Old Banned People

Ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
Hussien19

Old Banned People

Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:41 pm

Hi all ..

I wanted to rise a point that old banned people still banned of coarse, and this effect the number or players at MGO2R.

Is that a way to remove the ban from them and give the human beens a chance to play their favorite game again ?

I mean that im banned since 6 months now for a stupid story that i dont want to lose everybody time by reading it ... but the point is i wanted to play during all these 6 months.

It doesnt mean I cannot take a new ps3 and make new user to play but it means that i want to fit with this family as “me” again and enjoy with others.

My request (personally) > remove my ban i want to play

My request (to all family) > dont make removing ban that hard. Who request it we need to give one chance at leaset for him.

Regards.
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Old Banned People

Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:53 pm

Hussien19 wrote:
Hi all ..

I wanted to rise a point that old banned people still banned of coarse, and this effect the number or players at MGO2R.

Is that a way to remove the ban from them and give the human beens a chance to play their favorite game again ?

I mean that im banned since 6 months now for a stupid story that i dont want to lose everybody time by reading it ... but the point is i wanted to play during all these 6 months.

It doesnt mean I cannot take a new ps3 and make new user to play but it means that i want to fit with this family as “me” again and enjoy with others.

My request (to all family) > dont make removing ban that hard. Who request it we need to give one chance at leaset for him.

Regards.
No, you cheated on the revival sever lol that is a second chance. you dont get more
CAP.CHATO:)

KNIFE ROOM OPEN BY KAZ MILLER

Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:29 am

Join please
Hussien19

Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:24 pm

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:53 pm
Hussien19 wrote:
Hi all ..

Regards.
No, you cheated on the revival sever lol that is a second chance. you dont get more

Dear.

There is long store behind that like a said and i dont want to go in details and make long story

All what i want to do is to enjoy with you all as me. I can come as another person but i need to be with this family again as me !

Im sorry if my friend did bad staff with my account and sorry Again if i was annoying someone.

The point is ( im looking for forgiveness and enjoy with the people again)

This is my last call that i will do so think again please.

Regards.
president trump

Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:35 pm

If banned players have grievances with any bans as they have been enforced I encourage them all to request a review of their case and to see any of the footage provided regarding their bans. However, if you're banned for actual cheating (the type of which that cannot be mistaken for a laggy day) and your only excuse is "my friend cheated on my account" then you might as well not even bother.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
Hussien19

Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:33 pm

To be exact my friend didnt cheat on my account. He cheated on his account and we was at the same WIFI. Ok he did somw TK and miss up with people by my account but my account is cheatless.

How ever its meantioned to me im banned cause im associated with another user (not im cheating)

I can challenge anyone to have videos for me cheating.
KelSolaar

Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:30 pm

Could we maybe have a poll amoungst the community to see if we can take pity on these "human beens" and return them to human being status?
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears... in rain. Time to die...🕊
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:46 am

RTM users stay banned
xZistance-

Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:40 am

I do not believe in the story of the "friend" .. In addition you already cheated on MGO OG there are videos on youtube ... 2011.

Return to “MGO2 Support”