Banning System Abused Through Manipulation

Ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
LolFunny

Re: Banning System Abused Through Manipulation

Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:17 pm

Now this idiot thinks im killer... he is not only psychotic but also delusional. Keep investigating inspector gadget lmfao. Just a guy who sees you for what you are, a guy with fake personality and with the intentions to create drama on a (dead) forum. Enjoy typing more story for the 5 guys checking in on your post
LolFunny

Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:21 pm

SAIK0 wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:01 pm
We wouldn't discussing all this if just MGO2R was like this:

1) allow one ps3 ip to create one only account, containing up to 2 characters, no more.

2) Put stats on and autoban any character whose score contains more than 5 TK a week

3) allow mgo options setup upload speed minimum 192k

4) Give host opportunity to kick room players without voting system

MGO would turn good all of a sudden with these 4 simple updates, in my opinion.
Any more rules you want in your totalitarian game mein Führer?
tombomb1

Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:37 pm

LolFunny wrote:
Now this idiot thinks im killer... he is not only psychotic but also delusional. Keep investigating inspector gadget lmfao. Just a guy who sees you for what you are, a guy with fake personality and with the intentions to create drama on a (dead) forum. Enjoy typing more story for the 5 guys checking in on your post
Whoever you are you talk to much sense to be Hassan loool
LolFunny

Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:22 pm

tombomb1 wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:37 pm
LolFunny wrote:
Whoever you are you talk to much sense to be Hassan loool
Exactly ;D
SAIK0

Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:25 pm

Looks like DOXing people is not new to killer786.
I've been provided a few screenshots related to 10 days ago on which killer786 threatened a 17-years-old guy who trolled him in MGO game.
He's proven in public chat he found the 17 years old troll living address and menaced him.

Funny this real RAT is playing the nice guy victim role with Gen Snake...
Now everyone can see who this RAT is and what he's capable of...

Now he will obviously minimize saying "I was joking just to scare him" as much as Tombomb threatens a whole clan to TK just for joke.
But his behaviour should give you a realistic idea regarding which person you are having to deal with! ;)
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:29 pm

SAIK0 wrote:
Looks like DOXing people is not new to killer786.
I've been provided a few screenshots related to 10 days ago on which killer786 threatened a 17-years-old guy who trolled him in MGO game.
He's proven in public chat he found the 17 years old troll living address and menaced him.

Funny this real RAT is playing the nice guy victim role with Gen Snake...
Now everyone can see who this RAT is and what he's capable of...

Now he will obviously minimize saying "I was joking just to scare him" as much as Tombomb threatens a whole clan to TK just for joke.
But his behaviour should give you a realistic idea regarding which person you are having to deal with! ;)
The fact that you talked about a man's kid is still absolutely disgusting. But thank you for these pictures you have been quite helpful I think he also deserves a band for this crap once I talk to ibbz
tombomb1

Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:44 pm

SAIK0 wrote:
If me myself can beat your while clan of 60+ players at teamkill then talk really need to be playing another game 😂😂😂😂😂 your clan know the type of person I am a wind up merchant now I'm still awaiting this proof of me being a bully?
Give me a novel on me being a bully Mr Stephen king xx
SAIK0

Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:48 pm

I don't deny the fact I might actually deserve a ban for having involved a kid in my insults.

But you have to contextualize it in the whole gang-baging scene during which I've been constantly TKed, insulted, stalked, provoked for hours and then received a family insult regarding my mother.
I don't see why my mother should be supposed to be less important than killer786's daughter, also considering he gave me the first insult involving family.

BTW I'm okay with my ban. I just want to make sure the MGO community and administration is aware with which people they are having to deal with.

I mean, I can't spend the rest of my gameplay hours in MGO being constantly TKed and insulted without the chance of even verbally replying just because this would result in an additional new ban for me.

I'm going to BL anyone I have had issues with, but I'm pretty sure they will keep infiltrate my rooms undercover, as they've always proven to be professional stalkers. (This explains why I exposed my purposal of giving hosts the possibility of kicking players without voting system)

All I need is an official statement from the save mgo administration which clearly explains their position regarding this matter so everyone knows what's tollerated and what's not in MGO, and what eventually is required to request someone's ban.

- Are you going to still ban people basing on a single screenshot showing an insult without being aware of what generated that offense?
- Are you willing to keep providing players' personal details violating privacy? In this case everyone deserves to obtain the same infos regarding each player.

This is the screenshot from you Gen, who caused all the following stalking against me:

Once again, I don't blame you for what you did, as I know how good killer786 is riding people of power's dick to earn some privileges and how good he is at the same time to manipulate people, but if you plan to expose others privacy to killer786 you should guarantee the same service to everyone else, OR stop doing it ever again.
SAIK0

Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:57 pm

tombomb1 wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:44 pm
SAIK0 wrote:
If me myself can beat your while clan of 60+ players at teamkill then talk really need to be playing another game 😂😂😂😂😂 your clan know the type of person I am a wind up merchant now I'm still awaiting this proof of me being a bully?
Give me a novel on me being a bully Mr Stephen king xx
You've been a bully constantly tking me 2 nights ago although I wasn't firing back.
TKing someone who claims not to be interested in TK and not firing back is bullism, yes.
And you kept TKing me twice or 3 times, until the host ended an rehosted with friends fire off.

You can't beat a clan of 60+ players, but you're ignoring the fact I've asked my guys to stay absolutely out of all the shit.

Unlike you who use to force your clan members to stalk your so called enemies (that's the reason for which I had to leave you clan in the past, when you pretended my help TKing Vax and his friends) I don't love dictate my clan mates anything or involving em into troubles they haven't generated.

I think a good leader is supposed to be someone who protects the whole clan in first person.
Not someone who uses his clan mates as a shield for personal purposes.
In fact, as you have noticed, none of my clan members sticked his nose in the dispute the night you were gangbanging me (although they wanted to, I asked em to stay out), and neither anyone is commenting in the forum.

I'm enough to expose your whole hypocrisy and show everyone the rats you are, playing dirty and unfair from behind the scenes.

You, Tombomb, are one of those who's typing fake news in MGO rooms, claiming I'm banned for being racist against Muslims etc. So don't you try to appear like a man of honor, coz you aren't.
Last edited by SAIK0 on Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:58 pm

For anybody that wants to talk to me about this matter privately please do so by sending me a message on my Discord
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau#2250

Also yes I gave him that screenshot because if you're going to hide on your alts and talk shit to him and harass him like you're saying he's doing to you he deserves to know. fact of the matter is he knew it was you he just wanted to make sure that it was you so I had no problem giving out that information. Maybe you children should just stop this garbage and just get along stop acting like kids

Return to “MGO2 Support”