Banning System Abused Through Manipulation

Ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
tombomb1

Re: Banning System Abused Through Manipulation

Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:12 pm

SAIK0 wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:57 pm
tombomb1 wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:44 pm
SAIK0 wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:25 pm
Now he will obviously minimize saying "I was joking just to scare him" as much as Tombomb threatens a whole clan to TK just for joke.
But his behaviour should give you a realistic idea regarding which person you are having to deal with! ;)
If me myself can beat your while clan of 60+ players at teamkill then talk really need to be playing another game 😂😂😂😂😂 your clan know the type of person I am a wind up merchant now I'm still awaiting this proof of me being a bully?
Give me a novel on me being a bully Mr Stephen king xx
You've been a bully constantly tking me 2 nights ago although I wasn't firing back.
TKing someone who claims not to be interested in TK and not firing back is bullism, yes.
And you kept TKing me twice or 3 times, until the host ended an rehosted with friends fire off.

You can't beat a clan of 60+ players, but you're ignoring the fact I've asked my guys to stay absolutely out of all the shit.

Unlike you who use to force your clan members to stalk your so called enemies (that's the reason for which I had to leave you clan in the past, when you pretended my help TKing Vax and his friends) I don't love dictate my clan mates anything or involving em into troubles they haven't generated.

I think a good leader is supposed to be someone who protects the whole clan in first person.
Not someone who uses his clan mates as a shiled for personal purposes.
In fact, as you have noticed, none of my clan members sticked his nose in the dispute the night you were gangbanging me (although they wanted to, I asked em to stay out), and neither anyone is commenting in the forum.

I'm enough to expose your whole hypocrisy and show everyone the rats you are, playing dirty and unfair from behind the scenes.

You, Tombomb, are one of those who's typing fake news in MGO rooms, claiming I'm banned for being racist against Muslims etc. So don't you try to appear like a man of honor, coz you aren't.
You talk some shower of shite lmao
You were kicked from the clan because you allowed others to to teamkil clan mates and was caught being on alts doing similar to be honest NOT ONE PERSON BAR YOU gives an absolute fuck about all of this drama.

You were specifically warned on previous occasions you attack my mates I'll fuck you up on your 'use an alt hit and run tactics' as was shown when you did join on an alt YOUR OWN CLANMATE ATTACKED YOU AS HE DIDNT KNOW EITHER

This is the same reason you where kicked from clan (sorry left before kicked as I was working at the time)
No doubt you would have a screenshot of that as well as you simmer through old conversations looking for that shit.

And you were banned for the comments you made regarding killer and his daughter , you place people into other discord rooms specifically to get screenshots to use and create little dramas on mgo and act all innocent and act like this glorious leader who says no-one get involved just lol they wouldn't get involved because they have no reason to get involved and because you aren't as glorious as you are and make out to be.

My clan which I will prove btw when I had them I always advised(even when you were in it) If I was in to even by more people not to get involved but IF a new member of clan got tkd then could people helped that was basically what most clans do(look out for eachother) which all bar u did do , so what else you got on me?

The reason I tkd you constantly goes way back to when you was first exposed for all your bullshit of spying and creating dramas and I did nothing due to your clan and having some people from your clan in it, when u joined and started your shit(as mentioned above in which one of your own clan got involved teamkilling you) enough was enough

You constantly said the word 'paki' which is racist even if it's his name you are white and you used it derogatory and that's my mate so I constantly went for you which was deserved in my eyes so keep crying you ain't going to change mgo you are purely nothing making accusation after accusation and if I was as bad as you make out I would have been banned a LONG TIME ago xx😁
tombomb1

Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:16 pm

P.s only here for the banter xx
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:23 pm

Dont you guys get tired of fighting like kids?

Seems like all of the people involved need a vacation. Friendly fire isnt there for you rejects to kill eachother on purpose grow up all of you
KelSolaar

Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:25 pm

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:58 pm
Maybe you children should just stop this garbage and just get along stop acting like kids
Dare I offer similar advice to you?
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears... in rain. Time to die...🕊
SAIK0

Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:29 pm

False. You were managing the clan to be forced to backup the clanmates with TK on offensive purpuses. Not defending.

