New Forums, Archive, and The Future

Site and server news.
DNS: 192.3.217.61 / 192.3.217.162
Alotta Fagina
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:48 am

Re: New Forums, Archive, and The Future

Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:13 pm

ok ... question .. havent been on in a minute ... just got on and found that i must upgrade to rebug .. im currently on rogero... can i just overlay the rebug install on top of my rogero or do i have to wipe rogero and redo it from scratch?
User avatar
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 639
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 5:21 am

Re: New Forums, Archive, and The Future

Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:40 am

Alotta Fagina wrote:ok ... question .. havent been on in a minute ... just got on and found that i must upgrade to rebug .. im currently on rogero... can i just overlay the rebug install on top of my rogero or do i have to wipe rogero and redo it from scratch?
All you need to do is install the new Rebug update. You don't need to "uninstall" Rogero.
andres09
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:13 pm

Re: New Forums, Archive, and The Future

Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:36 pm

I have a question sorry for my inglish, how i change the voice of mi charater for a special character voice ? And how can i get the patriot ?
User avatar
president trump
Former President of SaveMGO
Posts: 294
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 5:18 am

Re: New Forums, Archive, and The Future

Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:55 pm

andres09 wrote:I have a question sorry for my inglish, how i change the voice of mi charater for a special character voice ? And how can i get the patriot ?
I can set you to have the Patriot if you tell me your character name. As for unique voices though, we're not really doing that right now.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
andres09
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:13 pm

Re: New Forums, Archive, and The Future

Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:47 pm

Ok bro name of the acount or the character name ? Mi acaunt is AndresJavier and mi 2 charavters are ANDRESHAMMER and ELLi , thanks :)
User avatar
president trump
Former President of SaveMGO
Posts: 294
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 5:18 am

Re: New Forums, Archive, and The Future

Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:35 am

Yeah sure, I've set those two characters to use the patriot.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
User avatar
HorusDjer
Contact:
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:36 pm

Re: New Forums, Archive, and The Future

Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:26 am

Hi I'm new in here I followed MG2r in YT for some time after they shutdown the servers and now I am thinking in actually coming back to the best online game I played I must congratulated all of you guys that worked and still working in MGO2r hope I can play again with you all I still have to read everything and learn how to play so any advice I will appreciate, this are my first 5min in the forum and I see you are updating to 1.36 which is awesome I am arriving in good time, again you guys are AWESOME. Cheers

P.D: don't know if this is the right thread for me
keijukaze
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:42 am

Re: New Forums, Archive, and The Future

Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:23 pm

HorusDjer wrote:Hi I'm new in here I followed MG2r in YT for some time after they shutdown the servers and now I am thinking in actually coming back to the best online game I played I must congratulated all of you guys that worked and still working in MGO2r hope I can play again with you all I still have to read everything and learn how to play so any advice I will appreciate, this are my first 5min in the forum and I see you are updating to 1.36 which is awesome I am arriving in good time, again you guys are AWESOME. Cheers

P.D: don't know if this is the right thread for me

Its not the right thread but going viewtopic.php?f=10&t=307 there you can get caught up. And its better to just wait for the offical firm ware version rather than buying a cfw ps3 right now.

Return to “News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Discord

Forum Theme