Thanks for repeatedly destroying MGO community with your bans.

Ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
Handicap1

Re: Thanks for repeatedly destroying MGO community with your bans.

Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:50 am

Lol what a fgt he realy keeps saying i lsed get good you shit scrub. Keep up banning ppl cuz ur garbage AT the game sad motherfucker. Cuz u mgo lost two very active Players or more. Well done.
Handicap1

Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:07 am

So Lady Viper is that little sad fgt Who banning ppl when getting owned? Alot ppl saying that you doing that im Not the only one.
KelSolaar

Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:20 pm

Handicap1 wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:07 am
So Lady Viper is that little sad fgt Who banning ppl when getting owned? Alot ppl saying that you doing that im Not the only one.
I don't think I trust you.
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears... in rain. Time to die...🕊
Handicap1

Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:35 pm

I could post the pick of the post but dunno how, he said gen banned a guy named kdot cuz he got owned by him too lol sad fgt
Handicap1

Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:59 am

Im ANTONIO MONTANA some ppl know im not an lser and never was... fking unbann me 😠😠😠
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:01 pm

AbuSadjid wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:00 pm
Omg how dummb yall are writing essays and crying over a dead game lolz
its sad how you still visit a dead games website to make dumb comments.
i guess you do still care
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:03 pm

Handicap1 wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:35 pm
I could post the pick of the post but dunno how, he said gen banned a guy named kdot cuz he got owned by him too lol sad fgt
i banned him because he keeps stealing peoples names. trying to make mind games clan over and over.
jay park is a reject and he is NOT the real K.Dot aka (2big2swallow). he wishes he was that good
Handicap1

Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:23 am

ok well its what i heard .... so who the heck banned me and what i can i do about that o.o
president trump

Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:47 pm

Lady Viper wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 1:38 pm

I don't know about your delusions of grandeur, but when you Team Kill any player in a serial act, that clause for a ban as it creates toxicity in the gaming environment.

If all of this is an issue, PLEASE do yourself a favor and go play that Fortnite that you're lauding over. Or play MGO3.

Delusions of grandeur? Well, well, well, isn't that a perfect example of the pot calling the kettle black. How amusing.

Team killing is a part of the game. If you don't like it, you turn it off, put a team kill limit, or vote-kick the player. You don't cry about "toxicity" in an M-rated game where online interactions are not rated. It says it right on the box, and the beginning of the game before the main menu. Please, go check.

There's nothing more pathetic than a social justice warrior bemoaning behavior online. Why don't you go play MGO3? A game void of free speech with only preset messages available for communication sounds more your speed.

Lady Viper wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 3:29 pm
...Half of this community is toxic, but it can be cleaned up. I'll point some examples here:

Leveling boosting was an issue on a LIVE server ala Konami produced.

Offline, you can't get away with that anymore. In fact, it's even pointless to HAVE a leveling system aside from gauging your player skill...

And if it were up to you, half of this community wouldn't be allowed to play. Your pettiness has no limits. If the biggest issue you find in this game is level boosting and text chat, I again recommend you play MGO3, where levels are meaningless and chat non-existent.

Lady Viper wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:48 am
SuperSaiyanGAKO wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:09 pm
Ok, how about we start with you when you DDOS'd me twice and then somehow banned me when you don't even have admin privileges?
Ahhhhhhh Mantis Tobaggan. Great to see you, sir.

Before we begin, I wish to acknowledge your disdain towards my actions in kicking you, and by right I did what I had to do to quell your toxicity in the room you were in with me. Your lies, however, is about to be exposed and trust when I say I predict that you will rebuttal claims with your delusions of grandeur, Bear with me when I say that this is predicted.

With that said....

