Vote

Ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
Beast2019
Location: UK
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 10:46 pm

Re: Vote

Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:37 pm

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:21 am
SONOMAMASHINE wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:06 pm
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:05 am
you are double posting. stop crying
sight oh geny geny geny, you could just say this "you are double posting." and thats it, but you had to add "stop crying" and that is abuse, maybe because your an admin you think you have the power but thats a sign of weakness my friend, you are weak buddy. try to do a better job and calm down.
Cry
Lol. Thank you SONOMAMASHINE :) You are spot on with that comment.
Beast2019
Location: UK
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 10:46 pm

Re: Vote

Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:45 pm

Titan wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:34 pm
what would you expect from this poll? This is not a democracy, voting to remove Gen, or Dio, or whoever, wont do you a bit of good. Essentially, what you are doing Beast, is drawing a target on your back. I know its fucked up, and I agree about a lot of shit, but the way I see it, nobody will do anything about it. You keep bashing the admins and what will happen is, you will be banned for being a troll, or negative, or some reason. Guess who bans, and unbans. That's right, the very people you are trying to remove from the game/power. They can just remove you. Then they win.... In my opinion, just enjoy the game. If you get CMD Kicked, just ask why.... Or move on. Make your own rooms, and make it fun for you. It sucks that it is this way, but, again, the only people who can do anything, are the ones you are going after directly... I despise a lot of the shit on MGO right now, but, I cant do anything about it. So fuck it, I will just enjoy it as much as I can, before they get mad about whatever, like getting slapped, or trash talked, and ban forever... PS, I will be recording within 1 week. Private YouTube channel already made, and I am working with a friend on how to edit, and what software I need. Sony Vegas, ElGato, OBS, and all that shit. Hopefully, when I record and report, it doesn't just get swept under the rug like the last few times I tried to report.
Yes you make very valid points, i was aware of this. However it would just prove my point if anything comes of being told the facts. Im not trying to provoke anyone or annoy anyone, i just want this community to be able to respect each other and staff to stop throwing their weight about. There is a correct way to handle things, and im not seeing that! So many people have left because of how this place is being run. So many have been unfairly banned and/or kicked. They can have the power, but theres just a lack of respect in the way some staff talk to people and treat people. THAT, is what i have an issue with. If staff, like Gen, would just be nice enough to say things like "Sorry, i can't ban without proof". That would be enough for me! Instead of following it up with abuse, harassment etc. Having power does NOT make you better then someone or above anyone.

As of right now, i said my piece, i heard from Titan and Gen. All is taken on board and understood. If Gen can do the same, I will publicly give him my apologies for any issues caused. As i said before, I would appreciate the same level of respect/professionalism from Gen and any staff member. Let's see if he can say sorry too, and let this bullshit be put behind us once and for all.
User avatar
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contact:
Location: Ontario
Posts: 361
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:12 pm

Re: Vote

Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:43 pm

Beast2019 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:30 pm
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:06 pm
You havent reported shit and you are just mad because you were removed from the discord for doxing so settle down.

All glitching reports are taken seriously but proof is always needed.
I left discord on my own free will. Shows what you know. Quit being toxic.
https://gyazo.com/2db3175a93626655d1a13a379200feca Second lie i caught you in Pr. Kojima.
User avatar
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contact:
Location: Ontario
Posts: 361
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:12 pm

Re: Vote

Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:48 pm

And i did say to you, you cant ban with no proof https://gyazo.com/b8b466296a53755deade6a5c5970af22
SONOMAMASHINE
Posts: 161
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Vote

Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:14 am

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:21 am
SONOMAMASHINE wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:06 pm
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:05 am
you are double posting. stop crying
sight oh geny geny geny, you could just say this "you are double posting." and thats it, but you had to add "stop crying" and that is abuse, maybe because your an admin you think you have the power but thats a sign of weakness my friend, you are weak buddy. try to do a better job and calm down.
Cry
we should hang out
User avatar
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contact:
Location: Ontario
Posts: 361
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:12 pm

Re: Vote

Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:14 pm

SONOMAMASHINE wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:14 am
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:21 am
SONOMAMASHINE wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:06 pm


sight oh geny geny geny, you could just say this "you are double posting." and thats it, but you had to add "stop crying" and that is abuse, maybe because your an admin you think you have the power but thats a sign of weakness my friend, you are weak buddy. try to do a better job and calm down.
Cry
we should hang out
would love to
SONOMAMASHINE
Posts: 161
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Vote

Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:44 pm

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:14 pm
SONOMAMASHINE wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:14 am
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:21 am


Cry
we should hang out
would love to
Beast2019
Location: UK
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 10:46 pm

Re: Vote

Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:53 pm

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:43 pm
Beast2019 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:30 pm
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:06 pm
You havent reported shit and you are just mad because you were removed from the discord for doxing so settle down.

All glitching reports are taken seriously but proof is always needed.
I left discord on my own free will. Shows what you know. Quit being toxic.
https://gyazo.com/2db3175a93626655d1a13a379200feca Second lie i caught you in Pr. Kojima.
wtf is Pr. Kojima?!

also 1) i left as i said i did, so the accusations and assumptions you are making are completely unjustified and incorrect, 2) you abused your power yet again and banned me AFTER i left which to anyone else who has a brain would indicate they have no idea of a ban existing to start with, thats just your word vs theirs, 3) that account doesnt even exist anymore so you pretty much wasted your time, abused your power, and look stupid at this point :). And before you say it, i didnt close it "because i was banned". i just didnt need multiple discord accounts. i hope the pointless admin abuse was worth it. so far all you have done is prove me right about the things i say.

You have a good day now Gen-Snake who does not have "Justin" in their username on these forums o/

.... liar
Beast2019
Location: UK
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 10:46 pm

Re: Vote

Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:56 pm

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:48 pm
And i did say to you, you cant ban with no proof https://gyazo.com/b8b466296a53755deade6a5c5970af22
Never said you didnt say that. I said you were a hypocrite because you clearly ban people for unjustified reasons or no proof. Yes, you banned me from discord. Except i didnt exist at the time as i left the community. So technically it isnt a ban since the account doesnt exist and wasnt in the discord at the time. :)
Titan
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:51 pm

Re: Vote

Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:32 pm

Just an FYI Beast, the "Banned from discord for Doxing" was about me. Long story. Im over it. Thought I would let you know, so you don't keep on about something that was meant for me.

Return to “MGO2 Support”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: PeaceWalker and 1 guest

Discord

Forum Theme