Thanks for repeatedly destroying MGO community with your bans.

Ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
Lord Psycho

Re: Thanks for repeatedly destroying MGO community with your bans.

Fri May 04, 2018 9:10 am

Funny people magically signup with a new savemgo account just to reply against my post. Looks like someone doesn't even have the guts to say such strong words (bs) using his real identity. GG WP :D
Lady Viper

Sun May 06, 2018 1:38 pm

Lord Psycho's Responses that are beyond long and uncomprehensible.
Before I begin, I wish to purvey my kudos to you for some of the more arduous grammatical reads I've ever skimmed through to view, overall, justification for toxicity in this community.

Since no one here has brought this up also, I'm a firm believer of shaming points of problems so we, as a gaming community, can create acute solutions.

With that stated, 40+ strong in a offline video game that was graciously rejuvenated by Gh (and to be blunt, I'm not here to suck up to anyone. Never have been that guy, never will.) isn't a prestigious factor to weigh in. The fact that you've brought up points on how this game is "dead" and how you argue with a person of talent to revive this game unofficially is beyond astounding to my senses.

I don't know about your delusions of grandeur, but when you Team Kill any player in a serial act, that clause for a ban as it creates toxicity in the gaming environment.

Seriously, what body part were you birth from to be the purveyance of this dung you've coughed up from your head there to excuse a toxic player's excuse?

Do you even know the term "ban" is?

What are you implying here in regards to dictatorship?

Like, be for real here because your points aren't as valid as you think they are. And if you truly notice, not everyone here is on your side. I am a man that stands behind positive points.

What you speak here is negative.

If all of this is an issue, PLEASE do yourself a favor and go play that Fortnite that you're lauding over. Or play MGO3.

Because here, nothing you say matters at all unless it's intelligible of comprehension and of impressionable virtue.

Have a great day!
Mr Reaper

Tue May 08, 2018 6:16 pm

Lady Viper wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 1:38 pm
Lord Psycho's Responses that are beyond long and uncomprehensible.
Before I begin, I wish to purvey my kudos to you for some of the more arduous grammatical reads I've ever skimmed through to view, overall, justification for toxicity in this community.

Since no one here has brought this up also, I'm a firm believer of shaming points of problems so we, as a gaming community, can create acute solutions.

With that stated, 40+ strong in a offline video game that was graciously rejuvenated by Gh (and to be blunt, I'm not here to suck up to anyone. Never have been that guy, never will.) isn't a prestigious factor to weigh in. The fact that you've brought up points on how this game is "dead" and how you argue with a person of talent to revive this game unofficially is beyond astounding to my senses.

I don't know about your delusions of grandeur, but when you Team Kill any player in a serial act, that clause for a ban as it creates toxicity in the gaming environment.

Seriously, what body part were you birth from to be the purveyance of this dung you've coughed up from your head there to excuse a toxic player's excuse?

Do you even know the term "ban" is?

What are you implying here in regards to dictatorship?

Like, be for real here because your points aren't as valid as you think they are. And if you truly notice, not everyone here is on your side. I am a man that stands behind positive points.

What you speak here is negative.

If all of this is an issue, PLEASE do yourself a favor and go play that Fortnite that you're lauding over. Or play MGO3.

Because here, nothing you say matters at all unless it's intelligible of comprehension and of impressionable virtue.

Have a great day!
If I could, i'd upvote this post until my hands hurt
Now I am become death, destroyer of worlds, let those who hath known my fury leave behind their mortal coil.
Fear The Reaper.
F-ZeroRacer07

Wed May 09, 2018 5:31 pm

My memory may be faulty here, but IIRC, wasn't there an option where you can disable TK when making a room? I kinda remember doing that when I tried making rooms myself.
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed May 09, 2018 9:35 pm

F-ZeroRacer07 wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 5:31 pm
My memory may be faulty here, but IIRC, wasn't there an option where you can disable TK when making a room? I kinda remember doing that when I tried making rooms myself.
There is, but for example, I usually leave it on since it adds a bit more depth.
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fri May 11, 2018 8:41 am

hmmm ban the team killer or have countless people leave the game because they are being teamkilled. Bye Bye team killer. go be cancer somewhere eles :)
Lord Psycho

Fri May 11, 2018 1:30 pm

Finally someone posted an interesting comment.

Lady Viper, I respect your point of view, it makes a sense, and I agree is probably what majority of people wants, if I have to be completely honest.

By the way, I still remain at my position: Konami did a great job allowing teamkill and its relative toxicity, even providing a tk score in the players' stats. They never used to ban for teamkill, simply because it was considered part of the game. And you know what? Toxicity is useful to involve players' alliances and create groups and crews.
As soon as someone acts arrogant and toxic, he puts some people in the condition of coalizing to form a small group which fights against this type of behaviour.
Also, the lack of enemies/feuds/competitors end up in a loss of interest in the game. How the heck would anyone feel motivated in a dead, revived game on which everyone is nice and friendly, showing no rivalty? Wether you like it or not, toxicity contributes in colouring the game experience.

