ( 0x80710013)
What can I do?
User avatar
Killerratchet
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:17 pm

Re: Fail to connect

Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:02 pm

chramirezb wrote:Hey ghz! I'm from colombia and I can't enter the game 2 weeks ago... I have a playstation 3 cfw rebug 4.70 but when i launch MGO Launcher i have this message error : Failed to connect, are your network settings goods ? failed to receive http response... ( 0x80710013)
What can I do?
Try installing rebug 4.80 as seen here: http://rebug.me/official-rebug-4-80-1-c ... -may-2016/

Return to “News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Latest Posts

Discord

Forum Theme