Project Fox Online (needs a new name tbh)

Talk about anything that doesn't fit elsewhere.
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Project Fox Online (needs a new name tbh)

Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:01 am

president trump wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:41 am
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
president trump wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:58 pm

Pitiful is in here, deleting my posts, so you, in your vast wisdom, decided to come in here, spout personal attacks, call me the dickhead, and then proceed to turn this into something personal. No thanks. My posts were actually related to the topic, so I suggest you reconsider that position, and consider apologizing for personally attacking me. You're supposed to be a fair, unbiased moderator of the community and yet here you are attacking a player of this community? What was your qualifications for being an admin again? You're just trying to drag this thread off-topic and cover-up the clear abuse of power your friend Pitiful displayed here. Because if you were even remotely fair, instead of coming after me and posting your unrelated, irreverent drama, you'd just have had your butt-buddy stop abusing his undeserved post-removal power. Or did you not think of that and you're just going to keep trying to turn this around on me?

You administrate SaveMGO almost as bad as the real Trudeau would.
just stop posting trump.

you are a hypocrite thats all i have to say to you.

I don't even think you know what a hypocrite is, but it's OK if that's all you have to say. However, you're still in the wrong, and I would very much appreciate an apology for your inappropriate behavior.

Dio wrote:
president trump wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:58 pm
You're supposed to be a fair, unbiased moderator of the community and yet here you are attacking a player of this community?
I'll start being unbiased and professional when I start getting paid for this... Until the check clears I'm going to treat everyone that asks me stupid questions the way I feel dumb fucks ought to be treated. I'm going to keep deleting off-topic shit posts in threads I create which yours usually happen to be.

-pointless paragraph of personal drivel-

Uh huh. Which is all the more reason that you don't deserve the position. You have no respect for the players of the community, to say the least, and if this thread is any indication, you have no problem abusing administrative access. The two of you are supposed to be representing SaveMGO.

As for the rest of your post, I can't be bothered replying to a paragraph of wholly irrelevant drama. I don't play, and if you haven't noticed, I'm really only posting here. Dunno why the two of you feel it necessary to try and make this personal tho.
nope

Return to “Naomi's Convos”