MGO2 For OFW Is Live!

Site and server news.
User avatar
Derrik ∞ GHz
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 903
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Re: MGO2 For OFW Is Live!

Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:35 am

millan123ta wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:45 pm
Also I have hacked ps3 do I need to log in to psn to play mgo2 ? My ps3 banned with my main account.
You don't need to use PSN on CFW.
Yosh2097
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:39 pm

Re: MGO2 For OFW Is Live!

Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:34 pm

Hello, will mgo2 ofw still work fine if i mod my superslim ps3 with HAN exploit? Thanks. Want to ask just to be sure.
User avatar
Derrik ∞ GHz
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 903
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Re: MGO2 For OFW Is Live!

Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:04 pm

Yosh2097 wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:34 pm
Hello, will mgo2 ofw still work fine if i mod my superslim ps3 with HAN exploit? Thanks. Want to ask just to be sure.
Yes. You can't install MGO2 without using the backup method, though. But HAN don't break anything.
Yosh2097
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:39 pm

Re: MGO2 For OFW Is Live!

Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:15 pm

GHzGangster wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:04 pm
Yosh2097 wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:34 pm
Hello, will mgo2 ofw still work fine if i mod my superslim ps3 with HAN exploit? Thanks. Want to ask just to be sure.
Yes. You can't install MGO2 without using the backup method, though. But HAN don't break anything.
Thanks!
Agent Dark2020
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:14 pm

Re: MGO2 For OFW Is Live!

Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:31 pm

Is there any risk on playing on the OFW? I’m on 4.83 OFW and made a new PSN just for this but am worried my system may get banned.
X-Genji
Contact:
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:27 pm

Re: MGO2 For OFW Is Live!

Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:16 pm

Thank you for your hard work!
Today i join to this community im very happy to play MGO again after long long time :)
User avatar
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contact:
Location: Ontario
Posts: 357
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:12 pm

Re: MGO2 For OFW Is Live!

Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:53 pm

X-Genji wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:16 pm
Thank you for your hard work!
Today i join to this community im very happy to play MGO again after long long time :)
Welcome back
Beast2019
Location: UK
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 10:46 pm

Re: MGO2 For OFW Is Live!

Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:44 pm

X-Genji wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:16 pm
Thank you for your hard work!
Today i join to this community im very happy to play MGO again after long long time :)
Thankyou for choosing me as a host. Hope you had a nice time! I'll be hosting almost daily if you are ever around and want to play again. :)

Return to “News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Discord

Forum Theme