Thanks for repeatedly destroying MGO community with your bans.

Ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
Lord Psycho

Thanks for repeatedly destroying MGO community with your bans.

Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:06 am

Hello, I am the leader of the current largest clan in MGO (MAFIA), including over 40 members, and I'm going to talk in the name of each and every one of them...

Let's talk about the current ABUSE OF THE BAN SYSTEM...

Between December and January, MGO EU lobby was very full, containing up to 350 active players in the evenings. There was a continuous turnover of players, a huge amount of hosted rooms, and the fun was guaranteed.

Due to the continuous moaning of some players, SaveMGO admins have setup an automatic ban system who literally destroyed the whole MGO community: probably even half of the players got banned. And sadly, for no reason. Due to an error. Most of them decided to let it go and quit MGO forever, dedicating to Fortnite. A very small percentage of them, came back after being unbanned some time later.

Now recently, I noticed the EU lobby was growing again, a little bit... and what happens? You've restarted with your bans!

Not only, you are now banning for something which isn't even violating your own guidelines. You've banned players for TK.
One of the MGO admins (you know who I'm referring to) one day ago has been tked by one player, and then decided to abuse of his power of admin to ban that player.

Let's make it clear: again, talking in the name of all my crew member, which are over 40... STOP THE DAMN BANS!!!!

We don't want a politically correct dictuature!

We don't even care about players glitching, LSing, using mods or whatever. I am a usual host, and I always kick cheaters myself as soon as some of my room players notice anything suspicious by them. It's not hard getting rid of cheaters from the games, since not only we can kick, but host can also block them, and eventually rehost keeping only genuine players in. No need to ban anyone, to be honest.

As for the TK affair, banning TKers ain't serious at all. First because SaveMGO guidelines never even talked about TK like a violation. Second, because not even Konami ever made anything about that. TK is part of the game. I remember 10 years ago TK count was even included in the stats list, and there was some users who collected over 20k teamkills. Whole clans based on teamkills. That was hilarious. Everyone was free to play the game the way he liked to. Trolling is not a crime. And Konami knew that. Why the heck would you now impose this dictature banning tkers?

One day ago, the leader of the second largest clan has been banned simply because he tked a few times one player. That player could have simply left that room, to avoid the tker he has had issues with. Or hosting a new one. Or joining another one with friends' fire off.
Are you aware of how dangerous is banning people this easily, and the consequences? Banning a leader of a crew means demotivating the whole clan members, beyond giving the sensation of being under a dictature in a dead game. That's really sad.

This would also certify anyone can provoke a certain player, maybe insulting him nonstop, blaming his parents and stuff, then record the screen, and if the other one decides to tk him, then he will report him for ban.

You are destroying a dead game, forcing the whole community disappear. Just because you are tired of the crying players who continuously report glitchers/tkers to you.

THANKS.
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Thanks for repeatedly destroying MGO community with your bans.

Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:41 pm

Lord Psycho wrote:
Due to the continuous moaning of some players, SaveMGO admins have setup an automatic ban system who literally destroyed the whole MGO community: probably even half of the players got banned. And sadly, for no reason. Due to an error. Most of them decided to let it go and quit MGO forever, dedicating to Fortnite. A very small percentage of them, came back after being unbanned some time later.
The auto ban system is designed to keep people who are banned from playing. It does not ban anyone because of a certain number of reports, or a certain number of team-kills or whatever. If this system was not in place, people who are banned could literally just make another account and get back on the game. So what's the point in banning them? I really don't understand how and why you guys come up with this imaginary idea of what the ban system is for and what it does.

As for the ban error, that lasted maybe a single day. Nobody could play... not certain people who cheated or whatever, everybody. If anyone actually asked or looked around, they'd realize it was an issue and not a serious ban. Yeah, this wasn't a good thing, but don't make it out to be this apocalyptic moment.

As for the number of people banned, that would be a whopping 24. A lot of those are the same people trying to bypass their ban.

Lord Psycho wrote:
Now recently, I noticed the EU lobby was growing again, a little bit... and what happens? You've restarted with your bans!
Or maybe people are just getting bored of the game? The decline in players doesn't have to do with players being banned.

Believe it or not, many other games have come out since MGO2. People who just played MGO2 every day have moved on, some have decided to come back and try it again, and some have decided to move on again. The core game has so many issues: lag, glitching, performance, etc. After playing Overwatch for a few months, I hopped on back to MGO2, and was honestly just sick of playing. It has it's pros, but it also has it's cons.

