MGS4 DLC Server

A place to discuss any Metal Gear games, please avoid or at least warn about spoilers.
RoseLine

Re: MGS4 DLC Server

Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:38 am

So why we can't get the password weapon in mgs4 dlc too?
Dose it need Konami or psn verification?
Derrik ∞ GHz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:36 pm

RoseLine wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:38 am
So why we can't get the password weapon in mgs4 dlc too?
Dose it need Konami or psn verification?
That's built into the game, nothing is downloaded. Just enter the passwords to unlock those things, if you can.
Biotanker

Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:19 am

Hey all, I'm new here so I hope I'm posting in the right place!

I want to download the MGS4 DLC to my PS3, but it's currently getting fixed, so I'm borrowing my brother's PS3. If I download the DLC on to my brother's PS3, will I still be able to use it on my PS3 when it's fixed without needing to use the server again?

I guess a simplified version of this question would be: is the DLC tied to your PSN account once you download it from the server?

Thanks in advance, and thanks for putting this website & servers together in the first place!
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:16 am

Biotanker wrote:

I want to download the MGS4 DLC to my PS3, but it's currently getting fixed, so I'm borrowing my brother's PS3. If I download the DLC on to my brother's PS3, will I still be able to use it on my PS3 when it's fixed without needing to use the server again?

I guess a simplified version of this question would be: is the DLC tied to your PSN account once you download it from the server?

Thanks in advance, and thanks for putting this website & servers together in the first place!
Yes you can use your brother's ps3. When yours gets fixed you can log back in like nothing happened.
Biotanker

Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:29 am

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:16 am
Biotanker wrote:

Yes you can use your brother's ps3. When yours gets fixed you can log back in like nothing happened.
Great, thanks so much!
drk29wtf

Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:17 pm

So this still doesnt work on the digital version of MGS4. Is it possible to directly put the files somewhere (on cfw) so the digital version recognizes them?
SneakySquid

Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:25 pm

Hello
I'm having issues getting the server to connect, when attempting to obtain the IP it always comes back as a fail?
Im working on Wifi do i need to have an ethernet plugged into the ps3 for this to work?
Many Thanks

Return to “Shadow Moses”