Force the game to run MGO3 directlly

Discuss Metal Gear Online 3 (MGSV) news, rumors, and share your experience.
Ammar-A1

Force the game to run MGO3 directlly

Postby Ammar-A1 Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:29 pm

Hello

I saw that GHzGangster made MGO2 boot directly and no need to go to main menu on MGS4
so can we do the same thing with MGO3 ?
I mean is it possible ? I want to debug the game but whenever I run the game on "system developer mode" it freeze with black screen!

president trump wrote:.

GHzGangster wrote:.
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Force the game to run MGO3 directlly

Postby GHzGangster Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:42 pm

I can't remember exactly what I used to do, but I didn't actually debug MGO3 as far as I know, because it wasn't up yet.
To debug the main game, I needed to resign all the PRXs for DEX, and I think that solved it for the most part. It's been about a year since I've done it though. You need to use the PRXs in the update packages as well I think, and I think I had to manually install the update for it to be recognized on DEX.
Personal Donations: https://eden.glass/donate
(For me, not the site or servers!)
Ammar-A1

Re: Force the game to run MGO3 directlly

Postby Ammar-A1 Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:47 pm

GHzGangster wrote:I can't remember exactly what I used to do, but I didn't actually debug MGO3 as far as I know, because it wasn't up yet.
To debug the main game, I needed to resign all the PRXs for DEX, and I think that solved it for the most part. It's been about a year since I've done it though. You need to use the PRXs in the update packages as well I think, and I think I had to manually install the update for it to be recognized on DEX.

I'm working on health hack for MGO3
it's very hard to do it without debugging the game
if you could check and help that would be great

Return to “MGO3 Discussion”