Banning System Abused Through Manipulation

Ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
president trump

Re: Banning System Abused Through Manipulation

Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:30 am

Administrators are not supposed to reveal a person's characters. That is administrative abuse and can put players at risk if they wanted to troll for a day or alt without the bullshit. Very bad form, hope this isn't commonplace now.

However, if there is proper documentation of players DOXing another player, a ban is needed to be seriously considered. SaveMGO is not an outlet to be used for IRL bullying, harassment, threats of violence, or death, all of which, including DOXing is against the rules. SaveMGO is meant to be a fun, safe place, not to be used for malicious intent.

DOXing is not equatable to TKing.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
KelSolaar

Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:54 am

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:37 am
you were griefing japan players and other by team killing over and over, you evven deleted all 3 of those characters so you wouldnt get caught. guess what. i caught you, Enjoy 2 weekss
That's bullshit and I'm not stupid enough to believe that deleting a character would mean that 'I wouldn't get caught'. I delete my secondary characters all the time to give them new names and as you yourself know, you can't continually delete characters, you have to wait a certain amount of time.

And just to pick you up on one last point - my main has been my main since I joined, so 2 chars at most were deleted.

You see this is it mate - I don't mind taking criticism, but inaccurate criticism makes my blood boil.

Anyway, thank you for you closing, kind comment. I am indeed enjoying my 2 weeks.

As for Saiko and the other chap getting banned, can't we just draw a line under this now. It's so much effort and people don't need to take everything that's said so seriously.
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears... in rain. Time to die...🕊
LolFunny

Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:14 am

And you still tell fairy tales about what people say about you. You are posting a screenshot about him raping his own daugter, which is equally bad. You do realize his daughter is under 5 still right? Guess your name is fitting description for you, a fricking SAIKO. Instead of blowing air how about you get some real proof of him provoking you by including your mother? Im with Tom here, idgaf about the trashtalk to eachother, but the moment you include religion or family then you can fuck right off. Deserve all the hate and punishment you can get with that toxic mentality
LolFunny

Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:16 am

Also just want to say the thought about being banned for suggestions humors me but i wouldnt care like you do at all. Banned from mgo2? Oh no, what can i play now, i only got a ps3,ps4,switch and gaming pc :/ Not to mention a real life. Gonna be hard to manage...
SAIK0

Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:01 pm

LolFunny wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:16 am
Also just want to say the thought about being banned for suggestions humors me but i wouldnt care like you do at all. Banned from mgo2? Oh no, what can i play now, i only got a ps3,ps4,switch and gaming pc :/ Not to mention a real life. Gonna be hard to manage...
Just shut up killer786 you shouldn't be allowed to type comments under cover. It clearly reveals once again the coward you are.

As for the documentation, I don't have pictures or videos showing pakistanikunt claiming to have fucked my mother, as I'm not someone willing to bring ban to anyone by crying about arguing.
I could bring some testimonies, but I'm pretty sure you would at the same time bring an even higher amount of FALSE testimonies supporting your side, so I'm not even wasting time.

I don't blame Gen Snake for having revealed my private account details, coz I know killer786 and how he acts, and I'm completely sure Gen Snake has been joked and manipulated for good.

We simply need an administration which require real EVIDENCE documentation, and not only one simple screenshot containing one offense which is actually a response to another offense.

We wouldn't discussing all this if just MGO2R was like this:

1) allow one ps3 ip to create one only account, containing up to 2 characters, no more.

2) Put stats on and autoban any character whose score contains more than 5 TK a week

3) allow mgo options setup upload speed minimum 192k

4) Give host opportunity to kick room players without voting system

MGO would turn good all of a sudden with these 4 simple updates, in my opinion.
KelSolaar

Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:07 pm

SAIK0 wrote:
We simply need an administration which require real EVIDENCE documentation, and not only one simple screenshot containing one offense which is actually a response to another offense.
Nail hit firmly on head. 👏
SAIK0

Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:21 pm

KelSolaar wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:07 pm
SAIK0 wrote:
Nail hit firmly on head. 👏
I don't know what you did and who you tked mate, but I can say you are the result of what a cancerous community like MGO generated.

I assisted up to 3 or 4 episodes during which the host of a room said "kick someone to let a friend join" and you got kicked as the lowest level player in the room.
Also, saw people trash talking to you for having played a bad round, and even tking you for having soped during sneak phase before being scanned by opponents.
That's what typically pisses me off the most assisting to such bully scenes disrespecting someone just because of bad skills, and no wonder you get some feeling of revenge later and turn into a serial killer :)

Hope to see more justice in this game administration in the near future, coz too often victims are punished as they were the executioners. (But again, I don't know anything about your specific case, so I can't say much)
KelSolaar

Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:46 pm

Ha ha, nice to have all my flaws revealed here l, cheers! I just meant your paragraph their sums it up in general, wasn't referring to my case, don't want to derail your topic anymore.

But while we're at it - Tbh, I rarely sop if sneaking now. I don't take offence at being kicked as low lvl. So, we're all good.

It's the unnecessary and again inaccurate, the dish it out but can't take it/all mouth no trousertypes, the rats + their 'evidence' taken out of context that annoys.
tombomb1

Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:52 pm

Show me one incidence of me bullying a member of the mgo community and I will not only accept a lifetime ban I'll leave mgo, as I said got a life outside of it.
Show me or explain a situation I've bullied someone on mgo?
tombomb1

Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:55 pm

I'm against any bans on mgo as it's wrong on so many levels due to mgo being mgo and has always been this way, teamkill is part of mgo PERIOD. I don't randomly teamkill people and everyone who knows me knows if I teamkill it's 1v1 or me vs more and this is a FACT! And i dont teamkill over trash talk only if someone teamkills me, or any my friends simple

Return to “MGO2 Support”