How bad is MGO3?

Discuss Metal Gear Online 3 (MGSV) news, rumors, and share your experience.
Thunderwolf

How bad is MGO3?

Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:07 am

Should I give it a try? I would like to if it's not dead, and hopefully it's a little decent. Takes a lot of skill to master the game like mgo2?
PSN: Thunderwolf_MGO
MGO characters: Thunderwolf and Minerva.
LoopyLiss

Re: How bad is MGO3?

Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:36 am

I would say it's worth a look if you've got Phantom Pain. However, if you weren't to check it out, you're not missing much.

MGO2 far surpasses MGO3 in greatness. MGO3 is dying, and the majority are trying to get back to MGO2 such as myself. I finally got back last night. I suck, but I'm so happy to be back in the game.

MGO3 is a little decent, but it's a little lame and very abandoned by the creators. It doesn't take a lot of skill. Some skill, but... MGO2 definitely requires more skill in my opinion. (:
Gus

Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:54 pm

I would say no. Its not worth.

I mean, if you like games like CoD where all you gotta do is camp and shoot 3 bullets on someone's chest to kill them, just go for it because that's what MGO3 is.

MGO2 is really a much better game and takes a lot more skills to play, but it also has a completely unique gameplay and you wont find anything similar to it, which is what makes the game so great.
Th3Liquid

Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:51 am

0 support in mgo3 and very abandoned by konami.
MobiusOne

Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:21 am

Its like they took youre favorite online game and took a huge steaming pile of shit on it. And the shits get nastier and stinkier the more time goes on. Eventually everyone will leave because of the stink.
solid_lara

Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:59 am

mgo3 is a steaming pile of poop, i was so hyped to get on it and after a couple goes, yeah na, id rather play mgo on peacewalker.lol
BusterHarvey

Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:16 am

Better than what people give it credit for. Lack of support and some glaring balancing issues marr the experience a bit, but otherwise it's solid.

If you have TPP already, it's well worth seeing what you make of it yourself. Just try not to go in with MGO2 in mind.

Return to “MGO3 Discussion”