Admins abusing power - Act #100?

Ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
Lord Psycho

Admins abusing power - Act #100?

Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:34 am

I'm not typing this post to obtain anything.

I am aware nothing will change and this shit will always remain unpunished, but still, for all those fair players whose mind is not corrupted, enjoy this short illustrated story of another, usual, abuse of power...

In MGO community there is a lil snake called thedopeusername. This man is usual to deepthroat any top players and people of power.
I don't judge this. Everyone is free to act the way he wants.

This dude, is a huge lagger who brings his shit to the extreme.
He plays from Kuwait, and very often sets his upload speed to 96k, playing through wi-fi.
This will of course result in huge sponges, and insane lags.
He can literally drag you 10 meters far with his laggy cqc.

After having warned him tons of times, requesting him to play legit, wired and with decent upload settings (sometimes he followed my advices, but sometimes he came back lagging that hard again and again and again), even one of my clan mates started hating that guy and his crazy lag, so we decided to block him, as he's of course non welcome in our MAFIA TSNE rooms we host.

The butthurt guy apparently became Gen Snake's boyfriend (no wonder, years of deepthroating brought something to him), and beyond the general trashtalk against our whole clan MAFIA (disrespecting 62 players, although he got issues just with 2, Saiko and Yuna) and made pressures on his beloved admin friend not to assign our clan the respective emblems earnt during our last Rescue Tournament: all clans and players got the emblem, but MAFIA.

"Give a lil nigga some power, he'll become a gangster"

The 2 rascals now, not satisfied yet, come into provocations and abuses invading our rooms.

2 days ago I hosted my usual MAFIA TSNE room, with the only rules "No CQC EX, rush only last minute/man".
And what happens, the impartial admin feels like giving the good example by trolling and disrespecting the rules...

"Team sneaking with cqc ex" ... LMFAO

I was spec all the time, as I was finishing some works I had to deal with...
Meanwhile saw the spectacle tho...

Gen and his boyfrind Dope got continuously raped.
My clan mate Gildarts killed em almost all rounds...

and laughed at them...

til gen raged, threatening bans :D

and then more generally blaming the room for being laggy...

Such a funny sense of irony, Dope, one of the most notorious intentional laggers, blaming the room for lag...LMFAO for real...

Although their continuous and repeated crying, the room was full, as most of that people play MAFIA TSNE games daily, and none was feeling that lag...

But at a certain point, aware to be unpunished admins, they decided to bring their shit to the next level...

Dope RQ...
And just a few seconds later all players got CMD kicked...

Me included. As those guys were being loyal to my host and not following them, I got CMD kicked with an usual abuse of power...

...and brought to Start menu.

Congrats fags, you're so cutie ^__^
AbuKhalid

Re: Admins abusing power - Act #100?

Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:28 pm

Mafia shouldnt be allowed to host in the first place stop cry pls
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:37 pm

nobody closed yur room you fruit cake. abu hosted and his room was better then your laggy garbage
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:40 pm

if you were cmd kicked you would have dced first dumbass. you wouldnt have watched the players leave.
president trump

Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:53 am

Thanks for posting, Lord Psycho.

It's possible the players were CMD kicked first before you were, obviously in an attempt to make it appear as to have been a host problem, or it really was unrelated. Since you have some screenshots of Gen's stream... was he not also streaming when your room was closed? That may very well prove his innocence and clarify this mess as just another case of MGO players' poor behavior, rather than admin abuse.

However, I would very much like to know what exactly Gen is noted to be warning of an impending ban over. That detail seems not to have been included.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.

Return to “MGO2 Support”