MGS4 DLC Server

A place to discuss any Metal Gear games, please avoid or at least warn about spoilers.
Derrik ∞ GHz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: MGS4 DLC Server

Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:58 am

DarkJaguar wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:58 pm
I apologize for the late reply, and even worse news. I'm currently running firmware 4.84. If there's any way I can help beyond that, I'm up for it. I can provide a screen shot of the song in question running on the in-game iPod (it's such a shame it wasn't called the "iZune").
I'll need to see if it's possible to run my file manager on 4.83 or above.
I haven't really tried to use it since 4.83 came out, but seems like it might be possible that it's able to run, as I've seen some developments elsewhere to suggest that it should.
I'll PM you if I can use your help. Just please don't update your firmware if another one comes out. Let me know if you want to update, and I can see if I can do something before that.
STOPCRYNOOB93

Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:07 pm

hi guys i have question , can we play mgo on playstion store game ?
Dark Jaguar

Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:45 pm

We are screwed, and it's all my fault. I hard powered off my PS3 one too many times dealing with the PSN store crashing over and over again, and as such I lost, well, everything but my saved data (backed up on the PSN servers).

Here's what I can say. If you do have chair race. the only way to confirm it's there is using the iPod in-game. It does NOT appear on the "acquired" list in extras once you update to game version 2.0. So, if anyone wants to help hunt it down, start a new game, skip the cinematics, and crawl under that truck to listen to some tuneskies. That's the best way to check on it. For my part, I feel like a failure, and will not be able to help. At least my new hard drive is flash based, it's pretty damn quick.
Derrik ∞ GHz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed May 08, 2019 3:21 am

The original Chair Race iPod file is finally available for download on our MGS4 DLC servers!

Thanks for @NourishedPsyche for helping me get the file off his PS3. 🙇‍♀️
MGSmaster

Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:31 pm

<t>Can someone at SaveMGO make a way for people with mgs4 (the psn release) to download the dlc camos and podcast episodes? Please at least try to make it possible!<br/>
If you want to message me on psn or add me to your friends list:<br/>
My psn id: SnakeOfGroundZ<br/>
<br/>
PS: I am new to these forums, so i need help to learn how to post things on this site!<br/>
<br/>
Thanks!</t>
MGSmaster

I’m new here, need help and some friends

Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:56 pm

Hello!
I am MGSmaster, and I am new to SaveMGO!
I need help with posting on this site, pherhaps someone can show me something on the way to victory.
I have played and beaten mgs1, 2, 3, 4 and peace walker, so I know the story and all game secrets and easter eggs.
I would love to play mgo2, but I have the psn version of mgs4, so i cant even access the network option.
If Solid007 is reading this: thanks for letting me know of SaveMGO in the first place, you are a true Patriot!
I need some friends on PSN!
I live in Sweden, but i’m really good at english, you could say that i’m ”pretty good”!
MGSmaster

I’m new here, need help and some friends

Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:57 pm

Hello!
I am MGSmaster, and I am new to SaveMGO!
I need help with posting on this site, pherhaps someone can show me something on the way to victory.
I have played and beaten mgs1, 2, 3, 4 and peace walker, so I know the story and all game secrets and easter eggs.
I would love to play mgo2, but I have the psn version of mgs4, so i cant even access the network option.
If Solid007 is reading this: thanks for letting me know of SaveMGO in the first place, you are a true Patriot!
I need some friends on PSN!
I live in Sweden, but i’m really good at english, you could say that i’m ”pretty good”!
My PSN ID is SnakeOfGroundZ
comradesean

Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:10 pm

I may be a little anal about accuracy, but is the text you use in the download description 100% accurate from the source machine you pulled the data from or have you been using the wiki and other sources to grab the descriptions?

I've been searching for old youtube videos or screenshots to verify, but I'm having no luck of finding any except for one screenshot of the Metal Octocamo.
Derrik ∞ GHz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:58 am

comradesean wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:10 pm
I may be a little anal about accuracy, but is the text you use in the download description 100% accurate from the source machine you pulled the data from or have you been using the wiki and other sources to grab the descriptions?

I've been searching for old youtube videos or screenshots to verify, but I'm having no luck of finding any except for one screenshot of the Metal Octocamo.
Everything except for the Chair Race description is exactly as it was back then.
Chair Race uses the wiki description, which I would imagine is correct, but I wasn't sure of the exact formatting, like the quotes or line breaks.
Guthix Auditore

Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:49 pm

As it looks chair race is in there. Seen it in the download screen. I will update as of September 2019 when I try to download it.

Update: yep it works, just downloaded it. Finally complete again. Thank you to all who have taken part in making SAVE MGO what it is today.

Return to “Shadow Moses”