Join problem

Ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
Foxxx

Join problem

Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:11 pm

The problem is here since 3 weeks...befor was all ok...now (somethimes) when i try to join..coming: no connektion to host.
That coming for a wile on all games...when i try to create and im alone and press start..standing there ok. But game doesn t start..and quit i can t to.
chaosfox1

Lvl issue

Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:31 pm

Hey Ghz I have question inregard of the level I know reset level again but yesterday I play 4hrs got level 4 i long again today and I'm lv.0 is there reason for that now I'm unable join rooms that are level restrict due my level resetting again .not sure post this in the right grid still learning how to work this page .
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Lvl issue

Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:34 am

chaosfox1 wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:31 pm
Hey Ghz I have question inregard of the level I know reset level again but yesterday I play 4hrs got level 4 i long again today and I'm lv.0 is there reason for that now I'm unable join rooms that are level restrict due my level resetting again .not sure post this in the right grid still learning how to work this page .
Did you create a new character?
Your main (first character in your list with a *) has one level. Your other characters have one level.
If you created a new character, then it was set as your main and is level 0, and your alts have your previous level.
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Join problem

Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:52 am

Foxxx wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:11 pm
The problem is here since 3 weeks...befor was all ok...now (somethimes) when i try to join..coming: no connektion to host.
That coming for a wile on all games...when i try to create and im alone and press start..standing there ok. But game doesn t start..and quit i can t to.
Have you tried using another character?
Try to port forward and turn UPnP off. Or don't port forward and turn UPnP on (in MGO and PS3 Settings). Or DMZ your PS3 with UPnP off.

Return to “MGO2 Support”