The day I left the clan there was me and KP Nutz playing normally in Vax room.
At a certain point Killer786 joined the room with an unknown alt and TKed Vax from behind.
On following rounds Vax raped him constantly, and killer786 cried in discord clan room regarding me and KP not helping him in his TK fight.
I explained I wasn't going to break my neutrality with Vax, especially not in front of such offensive situations on which killer786 was acting as a dick.
We had a verbal fight, me vs. you and killer786 that resulting in me leaving the clan.
That's all.

I suggest you to stop typing anything, since the more you talk the more you embarass yourself.
Your whole arguments sound just pathetic, you think to look manful, brave and a real man of street, but all you show is a lunatic freak which is totally incoherent and nonsense.

You mate generated the current situation playing undercover and infiltrating TSNE rooms, then you blame me for having done it just once with a one single tk only.

You call me Italian cunt and your fr calls me italian whore all the time, and it's okay... but if I call your mate paki rat it's racist coz he's brown skin...lmao... You're simply sad. Please stop embarassing yourself, you did enough.
ibbz

Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:42 pm

Saiko mind your own business banded for 48 hours cry for 47 hours regardless your never gonna be level 15 b
tombomb1

Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:58 pm

SAIK0 wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:29 pm
False. You were managing the clan to be forced to backup the clanmates with TK on offensive purpuses. Not defending.

The day I left the clan there was me and KP Nutz playing normally in Vax room.
At a certain point Killer786 joined the room with an unknown alt and TKed Vax from behind.
On following rounds Vax raped him constantly, and killer786 cried in discord clan room regarding me and KP not helping him in his TK fight.
I explained I wasn't going to break my neutrality with Vax, especially not in front of such offensive situations on which killer786 was acting as a dick.
We had a verbal fight, me vs. you and killer786 that resulting in me leaving the clan.
That's all.

I suggest you to stop typing anything, since the more you talk the more you embarass yourself.
Your whole arguments sound just pathetic, you think to look manful, brave and a real man of street, but all you show is a lunatic freak which is totally incoherent and nonsense.

You mate generated the current situation playing undercover and infiltrating TSNE rooms, then you blame me for having done it just once with a one single tk only.

You call me Italian cunt and your fr calls me italian whore all the time, and it's okay... but if I call your mate paki rat it's racist coz he's brown skin...lmao... You're simply sad. Please stop embarassing yourself, you did enough.
Well according to the left side of politics it is racist so it is 😁

My statement stands from previous there is no need for me to continue people believe who they want to etc you are known clearly for being a secretive cunt in game , while i aint people can believe who they want to you think typing big assed paragraphs will make you look more intelligent when really everyone knows how sly you are and i couldnt care if people believe me or not it's not real life it's a game not gonna argue anymore see you in game 😁
SAIK0

Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:05 pm

UPDATE: I've been informed via discord, by 2 people that Zunairah 2.0 (still Killer786 alt) is contacting in-game people and requesting all of them their discord. There he is saying them "SAIKO wants to abuse my 2 years old daughter and he's banned for this".

This shit is turning real dirty and disgusting. It should really stop tbh.

If Vax has been banned for TKing IN GAME ONLY, this dude would deserve a permanent ban for all the shit done behind the scenes.
BULL3T121

Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:17 pm

Get exposed - Cry
Attachments
Crying Peter Parker 23092018180028.jpg
Crying Peter Parker 23092018180028.jpg (60.97 KiB) Viewed 722 times
SAIK0

Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:21 pm

Why aren't you using killer786 acc to type on forum, huh?
Wait let me guess... You prefer talking to Gen Snake in pvt, so you can make sure your lies aren't checked and verified by anyone else and you can keep manipulating him thru your kind words riding his dick.

Return to “MGO2 Support”