Banning System Abused Through Manipulation

Ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Banning System Abused Through Manipulation

Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:41 pm

i have bin fact checking, killer and i are NOT friends so him riding this dick isnt true. does being nice to someone mean they are dickriding? yall need to stop and just move on. and for your information i wasnt the admin that banned you :)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:43 pm

KelSolaar wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:25 pm
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:58 pm
Maybe you children should just stop this garbage and just get along stop acting like kids
Dare I offer similar advice to you?
you get reported for teamkiling everytime you play, get a life and enjoy 2 weeks
SAIK0

Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:20 pm

i have bin fact checking, killer and i are NOT friends so him riding this dick isnt true. does being nice to someone mean they are dickriding? yall need to stop and just move on. and for your information i wasnt the admin that banned you :)
Okay, but why are you willing to discuss your "fact checking" in pvt?
Don't you think that if anyone has any proofs regarding anything, that would be better to be published here under the sun?
KelSolaar

Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:35 pm

SAIK0 wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:05 pm
UPDATE: I've been informed via discord, by 2 people that Zunairah 2.0 (still Killer786 alt) is contacting in-game people and requesting all of them their discord. There he is saying them "SAIKO wants to abuse my 2 years old daughter and he's banned for this".

This shit is turning real dirty and disgusting. It should really stop tbh.
Fuck me. Well, this is what can happen unfortunately... Good luck with that partner.
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears... in rain. Time to die...🕊
BULL3T121

Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:06 pm

Attachments
soi-guess-were.jpg
soi-guess-were.jpg (81.33 KiB) Viewed 576 times
Handicap

Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:41 pm

Just here to See im still banned for playing well. Rofl. Fk this Game Fk the admins and Fk u all. Good bye.
Handicap

Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:50 pm

I dont even care wich admin banned me. For Not unbanning me means ur all a bunch of MAD stupid motherfukkers hope ya all get cancer and die slowly sad cunts
president trump

Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:23 pm

For anybody that wants to talk to me about this matter privately please do so by sending me a message on my Discord
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau#2250

Also yes I gave him that screenshot because if you're going to hide on your alts and talk shit to him and harass him like you're saying he's doing to you he deserves to know. fact of the matter is he knew it was you he just wanted to make sure that it was you so I had no problem giving out that information. Maybe you children should just stop this garbage and just get along stop acting like kids
You're not supposed to be revealing player characters, that's a privacy invasion and an improper use of powers. That information is only relevant to the administration.

As for the rest of you, there's an in-game kick function, block list, and there's a delay on character deletion. That should be more than enough for you players to resolve your disputes. The administration shouldn't have to be bothered policing chat and banning players for TK. Hell, after the abuse Vax alone went through I'm surprised we didn't ban the retarded "admins" Mumra and Viper.

Regardless, there's no excuse for DOXing. Anybody that does should be getting a ban, last I checked. For everything else, you should be keeping your problems, and resolving those problems, in-game.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:11 am

Handicap wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:50 pm
I dont even care wich admin banned me. For Not unbanning me means ur all a bunch of MAD stupid motherfukkers hope ya all get cancer and die slowly sad cunts
enjoy ban vax
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:12 am

president trump wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:23 pm
For anybody that wants to talk to me about this matter privately please do so by sending me a message on my Discord
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau#2250

Also yes I gave him that screenshot because if you're going to hide on your alts and talk shit to him and harass him like you're saying he's doing to you he deserves to know. fact of the matter is he knew it was you he just wanted to make sure that it was you so I had no problem giving out that information. Maybe you children should just stop this garbage and just get along stop acting like kids
You're not supposed to be revealing player characters, that's a privacy invasion and an improper use of powers. That information is only relevant to the administration.

As for the rest of you, there's an in-game kick function, block list, and there's a delay on character deletion. That should be more than enough for you players to resolve your disputes. The administration shouldn't have to be bothered policing chat and banning players for TK. Hell, after the abuse Vax alone went through I'm surprised we didn't ban the retarded "admins" Mumra and Viper.

Regardless, there's no excuse for DOXing. Anybody that does should be getting a ban, last I checked. For everything else, you should be keeping your problems, and resolving those problems, in-game.
why dont you blow me?

Return to “MGO2 Support”