MGS4 DLC Server

A place to discuss any Metal Gear games, please avoid or at least warn about spoilers.
Pokeria1

Re: MGS4 DLC Server

Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:44 pm

GHzGangster wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:45 pm
鋼1990 wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:28 pm
HI! I have a question: is possible to set DNS for JAPANESE MG4 (DIGITAL/JAPANESE PSN STORE VERSION ) DLC like is possibile to set DNS for CD/DVD versione of the pal/america/european version?

(I need DLC (ipod, camo, etc) of this version: https://store.playstation.com/#!/ja-jp/ ... INGAME0000),

I tried to set dns and work only on my PAL DVD VERSION OF MGS4

When I try to connect to dlc the message is always the same>
Image サーバーと通信でエラーが発生しました (There was an error communicating with the server)
It doesn't work for the Digital version, unfortunately... I haven't been able to take the time to figure out why.
So in other words, it can work on the Japanese version, but only under the physical game and not the digital game? Okay. That would work. I'll still need to pool enough resources to get the game (and hopefully a mint pre-2010 version so I can see if I can get Chair Race from it) and the PS3 system. Fortunately, unlike the Xbox 360, there's no region lock for PS3 games, so I'll make sure to get an English PS3 system and only need to get two discs.
CherryLolo

Re: MGS4 DLC Server

Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:20 pm

This sounds great!
I'm a hobby fashion designer. Maybe I can help with providing some outfit design ideas? :)
:geek:

Return to “Shadow Moses”