New Forums, Archive, and The Future

Site and server news.
DNS: 192.3.217.61 / 192.3.217.162
Alotta Fagina

Re: New Forums, Archive, and The Future

Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:13 pm

ok ... question .. havent been on in a minute ... just got on and found that i must upgrade to rebug .. im currently on rogero... can i just overlay the rebug install on top of my rogero or do i have to wipe rogero and redo it from scratch?
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:40 am

Alotta Fagina wrote:ok ... question .. havent been on in a minute ... just got on and found that i must upgrade to rebug .. im currently on rogero... can i just overlay the rebug install on top of my rogero or do i have to wipe rogero and redo it from scratch?
All you need to do is install the new Rebug update. You don't need to "uninstall" Rogero.
andres09

Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:36 pm

I have a question sorry for my inglish, how i change the voice of mi charater for a special character voice ? And how can i get the patriot ?
president trump
Former President of SaveMGO

Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:55 pm

andres09 wrote:I have a question sorry for my inglish, how i change the voice of mi charater for a special character voice ? And how can i get the patriot ?
I can set you to have the Patriot if you tell me your character name. As for unique voices though, we're not really doing that right now.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
andres09

Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:47 pm

Ok bro name of the acount or the character name ? Mi acaunt is AndresJavier and mi 2 charavters are ANDRESHAMMER and ELLi , thanks :)
president trump
Former President of SaveMGO

Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:35 am

Yeah sure, I've set those two characters to use the patriot.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
HorusDjer

Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:26 am

Hi I'm new in here I followed MG2r in YT for some time after they shutdown the servers and now I am thinking in actually coming back to the best online game I played I must congratulated all of you guys that worked and still working in MGO2r hope I can play again with you all I still have to read everything and learn how to play so any advice I will appreciate, this are my first 5min in the forum and I see you are updating to 1.36 which is awesome I am arriving in good time, again you guys are AWESOME. Cheers

P.D: don't know if this is the right thread for me
keijukaze

Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:23 pm

HorusDjer wrote:Hi I'm new in here I followed MG2r in YT for some time after they shutdown the servers and now I am thinking in actually coming back to the best online game I played I must congratulated all of you guys that worked and still working in MGO2r hope I can play again with you all I still have to read everything and learn how to play so any advice I will appreciate, this are my first 5min in the forum and I see you are updating to 1.36 which is awesome I am arriving in good time, again you guys are AWESOME. Cheers

P.D: don't know if this is the right thread for me

Its not the right thread but going viewtopic.php?f=10&t=307 there you can get caught up. And its better to just wait for the offical firm ware version rather than buying a cfw ps3 right now.

Return to “News”