Vote

Ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
Beast2019

Vote

Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:30 pm

Last edited by Beast2019 on Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Beast2019

Re: Vote

Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:14 pm

can a staff member tell me why my posts are being removed from the forum?
Last edited by Beast2019 on Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:05 am

you are double posting. stop crying
Titan

Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:34 pm

what would you expect from this poll? This is not a democracy, voting to remove Gen, or Dio, or whoever, wont do you a bit of good. Essentially, what you are doing Beast, is drawing a target on your back. I know its fucked up, and I agree about a lot of shit, but the way I see it, nobody will do anything about it. You keep bashing the admins and what will happen is, you will be banned for being a troll, or negative, or some reason. Guess who bans, and unbans. That's right, the very people you are trying to remove from the game/power. They can just remove you. Then they win.... In my opinion, just enjoy the game. If you get CMD Kicked, just ask why.... Or move on. Make your own rooms, and make it fun for you. It sucks that it is this way, but, again, the only people who can do anything, are the ones you are going after directly... I despise a lot of the shit on MGO right now, but, I cant do anything about it. So fuck it, I will just enjoy it as much as I can, before they get mad about whatever, like getting slapped, or trash talked, and ban forever... PS, I will be recording within 1 week. Private YouTube channel already made, and I am working with a friend on how to edit, and what software I need. Sony Vegas, ElGato, OBS, and all that shit. Hopefully, when I record and report, it doesn't just get swept under the rug like the last few times I tried to report.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:06 pm

You havent reported shit and you are just mad because you were removed from the discord for doxing so settle down.

All glitching reports are taken seriously but proof is always needed.
Titan

Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:46 pm

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
You havent reported shit and you are just mad because you were removed from the discord for doxing so settle down.

I'm not mad. I'm not even upset anymore. I was a little pissed at the amount of hypocrisy, but it won't do me any good to complain. In all honesty I don't know what doxing is. If it's against some rule, then I guess a punishment was needed. I would have liked some sort of warning about it, but whatever. No, I have not posted any videos yet, but I will be. On a separate account, from a different computer than my own, and on a YouTube channel that will only have videos from mgo2r. I know that not every lagger is glitching but I do believe that a few people are still getting a few seconds with a lag switch, and I will just have to record and report to let whoever decide what needs to he done about it, if anything. If I'm wrong about someone lag switching, then I guess I will have to get over their lag. I also will not be reporting is as actual glitching, as I know that if I claim it's lag switch, and it's not, I can/will be banned for "false reporting". I have put a bit of thought into it. Again, not mad, not even upset, just advising Beast that provoking the people in power could result in retaliation of sorts. Not saying you will, but saying you could. "Toxic to the community" and so on. Either way, that was all, and I don't plan on responding or replying again... Don't want to come off as "salty". Have a nice day.
SONOMAMASHINE

Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:06 pm

sight oh geny geny geny, you could just say this "you are double posting." and thats it, but you had to add "stop crying" and that is abuse, maybe because your an admin you think you have the power but thats a sign of weakness my friend, you are weak buddy. try to do a better job and calm down.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:21 am

SONOMAMASHINE wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:06 pm
sight oh geny geny geny, you could just say this "you are double posting." and thats it, but you had to add "stop crying" and that is abuse, maybe because your an admin you think you have the power but thats a sign of weakness my friend, you are weak buddy. try to do a better job and calm down.
Cry
Beast2019

Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:30 pm

I left discord on my own free will. Shows what you know. Quit being toxic.
Beast2019

Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:35 pm

See now had you of just said that in discord the first time, instead of accusing me of being a liar, being toxic, being abusive, abusing your power, and removing multiple posts for unjustified reasons, then we could have avoided all this and would still have gotten on.

Yes, i am a little pissed off tbh. Somehow people like you get given admin positions despite the fact you can't do your job properly or professionally, or respectfully. All i ever asked for was some fucking respect. Until you show it, you won't get it from others!

Return to “MGO2 Support”