MGS4 DLC Server

A place to discuss any Metal Gear games, please avoid or at least warn about spoilers.
RoseLine
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:34 am

Re: MGS4 DLC Server

Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:38 am

So why we can't get the password weapon in mgs4 dlc too?
Dose it need Konami or psn verification?
User avatar
Derrik ∞ GHz
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1070
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Re: MGS4 DLC Server

Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:36 pm

RoseLine wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:38 am
So why we can't get the password weapon in mgs4 dlc too?
Dose it need Konami or psn verification?
That's built into the game, nothing is downloaded. Just enter the passwords to unlock those things, if you can.
Biotanker
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:11 am

Re: MGS4 DLC Server

Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:19 am

Hey all, I'm new here so I hope I'm posting in the right place!

I want to download the MGS4 DLC to my PS3, but it's currently getting fixed, so I'm borrowing my brother's PS3. If I download the DLC on to my brother's PS3, will I still be able to use it on my PS3 when it's fixed without needing to use the server again?

I guess a simplified version of this question would be: is the DLC tied to your PSN account once you download it from the server?

Thanks in advance, and thanks for putting this website & servers together in the first place!
User avatar
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contact:
Location: Ontario
Posts: 397
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:12 pm

Re: MGS4 DLC Server

Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:16 am

Biotanker wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:19 am
Hey all, I'm new here so I hope I'm posting in the right place!

I want to download the MGS4 DLC to my PS3, but it's currently getting fixed, so I'm borrowing my brother's PS3. If I download the DLC on to my brother's PS3, will I still be able to use it on my PS3 when it's fixed without needing to use the server again?

I guess a simplified version of this question would be: is the DLC tied to your PSN account once you download it from the server?

Thanks in advance, and thanks for putting this website & servers together in the first place!
Yes you can use your brother's ps3. When yours gets fixed you can log back in like nothing happened.
Biotanker
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:11 am

Re: MGS4 DLC Server

Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:29 am

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:16 am
Biotanker wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:19 am
Hey all, I'm new here so I hope I'm posting in the right place!

I want to download the MGS4 DLC to my PS3, but it's currently getting fixed, so I'm borrowing my brother's PS3. If I download the DLC on to my brother's PS3, will I still be able to use it on my PS3 when it's fixed without needing to use the server again?

I guess a simplified version of this question would be: is the DLC tied to your PSN account once you download it from the server?

Thanks in advance, and thanks for putting this website & servers together in the first place!
Yes you can use your brother's ps3. When yours gets fixed you can log back in like nothing happened.
Great, thanks so much!

Return to “Shadow Moses”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Discord

Forum Theme