GAME ID locked and other issues.

Ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
ComputerBlue

GAME ID locked and other issues.

Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:04 pm

Hoping to get some help.

Yesterday for the first time in several months I tried to play MGO2 on OFW and it wouldn't allow me to log in, giving me an error that my GAME ID has been locked due to 3 unsuccessful password entries.

I came here looking for a solution and tried following the steps posted here viewtopic.php?f=17&t=784 without any luck. Trying this is just giving me an error that my username ComputerBlue is already taken.

Another issue I'm having is if I go to https://savemgo.com/grid/characters and try to change my main, I get this message.

Error
You cannot update settings while playing.
Currently playing as BeepBoopBeep.

Which definitely is not the case, I'm not playing, and have not played for months.

I also contacted admin about this, but that was before I found this support section, so apologies about that email.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Derrik ∞ GHz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: GAME ID locked and other issues.

Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:55 am

ComputerBlue wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:04 pm
Hoping to get some help.

Yesterday for the first time in several months I tried to play MGO2 on OFW and it wouldn't allow me to log in, giving me an error that my GAME ID has been locked due to 3 unsuccessful password entries.

I came here looking for a solution and tried following the steps posted here viewtopic.php?f=17&t=784 without any luck. Trying this is just giving me an error that my username ComputerBlue is already taken.

Another issue I'm having is if I go to https://savemgo.com/grid/characters and try to change my main, I get this message.

Error
You cannot update settings while playing.
Currently playing as BeepBoopBeep.

Which definitely is not the case, I'm not playing, and have not played for months.

I also contacted admin about this, but that was before I found this support section, so apologies about that email.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
That thread is a bit old. If your account isn't activated, you'll see a message about it after logging in. There is now a button in the settings page to re-send the activation email.
However, your account is already activated. So you should have just needed to log in to the site one time since the update a while ago. I think you should just be able to log back into the game now.
ComputerBlue

Re: GAME ID locked and other issues.

Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:21 pm

You're right, it was as simple as that! lol.

Thank you!

Return to “MGO2 Support”