Keeping alive (also) MGS PW VS - host matches

Discuss Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops (MPO), Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (PWO), and any other online games.
XxAsunaxX

Re: Keeping alive (also) MGS PW VS - host matches

Fri May 12, 2017 4:29 pm

johnny_dive wrote::arrow: This the list of ex MSF interested (will update this list with new entries and habituées)
@xJEDDAH-_-BOYx
@XxAsunaxX
@bunbunpowah
@johnny_dive
@Saveliy23
@...

@bunbunpowah Hallo, If you have the time, consider to play the story. MGS PW is the conjunction between MGS3 and MGSV:GZ.
Without this game you can't understand the revenge spirit of Big Boss. And the game - as minor game - is better than MGSV (!).
Yes AMD 63 is the basis for AMD 65. It's the overpowered and most used weapon (a little boring) because
it allow a one bullet headshot and is lightweight. RPK is also use but need more pratice.

But don't worry the level of the clash will adapt to the situation.
This game is pervaded by a certain amount of humor, and its players do not take too seriously :) .
At least until the typical Japanese user arrives in costume and begins to headshot all ;D
It's between MPO and MGSV:GZ, but they only talked about MPO at the very beggining, and the PW story relates more to MGS3, like MPO pretty much didn't happen (MPO was really nice though :/), so you can say it's between "MGS3 and MGSV:GZ".

IMO, PW isn't better then MGSV:TPP, even though the game isn't complete (FU Konami, give us the chapter 3), i liked TPP story more, specially the "end" xD.

BTW, your still hosting today?
bunbunpowah

Fri May 12, 2017 5:29 pm

I've pretty much played all MGS games so I know about the story lol. My save is 100% on PW HD. Add me instead, S4V463_F0XH0UND (Os are zeroes)

I knew it was the AMD-65, reminds me of my MPO days when everyone used the AK lol.
XxAsunaxX

Fri May 12, 2017 5:33 pm

bunbunpowah wrote:I've pretty much played all MGS games so I know about the story lol. My save is 100% on PW HD. Add me instead, S4V463_F0XH0UND (Os are zeroes)

I knew it was the AMD-65, reminds me of my MPO days when everyone used the AK lol.
Added :)
johnny_dive

Fri May 12, 2017 6:13 pm

mmmh
I am having trouble on connecting PSN.
I suppose that Sony, after giving me back the 50€ trough Paypal, has deleted my account, or locked it.

Investigating... :o
"(...)We are soldiers without borders, our purpose defined by the era we live in. (...)And yes, we may all be headed straight to hell. But what better place for us than this? It's our only home. Our heaven and our hell. This is Outer Heaven." BB
johnny_dive

Fri May 12, 2017 6:45 pm

XxAsunaxX wrote::arrow: This the list of ex MSF interested (will update this list with new entries and habituées)
:arrow: Yes, but my new name is johnny_diveR

Why R? Reloaded! Because it seem that Sony has blocked my account, not the console ID.
I think as revenge for my Paypal controversia! ;D
"(...)We are soldiers without borders, our purpose defined by the era we live in. (...)And yes, we may all be headed straight to hell. But what better place for us than this? It's our only home. Our heaven and our hell. This is Outer Heaven." BB
XxAsunaxX

Fri May 12, 2017 7:22 pm

johnny_dive wrote:
XxAsunaxX wrote::arrow: This the list of ex MSF interested (will update this list with new entries and habituées)
:arrow: Yes, but my new name is johnny_diveR

Why R? Reloaded! Because it seem that Sony has blocked my account, not the console ID.
I think as revenge for my Paypal controversia! ;D
Ok, i added your new acc, so should i delete the old one?
Saveliy23

Sat May 13, 2017 9:33 pm

xJEDDAH-_-BOYx wrote:
Saveliy23 wrote:I do play PW almost everytime every week on PS3. I love it almost to my heart haha.

What's your name there? I might have met you before.
Mine's Saveliy23 just like on this forum :)

Hahahaba dude i didn't realize you were in savemgo.com how are you it's me xJeddah-_-Boyx remember when we used to play PW till MGO3 came and ruined once called tactical espionage action? Good o'l days are coming back with OFW in May! Finally!
How can I forget a guy from my friend list, Jeddah? ;D ;D
Cjaxx

Sat May 13, 2017 11:31 pm

OFW isn't until early to mid June.
Madara Uchiha

Sun May 14, 2017 2:31 am

Cjaxx wrote:OFW isn't until early to mid June.

hey hey hey! nobody needs that type of negativity keep hope alive for may lol

Return to “Past Online Discussion”