Project Fox Online (needs a new name tbh)

Talk about anything that doesn't fit elsewhere.
User avatar
Dio
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:15 pm

Project Fox Online (needs a new name tbh)

Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:50 am

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/20 ... =discovery

Developer name: Zasus/Zero
Project Fox Online is a third-person multiplayer shooter built around team-based tactics, stealth and action.
About
Built as a spiritual successor to Metal Gear Online 2; PFO takes heavy influence from competitive games such as Counter-Strike in every core aspect of gameplay mechanics, level design and overall balance.
Clans
Clans are a great way to meet new players and form teams for Tournaments and Survival. Join a clan or create your own, experience being a leader as you build your clan up with players you trust and respect. Any player that has achieved a minimum level of 3 can create their own clan or join one, clan leaders will have to accept applicants or they can decide to change the clan settings to an invite only state. Clans will support up to 24 players which means you can potentially have 4 teams of 6 players representing the clan at any given point.
Tournament, Survival and Clan Battles
Weekly Tournaments and Survival hosted on dedicated servers with unique rewards for players to customize their character with exclusive gear. Tournaments will be open to 64 teams that will need to register on the day of the tournament; Survival will be open between set hours so you can drop in and out with your team till you have had enough! Clan battles can be initiated at any time, however everyone participating in the clan battle must be online in order to send and accept a clan battle request. Clan battles will not provide any rewards other than the satisfaction of proving you are the better clan!
Cosmetic Unlocks and Rewards
A wide range of character gear, gear skins and weapon skins will be available for you to customize your character and make them as unique as possible. None of the character gear, gear skins and weapon skins will affect the performance of your character/weapons; these will all be purely cosmetic and will not affect game play in any way, this is to ensure that a static competitive environment is kept and that no player can have an advantage over another. Players can unlock skins and gear through our point system; points can be earned through official matches such as Tournaments and Survival. Typically players can earn on average 200 reward points within a week of Tournament and Survival play.
Level, Grade Points and Weekly Ranks
Every ranked match you play will affect your level, whether it is a custom player hosted game or an official game (Tournament/Survival). Level is a decent indicator of a player’s individual skill. Grade points will only be obtainable through official Tournament or Survival games; this works alongside a players level. Each week after obtaining a minimum level of 5 you will be rewarded with a weekly rank, this rank can change every week depending on your play style that week; an example of this would be if your headshot to kill ratio is above a certain ratio, you can be awarded with a rank that reflects headshot mastery.
More descriptions and stuff at the link.
Gameplay Test:
User avatar
SuperSaiyanGAKO
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:39 am

Re: Project Fox Online (needs a new name tbh)

Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:08 pm

Here is the link to the video in case anyone is having a problem playing it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMgihdz9nB0. It looks really good, I'm excited to see where this goes. Looks like you did a great job at keeping the gameplay true to MGO2.
SONOMAMASHINE
Posts: 149
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Project Fox Online (needs a new name tbh)

Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:50 pm

Dio wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:50 am
Project Fox Online (needs a new name tbh)
"wanna be mgo" fit perfectly, great name
it does have potential (the engine 90% work 10%) laking gameplay need to be good (mgo like), at this point the engine is doing everything you need to work and drop no lifing on discord.
that would help
User avatar
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 837
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Re: Project Fox Online (needs a new name tbh)

Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:58 am

president trump wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:26 pm
I'm going to have to ask you not to remove alternative opinions posted here, Dio. This is a free forum, and I suggest you consider that the next time someone here has something to say that you disagree with.

Furthermore, I've also removed the link to the kickstarter until you've conferred with Ghz and can confirm that he permits using SaveMGO as a fundraising platform. I wouldn't want it to be construed as something else, so please make sure it's acceptable. And again, if you're going to be using SaveMGO as a platform, you need to allow alternative opinions.