Besides that, people have grown up, and don't have time to play 8+ hours a day anymore. I barely play anymore because I have to go to work, work on my business, work on MGO, etc. I really don't play that much anymore, and I was one of those kids who just played every day after school, and so was my brother. Once MGO shut down, he really wasn't interested in playing again, and has just stuck to Battlefield, and recently Fortnite.

This decline in the playerbase is not new either. When this game was CFW-only, there were 200+ people on as well at the start. Then it dropped to about 60-70 at peak times. There was no auto-ban system around then, since it was a lot easier to keep people off of the game. This current decline is for the same reason as the one a few years ago.

Lord Psycho wrote:
Not only, you are now banning for something which isn't even violating your own guidelines. You've banned players for TK.
One of the MGO admins (you know who I'm referring to) one day ago has been tked by one player, and then decided to abuse of his power of admin to ban that player.
Excessive TK'ing clearly falls under Toxicity, so yes, it is a rule. There are legitimate uses for TK'ing at times, so outright banning it would be dumb.

I don't know how many times I heard about Vax TK'ing the whole server. Why should anyone bother with someone who's just there to piss everyone off? I've banned a few serial TK'ers before. If you want a place where everyone can TK each other, make your own TK room.

Lord Psycho wrote:
Let's make it clear: again, talking in the name of all my crew member, which are over 40... STOP THE DAMN BANS!!!!

We don't want a politically correct dictuature!
It has nothing to do with being "politically correct". It has to be with being an asshole.

Lord Psycho wrote:
We don't even care about players glitching, LSing, using mods or whatever. I am a usual host, and I always kick cheaters myself as soon as some of my room players notice anything suspicious by them. It's not hard getting rid of cheaters from the games, since not only we can kick, but host can also block them, and eventually rehost keeping only genuine players in. No need to ban anyone, to be honest.
Maybe you don't think it's an issue, but that doesn't mean everyone else does. But how do you expect to kick a player with no name?

Lord Psycho wrote:
I remember 10 years ago TK count was even included in the stats list, and there was some users who collected over 20k teamkills. Whole clans based on teamkills. That was hilarious.
Wow, really funny. I'm sure everyone would agree.

Lord Psycho wrote:
Are you aware of how dangerous is banning people this easily, and the consequences? Banning a leader of a crew means demotivating the whole clan members, beyond giving the sensation of being under a dictature in a dead game. That's really sad.
Good, fuck anyone who's sole reason to play is TK'ing. Once again, make your own TK circlejerk room, or play another game.

Lord Psycho wrote:
You are destroying a dead game, forcing the whole community disappear. Just because you are tired of the crying players who continuously report glitchers/tkers to you.
We rarely get reports. That's not the issue. The issue is people runing the game for everyone else. Every other game dev today knows toxicity is a big issue. That's why Riot, for example, decided to take a big stance against it. Obviously we're not on the same level as League used to be, but the playerbase has gotten worse over the years. So many people still act like they're 14, and think trolling and runing everyone else's run is really funny. We're not taking nearly as strong of a stance as Riot has either, our rules are very loose and are just there to make sure people aren't being assholes.

In closing... if you and your friends want to keep playing this game, then I would suggest that you change your behavior. Otherwise, you're going to have to find another game to play.
namemebitch

Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:15 pm

it's just sad to watch say all of this and acting like it's funny, just say the fucking truth man at least man up just say yaa i ban vax cuz he TKed my BF " Mumar " he cried to me and i couldn't handle his cry so that's why i ban you vax nothing else !
waste of time that's why the people who i knew are hacking mgo cuz of u and ur frs who acted like the game belong to them and they can do what ever they want like changing the rules for examples
since when TK belongs to Toxicity ? woow so u wanna tell us that Konami made a mistake by allowing the people to TK and now u smart dumb kid came up to change that rule ?! ahha ok !

let's go back again for who i TK, most of them inside my room and the other inside my friend room so how about u give me the " Evidence " in my " Excessive TK " and proof me that i'm who u mean ?
including a video of me that's what u said in MGO2 Rules am i right ?

how about banning ur crier kid Mumar ? for DDos me and some people to get me out of the room all the people there saw that it's a prem ban right ? but wait he's ur BF u can't ban him gg wp
that's why some people using hack nowdays just to stop people like u peace we will see u later
tombomb1

Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:03 pm

#UNBAN VAXNENOR there shouldn't be bans in this game, at all, vax hosts his own games you join his game you know what to expect, vax makes the game fun , and regardless banning is just sad for any reason, to many moany bastards in this game crying over absolutely everything and anything, oh I don't want to lose my lvl 8 stfu you pussy the game is for enjoyment at least until personal stats are involved, also everyone should only have 1 character 2 at a push, games being abused with alt after alt, if any way do what konami did and lock the ps3 to the account if possible with 1 or two characters, that way everyone knows who is who , it's a great game with flaws , only just should be able to kick, I know that's probably impossible but banning is terrible #justice4vax bring him back, unban everyone , if rather be banned myself tbh than play a game against constant moany little politically correct cunts who cry I'll tell ghz, who actually gives a fuck? clean your arse for a face and man up or go play pokemon blue
Peace out
dankrealm

Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:15 pm

But he’s a glitcher and lag switcher. He needs to be perma banned!!
dankrealm

Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:41 pm

Good job GHz on banning that faggot and you should ban other lsers like him. They’re such losers that instead of being thankful for being able to play the game, they want to act like spoiled brats. I’m glad that loser vax got banned as karma is a bitch. Also, GHz i wouldn’t waste a single moment replying to these losers, because it’s like speaking to a brick wall! GOOD RIDDANCE
tombomb1

Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:11 am

Vax doesn't ls and glitch you moany wee poofy cunts, it's called ksa lag, the whole game lags and use cry because of a teamkill , just ban me community is full of moany little cunts not worth playing , vax creates drama and a reason to keep playing, every cunt lagswitchs on that game when you kill them legitly , half you twats if there was no keyboard chat would sit in silence without Mic the keyboard gives use a platform to cry like little bitches it's pathetic , I ain't being a keyboard gangster just saying it as it is, grow the fuck up banning folk on a game with like 100-300 maximum people is pathetic
tigerchitpile

Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:20 pm

tombomb1 wrote:
Vax doesn't ls and glitch you moany wee poofy cunts, it's called ksa lag,
From official rules:
Any person found to be harming the community in a negative way as a result of their lag, intentional or not, will be punished.
Alternative punishment: Restricted to your region's lobby
So yeah, justified ban at least from the facts that you have admitted and what other people have complained about.
tombomb1 wrote:
just ban me community is full of moany little cunts not worth playing
You don't need to get banned to stop playing. The majority of people who have stopped playing have stopped because of other reasons.
tombomb1 wrote:
vax creates drama and a reason to keep playing
This is very telling about your demeanor. Please stop with the drama or go away.
F-ZeroRacer07

Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:36 pm

tombomb1 wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:03 pm
#UNBAN VAXNENOR there shouldn't be bans in this game, at all, vax hosts his own games you join his game you know what to expect, vax makes the game fun , and regardless banning is just sad for any reason, to many moany bastards in this game crying over absolutely everything and anything, oh I don't want to lose my lvl 8 stfu you pussy the game is for enjoyment at least until personal stats are involved, also everyone should only have 1 character 2 at a push, games being abused with alt after alt, if any way do what konami did and lock the ps3 to the account if possible with 1 or two characters, that way everyone knows who is who , it's a great game with flaws , only just should be able to kick, I know that's probably impossible but banning is terrible #justice4vax bring him back, unban everyone , if rather be banned myself tbh than play a game against constant moany little politically correct cunts who cry I'll tell ghz, who actually gives a fuck? clean your arse for a face and man up or go play pokemon blue
Peace out
I just logged in to say that this post gave me cancer, 'cause I can't make out what any of this says. And who the fuck posts hashtags on a forum with a straight face, unironically speaking?
tombomb1 wrote:vax creates drama and a reason to keep playing
If you love drama so goddamn much, then go back to Tumblr/Twitter or DeviantART or whatever. No one plays multiplayer games just for drama, unless it's Mario Party.
SONOMAMASHINE

Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:13 pm

i didnt read all of it because i dont care BUT just to make things FAIR, there is favoritism why you ban and unban solid007 and not the others ?
depends on the reason ? saying racist stuff and bullying people can destroy a person (hhhhh) scar them for life fo eva , jokes aside if solid007 tked someone he wouldnt get banned (sry for the eng you get the point)

Return to “MGO2 Support”