Custom music help

Ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
EVILDEAD
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:32 am

Custom music help

Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:45 pm

how do I enable custom music? anybody help?
EVILDEAD
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:32 am

Re: Custom music help

Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:20 pm

Also, If anybody could shed some light on what files I need to look for to delete the "playing for extended periods..." warning, or the entire in-game HUD I'd greatly appreciate it.
EVILDEAD
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:32 am

Re: Custom music help

Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:22 pm

Nevermind, I learned how to change music.
I changed the lobby music but after selecting a lobby, theres just silence.
any idea why?
User avatar
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 839
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Re: Custom music help

Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:29 pm

EVILDEAD wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:22 pm
Nevermind, I learned how to change music.
I changed the lobby music but after selecting a lobby, theres just silence.
any idea why?
The lobby song is composed of 3 different tracks in one file. Most songs will only have 1 track.

Disabling any of the hud elements hasn't been figured out yet.
Image
Musicgenius
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:18 pm

Re: Custom music help

Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:26 am

I for one would like to know how to enable custom music. Any help would be appreciated.
User avatar
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 839
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Re: Custom music help

Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:17 am

Musicgenius wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:26 am
I for one would like to know how to enable custom music. Any help would be appreciated.
Go into the DISC folder, rename bgm_n.dat to something else, create a new bgm_n.dat that is 0 bytes long.
Go into the DATA folder, go to the bgm folder, and rename the songs to whatever you're trying to replace.
There is no tutorial right now for completely custom music, the tool that I wrote a while ago has bugs.
Image
Musicgenius
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:18 pm

Re: Custom music help

Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:33 pm

GHzGangster wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:17 am
Musicgenius wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:26 am
I for one would like to know how to enable custom music. Any help would be appreciated.
Go into the DISC folder, rename bgm_n.dat to something else, create a new bgm_n.dat that is 0 bytes long.
Go into the DATA folder, go to the bgm folder, and rename the songs to whatever you're trying to replace.
There is no tutorial right now for completely custom music, the tool that I wrote a while ago has bugs.
Thank You. I will give it a try and see if I can make it work. It's not detrimental, but it would still be cool to change a few of the BGMs that I never listen to anyway.

Return to “MGO2 Support”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Latest Posts

Discord

Forum Theme