PS3 HDD change and MGO2R OFW and PS3 UPDATE folder

Ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
president trump

Re: PS3 HDD change and MGO2R OFW and PS3 UPDATE folder

Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:10 pm

If the occurrence mentioned above does occur (I've not yet observed it), you can easily re-activate your PS3 in your Account settings for your PSN ID. This is equitable to the "Restore licenses" option on PS4, very minor.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
Senko115

Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:17 pm

So I have to deactivate the system on the "Account Management" / System Activation menu on my PSN when I have to change to my other HDD? (For MGO2R)
And when I feel that I want to go back to my other HDD (My Main one) then I have to go and Activate the System on the "Account Management" / "System Activation menu again?

Sounds promising to do, so I wont end up coming back and not be playing or watching stuff on my main HDD system..
Gotta be hopeful. :P
SuperSaiyanGAKO

Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:58 pm

Senko-115 wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:17 pm
So I have to deactivate the system on the "Account Management" / System Activation menu on my PSN when I have to change to my other HDD? (For MGO2R)
And when I feel that I want to go back to my other HDD (My Main one) then I have to go and Activate the System on the "Account Management" / "System Activation menu again?

Sounds promising to do, so I wont end up coming back and not be playing or watching stuff on my main HDD system..
Gotta be hopeful. :P
Don't worry about deactivating anything. It will deactivate when you remove it. All you have to do is activate your main HDD when you put it back in the system.
president trump

Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:07 pm

It shouldn't deactivate anything at all, but if for some reason your content stopped working, the solution is just to reactivate it in Account Management for your PSN.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
Senko115

Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:25 pm

Good! Then that’s the end of the post.

Thanks for so many help. :3

Return to “MGO2 Support”