In the meantime, please update your post with links for where people may find more information, and please properly credit the developers and/or those involved. Thank you.
It's fine.
Image
User avatar
Dio
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: Project Fox Online (needs a new name tbh)

Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:02 am

SONOMAMASHINE wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:50 pm
Dio wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:50 am
Project Fox Online (needs a new name tbh)
"wanna be mgo" fit perfectly, great name
it does have potential (the engine 90% work 10%) laking gameplay need to be good (mgo like), at this point the engine is doing everything you need to work and drop no lifing on discord.
that would help
I'm not working on the game. If president trump didn't delete the link in my post you would've been able to see the actual kickstarter page and more information about the developer and stuff.
SONOMAMASHINE
Posts: 149
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Project Fox Online (needs a new name tbh)

Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:27 pm

president trump wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 pm
I find it interesting that you've already found it necessary to abuse your administrative position by continuing on with the petty deletion of my posts. No doubt it was clear to everyone but Ghz, you're a poor, poor choice for an elevated community position, of any sort. You have no right to remove posts that are relevant to the discussion, and I'm really not surprised I have to explain that to you.

Please explain for the forum why you're not allowing an open discussion of this topic, or the posting of alternative opinions. Are you receiving financial compensation from the project developer in exchange for controlled publicity? That's a conflict of interest.

Are criticisms of this project to be removed as well, allowing only praise? Perhaps as the topic creator you could have been more clear.
i did notice that ! not neutral after all
User avatar
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contact:
Location: Ontario
Posts: 276
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:12 pm

Re: Project Fox Online (needs a new name tbh)

Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:23 pm

SONOMAMASHINE wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:27 pm
president trump wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 pm
I find it interesting that you've already found it necessary to abuse your administrative position by continuing on with the petty deletion of my posts. No doubt it was clear to everyone but Ghz, you're a poor, poor choice for an elevated community position, of any sort. You have no right to remove posts that are relevant to the discussion, and I'm really not surprised I have to explain that to you.

Please explain for the forum why you're not allowing an open discussion of this topic, or the posting of alternative opinions. Are you receiving financial compensation from the project developer in exchange for controlled publicity? That's a conflict of interest.

Are criticisms of this project to be removed as well, allowing only praise? Perhaps as the topic creator you could have been more clear.
i did notice that ! not neutral after all
if you have a PC maybe we can get you on to try it. its really fun.
User avatar
president trump
Posts: 415
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 5:18 am

Re: Project Fox Online (needs a new name tbh)

Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:38 pm

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:23 pm
SONOMAMASHINE wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:27 pm
president trump wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 pm
I find it interesting that you've already found it necessary to abuse your administrative position by continuing on with the petty deletion of my posts. No doubt it was clear to everyone but Ghz, you're a poor, poor choice for an elevated community position, of any sort. You have no right to remove posts that are relevant to the discussion, and I'm really not surprised I have to explain that to you.

Please explain for the forum why you're not allowing an open discussion of this topic, or the posting of alternative opinions. Are you receiving financial compensation from the project developer in exchange for controlled publicity? That's a conflict of interest.

Are criticisms of this project to be removed as well, allowing only praise? Perhaps as the topic creator you could have been more clear.
i did notice that ! not neutral after all
if you have a PC maybe we can get you on to try it. its really fun.
With the amount of toxicity being displayed here, a thread expecting money to fund that mess, I don't know why anybody would want to. Clearly it's just going to end up being the same old bullshit.

But by all means keep dreaming, boys.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
User avatar
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contact:
Location: Ontario
Posts: 276
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:12 pm

Re: Project Fox Online (needs a new name tbh)

Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:29 pm

who said that the guy was expecting money? the link is there in case someone was interested in donating. stop being a dickhead storm.
User avatar
president trump
Posts: 415
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 5:18 am

Re: Project Fox Online (needs a new name tbh)

Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:56 pm

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:29 pm
who said that the guy was expecting money? the link is there in case someone was interested in donating. stop being a dickhead storm.
Dio expects people to donate and that's why he's been removing my posts all week. But yeah gen, I'm the one being the dickhead here.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.

Return to “Naomi's Convos”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Discord

Forum Theme