A guy came to run into me while I was in my Box, to which he got me killed twice by doing so. Yelling at him to stop pretty much got the response needed: he complied. You, however, announced that you would do exactly what he did to me, in which you proceeded to do so. You was warned that if you would, then for you to watch what happens. Your curiosity killed the cat, thus I KICKED you, not DDoS'd you as you proclaimed. You proceeded to come back into the room to act immature and toxic by telling everyone that I performed such feats that never happened. You went on to harass me, much akin to several other times while I was on different characters. You know Scarlet Viper, do you? Now YOU state how "toxic players" are moderators when it was you that started this. I have several witnesses that can vouch for my statement and can confirm what happened that day. To come here to state how I wrongfully kicked you is the same proclamation of the guy that cried how he never LS'd when it was clear as day he did. Now MY statement is fact. You wish to be like any other guy to cry on the forums and lie, be my guest. I'm not here to argue, I'm here to purvey facts.

With that stated, next time before you state how I'm never given admin privileges you SO much know about start by taking a great look to the left and see what's under my name.

Have a great day.

You are toxic. You have admitted as much. Period. You're using administrative functions implemented for the removal of glitchers to punish inconsequential in-game interactions you do not like. Your reasoning is petty and wholly subjective. I have never before seen a player of such amateur skill given so much power, and now I see why. Where "skill" once dictated the outcome and enjoyment of a match, now it is dictated by you, isn't it? Piss you off and nobody plays, right? Let's be real. You're a little man unable to play the game on any sort of competitive level. Virtue signalling is your bread and butter, it's all you have left. If Ghz didn't give you power, you would be nobody. You want the levels removed because you have none.

Lady Viper wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:19 am
..I was kicking you for your immaturity...
Petty.
Lady Viper wrote:I told you to stop, and you didn't. You weren't in Box 3 at all. You came over to me, to which I was taking care of certain business in my home. You repeatedly done it, to which my response was "I warned you...." and at that point you were kicked from the room. Thus, it was out of harassment...
Amateur.

Lady Viper wrote:
I would also like to point out my ban was overturned the very same day, so I clearly did nothing wrong.
Your ban was only for two days. It was overturned because of in-house decision to do so. Your actions here can possibly lead to it when you're arguing over your wrongful actions.

Hahaha.

Lady Viper wrote:
That shows you were obviously abusing your mod privileges, in which case they should be revoked, although I know they won't be. You like to go around preaching about how bad the MGO community is, when in reality, the reason it sucks is because of people like you.
I wish to clean up the community based on toxic behavior, outputs, and for people to understand that certain actions like yours aren't warranted. You first stated how I DDOS'd you, now I'm abusing mod privileges. Kicking you wasn't abuse: I warned you, you've continued you several times explained, you were gone.

You're entitled to your opinion. However, even opinions are wrong. Thank God for that, right?

Bumping into a box is toxic and unwarranted? You sir, are a special kind of moron and your pathetic power trip is toxic.

Lady Viper wrote:
Why anyone would give a sensitive, power hungry, emotionally unstable jabroni like you authority to ban people is beyond me. Get over yourself. it's a video game, a 10 year old revived video game with only a few hundred players worldwide. The fact that you got so bent out of shape over a box says more about you than it ever could about me.
To come here and cry about it, as well as to insult me with such riveting words like "jabroni", "emotionally unstable", "power hungry", when it's clear you're heavily emotionally sensitive with baseless, typical modicum like everyone else.

Remember these words right here so that you'll understand that your actions has lead to the consequences that may follow. Again: I won't repeat myself over this as the explanation is right here.

With that, this party is done.

What is that, a threat? Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with the rules; threats are not allowed.

However, it should be noted for the record that you are a pompous clown repeatedly using the word "toxic" as if we should give a shit about your subjective interpretation. Without the power Ghz has granted you, you are irrelevant, and your opinions are stupid.

Although, considering it's now C U R R E N T Y E A R, I'm not surprised trash social justice has come to MGO. Good luck in your venture to "fix" this game, even if you'll have to ban everyone. But look at the bright side, perhaps if you get your way it will turn out like MGO3. By the way, how did your promotion and support of that game go? You were supposed to champion that game, what happened?

Hopefully Ghz will wake up sometime soon and realize what an absolute and bonafide moron you are.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
Handicap

Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:34 pm

Freakin unban me u sad clown. I Start getting realy pisst to wait! Been over 4weeks now. I never kill a admin again i swear just let me Play mgo again 😉😐

Return to “MGO2 Support”