As for the bans, once again, i find it ridiculous acting this way, since hosts are supposed to choose game rules. As long as I host a game, setting TK on, and allowing players beefing, why should an admin stick his nose banning someone in my own room, for toxicity reasons, bypassing my authority as host of the room?
Each host is supposed to put his rules in his created room, then other players are free to join or not.

Each player must be aware that, joining a tk on room might result in possible beefs ending up in teamkilling. If he doesn't want to accept that reality, he can always host his own tk off room, or join another one. Simple as that.

We are supposed to be grown men. Why would we need admins acting like teachers, punishing a toxic player on request, WITHOUT EVEN BEING PRESENT TO JUDGE IF THE COMPLAINT IS LEGIT?

There is no way to make MGO a toxic-free game, since half of the community is toxic itself. Banning just Vax and letting tons of other provokers and trash-talkers do their job is simply unfair. And since the maximum online players amount in EU lobby is now just 60/70 players, I find it stupid abusing with the bans, considering that would just provoke an additional decreasement of the active gamers.

In my opinion, freedom is always the best way to act.
Politically correct dictatures are destroying society. And you're contributing as well.

It's a video game, not real life. Why would you feel like absolutely punishing a teamkill as if it's a real life rapement or physical assault? It's not. Regulating moral actions in a video game is just pathetic.
Lady Viper

Fri May 11, 2018 3:29 pm

No sir, that's where you're wrong. Even opinions are wrong!

Dr. Martin Luther King had a dream that one day ALL the black children and ALL the white children would run around and play with each other.

This is real life, whether you're right in front of me or in front of your computer screen. How you react is real emotions, thus rea life in a video game.

You're speaking from the perspective of this game being ONLINE contributed by Konami. I assure you, if TK scores are here it will show. It doesn't, thus makes TKing out of toxic behavior irrelevant.

Half of this community is toxic, but it can be cleaned up. I'll point some examples here:

Leveling boosting was an issue on a LIVE server ala Konami produced.

Offline, you can't get away with that anymore. In fact, it's even pointless to HAVE a leveling system aside from gauging your player skill.

You speak on how the Admins here are Teachers, but do you ever wonder just how they get this project up? They spend resources and at the very least Derrick is HALF of the A-Holes I've came across the game.

Let's be more prominent here on the very points you've missed:

-You're talking about abuse of bans when it's clear there was an issue with it, thus the problem was solved/fixed.
-You've spoken on how MGO can't be toxic free but your rebuttal is based on POSITIVE notions versus your negative.
-You originally stood up for a player that caused toxic behavior in the community, then went on to argue against the ADMIN of this game.

To add: you DO know if he was to ever abuse this "power" you proclaimed he did, he can ban you right now?

Like, what would you say to the gaming community? To Konami?

DO you even not understand the very points you're listing here? I'm giving you an insight on how your opinion is flawed and for you to understand at the end of the day if you agree to what that guy has done, then you're an enabler as well as contributing to the toxic behavior.

That's not right at all and if you wish for this game to be "free" as you would put it, then you need to either create your own game, revive a dead server and produce it your own and allow whatever you desire there or simply just play a different game. But I assure you, yes we're grown men and I stand firm behind creating positivity in my communities. I have a renown for that:

-Through the FGC
-Through MGO2 (http://youtube.com/bruce372)
-Through an app titled PlayStation Home (http://youtube.com/twilighttouchinc)
-Through the gaming industry via project collaborations, community management, and film editing/producing with clients from Sony to G&G Corporation

-Through my Ministries

I'm not here to judge anyone. You can be a sound minded guy and I can respect that! I hold nothing personal against you whatsoever. In fact, I show love everywhere and anywhere I go.

But this method of thinking has to stop. It's up to you to whether or not to fully grasp on how freedom is taken from perspective of those without any sense or grasp of reality or to understand that even freedom has rules.

This game has rules. You have to abide by them.

#ShoNuff
Lord Psycho

Sun May 13, 2018 2:39 pm

You've just provided an enormous contribution with your post.
You've perfectly explained a great amount of reasons which actually make sense, and which certainly represent what's best for the majority of players of this community.

I still think what I've typed above, keeping my own "anarchist" idea and preferences regarding the management of the bans, but I respect your great efforts on exposing what the administration want. So I'm now stopping my personal battle in this topic. Not gonna follow up again.

I'll personally type clear descriptions on my hosted rooms, to prevent anyone being banned... but im stopping the claim of having full anarchism on the whole game rooms.

Have a nice weekend.
Handicap1

Thu May 31, 2018 9:20 am

cant believe im banned, i never lsed on mgo what a pathetic bs thats why mgo gonna die soon. funny that even developers cant see the difference from lag to ls. thx 4 nothing

Return to “MGO2 Support”